Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School" 1/19/19

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School" 1/19/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:25 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Sovereign Wealth School"  1/19/19 Yosef_21

...And I mean far, far, far more valuable. Africa people is the future of humanity—and Zimbabwe (Bantu Tribe) their Black Panther leader ready to leapfrog over the western world.

So not only is there enough “money in the world” to deliver your individual blessing as has long been represented here to all Human Angels, but an equivalent amount of physical rocks to support the printing of all currencies worldwide.

Know that Zimbabwe alone (thanks to said African Tribal Elders controlled by the Bantu nation) has agreed to collateralize the world’s new digital quantum satellite and computing financial system being run and monitored out of Beijing. In exchange, China gains critical access to their abundant mineral reserves for manufacturing advantages.

Together with Russia’s military strength, the BRICS are releasing the world from economic bondage and giving humanity a non-recourse opportunity (leverage) against Africa’s tangible hard assets—processed by HSBC bank globally.

You may ask for anything you want in terms of the rate and secondary investment interest as you’ll be negotiating a private contract with HSBC.

But honestly, the numbers are irrelevant given what this is all about to transpire—as we are engaging in our own way the liberation of humanity from usury enslavement.

And if you still fear the redemption process after reading this—that’s because you prefer being a slave than a sovereign being.

By the way, this is also why there 46 countries and thousands of international overseers watched the Zimbabwe presidential elections last July. As every national currency (economy) was dependent upon Zimbabwe for having a peaceful and non-violent election.

Another 9/11 cabal style am(BUSH) of the global financial system will not be tolerated, and the release of said new hard asset system is releasing at this hour.

Any dangerous scenario and actors will by shutdown without asking questions by the international community regardless of circumstance.

Yes, humanity will finally be freed this time after 18 painful years of waiting; and you happened to score a lucky sovereign wealth lottery ticket that soon will allow you to bless your home, family, community and country ad infinitum.

Congratulations!

Just know the more money you do take, the heavier your life will become. As to much is given, as much is expected by God... and in exact proportion.

So if you want to be a servant of Christ, and spend the remainder of your days finding innovative and aggressive ways to disburse economic mercy to others in need, ask for as much as you can manage comfortable.

If not, take what you need for your family (extended) and leave happy, less the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Infinite wealth is not a comfortable lifestyle for everyone.

As everyone’s final take home amount will lie somewhere between the Pure Grace or God and the horrors of a deceased anti-Christ fiat financial system that began over 400 years ago.

My deepest prayer is that all reading this with Zim will follow these suggestions, and fully surrender to God’s Will as to find the proper life /wealth balance so that they don’t exterminate themselves out of greed or ignorance.

Truly it’s a life or death decision, whether you are aware of the long-term ramifications or not.

This website HAS explained the consequences, good and bad, in great depth and repeatedly to be point of nausea.

So at this late juncture, please consider yourself a graduate of the sovereign wealth school of hard knocks and know you were loved enough to be both well educated and sternly warned of your upcoming choice.

May the peace of God be with each of you before, during and after the blessing.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum