Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure

2 posters

Go down

Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure Empty Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:27 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/188207/%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%87-%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%87-3-%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3

Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure

Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure Doc-P-188207-636835912806023070

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A 

leader of the Islamic Dawa party said on Sunday that the party was led by three wings, "wrestling" with each other to win the post of secretary-general, pointing out that the party's leadership and wings are in constant motion to hold the general conference.

The leader, who declined to be named, told al-Ghad Press that "prominent leaders and wings in the Islamic Dawa Party are moving in order to prepare for the general conference of the party." 

He explained that "the Dawa Party led by three wings, namely: the wing of the Secretary General of the party Nuri al-Maliki, and the wing of the director of the Political Bureau Haider Abadi, and a wing led by the leader Ali Adib." 

"These wings are fighting for victory under the leadership of the General Secretariat of the Islamic Dawa Party in order to restructure the prestige of the party after losing to the post of prime minister." 

The leader of the party that "Maliki is seeking and moving to be a dialogue between all parties to the party to strengthen and return strong internally, regionally and internationally."

The Islamic Dawa Party has witnessed many schisms since the first election in 2006, when former Secretary-General Ibrahim al-Jaafari split from the party and formed the reformist movement. In the second electoral cycle, many leaders of the party, including Ali al-Adeeb, joined him, Government 2014 - 2018.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure Empty Re: Leading: The Dawa Party is led by three wings "wrestling" on his presidency and there is movement of his structure

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:08 am

claude what have I been saying for a long time and btw m is the long arm of iran. this is why nothing gets done
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum