Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19

2 posters

Go down

"Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 Empty "Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:14 am

Dear All.

I would like to inform you that today, Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 3:00pm EST (US time), President Trump will deliver a speech before the media in which a national emergency should be announced that could lead to to the establishment of Martial Law and the start of exchanges for the RV and GCR.

The Central Bank of Iraq should have made the RV announcement. January 21st should be the last for the federal government of US corporations. On January 22 and 25, the general public could begin to market their currencies and historical assets after the global redemption of the currency was announced at the International Economic Conference to be held in Davos, Switzerland.

Soon there will be an application of the GESARA law for all the nations that comply. Probably the announcement will be made on January 29 during President Trump's speech on the state of the Union. The initiation of calls to arrange the settlement of payments must be made as of next Monday, January 21, 2019 and, in any case, always and exclusively after the order of President Trump.

All transactions and money transfers will have to go through the QFS (Quantum Financial System) and only regularly registered transactions will be paid through authorized official channels.

Much of the market news about movements in HSBC and in Europe are not official and are led by members of the Cabal. No bank is allowed to buy but the US and Chinese governments have settled the same to make the payments that are relevant. Purchase and Sale transactions will not be admitted, therefore, those that place the products in banks, guarantees, private and secondary buyers will have difficulties to withdraw the funds.

GCR and the Redemption are governed by public regulations. No external party has been authorized to buy on behalf of the final buyers.

Therefore, maximum attention and maximum discernment in the implementation of instructions derived from other unauthorized channels. Most transactions come from non- regular and speculative activities, so it is good to not follow channels without carefully checking that you are under the administration of official consultants in charge.

I thank everyone for their attention and a happy new week coming that will change the history of our world.

Best regards

RECEIVED FROM DIRECT CONTACT TO:
U.S. Government Official Advisor

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Update from the Europe Basis" by REALIST - 1/19/19 Empty TRUMP

Post by Scotchie Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Sorry, no National Emergency.  No martial law.  Trump is feckless.  No such thing as GESARA.  No Quantum Financial System. The U.S. Government Official Advisor is probably one of Trump's whores.  What a waste of a post!!  All lies, as usual.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum