Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19

Go down

"Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19 Empty "Distribution" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 1/20/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:54 am

KTFA

DayTrader » January 20th, 2019

Thought this was interesting. The CBI likely moves physical currency in and out every day. Why would a journalist write about a normal activity, or was it unusual????

Monitor the movements of “strange” within the “Central Bank” of Iraq!

Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 13:24 pm

Baghdad / Sky Press

Witnesses, monitored strange movements, within the Central Bank of Iraq, for two consecutive days.

Witnesses said that the bank witnessed the entry of cars carrying, at night, without knowing the type of cargo being taken out of it, pointing out that the process lasted two consecutive days.

The Central Bank of Iraq, located in the capital Baghdad on Al-Rashid Street, was founded in 1947 and was formerly known as the Iraqi National Bank.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2019.....9%82%D9%8A

MoParMan » January 20th, 2019

IMO, they are starting the distribution of the lower denoms.

Noneb4him » January 20th, 2019

"cars" ?? "at night" ?? Cars at night would set off red flags and get my spidy senses tingling too. Wouldn't currency or the likes be moved by armored trucks during the business day? IMO Plus all those road blocks are out of the way..... Maybe a higher volume of "moving cars". ??? IMO

MeKong » January 20th, 2019

"Witnesses, monitored strange movements, within the Central Bank of Iraq, for two consecutive days. Witnesses said that the bank witnessed the entry of cars carrying, at night,"

The difference between day and night ?
That's what piqued my interest .
Night time activity. Hmmm...Wazzup ?

Iggy » January 20th, 2019

the only reason a central bank were to do things at night would be to conceal the activity from prying eyes...whatever that activity would be...IMO

Samson » January 20th, 2019

The Finance Committee adds a paragraph to the general budget

20th January, 2019

Members of the Finance Committee of the Parliament, Sunday, January 20, 2019, finalize the final draft of the budget for 2019 by next Wednesday or a day before it, while adding a paragraph on the benefits of farmers

A member of the Finance Committee, Hoshyar Abdullah, said in a statement to the obelisk that Sunday and tomorrow Monday will see the resolution of controversial articles in the public budget within the Finance Committee, especially with regard to the province of Basra and the cities destroyed by the war against Daqash, in addition to the obligations resulting from the Kurdistan region of Iraq and rights His staff

Abdullah added that the government version of the general budget did not address the entitlements of farmers, but the committee added a paragraph on the fairness of this class and the payment of their agricultural crops to the government.

A member of the parliamentary finance ministry is expected to finalize the final draft of the budget, which is to be voted by next Wednesday, or at least one day before.

The other member of the parliamentary finance committee, MP Shirwan Mirza, said he expected to vote on the draft federal budget law for the year 2019 during the meeting next Tuesday of the House of Representatives. LINK

MilitiaMan » January 20th, 2019

Now if you think about it the other day there were articles talking about urgent measures may need to be taken in regards to the currency auctions.

Then we read where they may be forced to float their currency. Now then we see today here above in respect to the 2019 Budget being worked on today and tomorrow to be voted on before Wednesday.

Now, look at Alak in a meeting with KPMG, EY and PWC!!! They all know what each others expertise's are! Well, just for starters in Executive order 13303 KPMG is the auditing firm for Iraq.

Well they work on Budgets for countries. See below as an example.. That said, "Alak meeting with all three Global firms, they all have Iraq's budget for 2019 on their mind if not on the table during the meeting. imo" Thus, the apparent urgency in regard to diminishing the currency auctions and that there is a potential need to force the currency to free float.

In other words force into the FX market and quickly? WE shall see if that is the case. Don't forget there have been articles for them to quit taking breaks, etc, and to get it done.

Well for these three global firms to be all in the room at the same time shows they mean business and are on the same page and I'll bet the same number as well. imo So I do believe this article and the one Delta brought us clearly showing us the signs of completion of MRs and the new beginning to come.. imo ~ MM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13303

https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/tt/pdf/KPMG-2019-Budget-Commentary.pdf

DELTA » January 20th, 2019

The supervisory and auditing bodies meet in the Central Bank of Iraq

The supervisory and auditing bodies meet in the Central Bank of Iraq The supervisory and auditing bodies in the Iraqi Central Bank, on Sunday, held a meeting, chaired by the Governor of the Bank, Ali Al-Alaq.

The central bank said in a statement, received (Baghdad today) a copy of it, that “a meeting of the bank held today under the chairmanship of the Governor, and the presence of the President of the Office of Financial Supervision, the head of the board of Securities, and the captain of accountants and auditors, and Vice-President of the Iraqi Association of Certified Public Accountants, and representatives of international audit firms (KPMG, Ernst & Young, Price waterhouse Coopers).

”The statement added, “The meeting dealt with prospects for professional work and legal requirements with respect to auditing professions and provide professional consulting provided by those companies.” The participants stressed the importance of the role played by these companies in different aspects, and the need to establish legal frameworks for auditing and advisory functions.

https://baghdadtoday.news/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum