Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse

Go down

Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse Empty Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:11 am

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=386

Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse

2019-01-21

Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse 1548051660a4207d04597540bfc87deed9096a8fea--50154996_2488521868041355_7314491740751134720_n_(1)

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, received on Sunday at the ministry's office the deputy head of the Shiite Endowment Bureau Dr. Ghani al-Khakani and the accompanying delegation. During the meeting, he discussed the strategies of the endowment work for the current year. National level.
During the meeting, Minister of Planning stressed the importance of the role of the religious institution in the formation of the unified national discourse, which derives its foundations from the lofty meanings that laid down the foundations of our true Islamic religion, praising the role played by the religious institution in Iraq in its various schools.
Mr. Al-Khakani gave a presentation on the previously implemented projects that will be implemented in the future and what is currently being implemented of these projects.

Minister of Planning stresses the importance of the contribution of the religious institution in the manufacture of the unified national discourse 1548051660a4207d04597540bfc87deed9096a8fea--50154996_2488521868041355_7314491740751134720_n_(1)

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum