Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:50 am

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2-%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7-10

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
2019-01-20

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DSC_8474

The "Financial Sector Policies", organized by the Arab Monetary Fund's Institute for Economic Policy in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, opened today at the headquarters of the Fund in Abu Dhabi from 20 to 31 January 2019.  

It is no secret that the banking industry over the past two decades has witnessed many developments, accompanied by the expansion and diversification of services provided by banks, which has resulted in many risks, which require strong control. The global financial crisis has seen many loopholes in the way banks are monitored, despite developments such as risk-focused surveillance, encouraging banks to adopt strong risk management, and linking the required capital volume of banks to the quality and risk management of these banks. 

It should be noted that the supervision of banks was focused on the resilience of banks individually without taking into account the extent of interconnection between them. The global financial crisis has shown the need to maintain and pay attention to the financial sector as a whole and not only to the interest of individual institutions. It is true that no financial system can be considered to be valid unless the individual institutions it comprises are sound. Monitoring using microprudential indicators that focus on individual banks' safety is not sufficient to maintain the integrity of the banking sector as a whole. Macroprudential indicators should therefore be used as a control method for banks because the risks facing banks collectively differ in their consequences from the risks faced by banks individually. 

On this occasion, Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Director General and Chairman of the Fund, said:

Dear Sisters and Brothers

I would like to welcome all of you at the beginning of the training course on "Financial Sector Policies" organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, hoping to deepen your knowledge of financial sector issues and ways to maintain its durability. And safety.

It is no secret that the banking industry over the past two decades has witnessed many developments, accompanied by the expansion and diversification of services provided by banks, which has resulted in many risks, which require strong control. The global financial crisis has seen many loopholes in the way banks are monitored, despite developments such as risk-focused surveillance, encouraging banks to adopt strong risk management, and linking the required capital volume of banks to the quality and risk management of these banks. 

It should be noted that the supervision of banks was focused on the resilience of banks individually without taking into account the extent of interconnection between them. The global financial crisis has shown the need to maintain and pay attention to the financial sector as a whole and not only to the interest of individual institutions. It is true that no financial system can be considered to be valid unless the individual institutions it comprises are sound. Monitoring using microprudential indicators that focus on individual banks' safety is not sufficient to maintain the integrity of the banking sector as a whole. Macroprudential indicators should therefore be used as a control method for banks because the risks facing banks collectively differ in their consequences from the risks faced by banks individually.

In light of these developments, it is necessary to introduce reforms with respect to the capital and liquidity standard so that the capital is more specific and transparent and be able to absorb any losses as soon as they occur through the necessity of creating reserves to protect capital during crises, Expected risks during economic boom and recovery periods. This is what Basel III aims to protect banks in the face of future financial crises.

One of the most important lessons learned from the crisis is the need to rethink the banking sector's oversight methods, using new tools and methods that will maintain the integrity and robustness of this sector as a way to achieve financial stability.

Your session will be held within the framework of these efforts. The course will cover many important topics such as:

Financial risk measurement and concealment tools.

• Interaction between macroeconomic policies and precautionary policies.

• Bank restructuring and crisis management.

• Tools and framework of total prudential control policy.

• Development and enforcement of the total prudential control framework, Basel III and the banks are systematically important.

The course also covers a number of applied and practical cases.

In this regard, I am pleased to welcome the distinguished experts participating in the course materials. I also wish to commend the constructive and fruitful cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, hoping and looking forward to continued cooperation. 

Best wishes for a successful course and a good stay in the city of Abu Dhabi.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES DSC_8545
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Empty «Arab Monetary Fund» organizes the course «financial sector policies»

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:10 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15891606160015831608160215751604160616021583157516/59619/1

«Arab Monetary Fund» organizes the course «financial sector policies»

21/01/2019

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IN COOPERATION WITH THE IMF CENTER FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS ORGANIZING THE "FINANCIAL SECTOR POLICIES" COURSE ABU DHABI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Rc_154805474751_23

The Financial Sector Policy Forum, organized by the Institute for Economic Policy in the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, opened yesterday at the headquarters of the Fund in Abu Dhabi from 20 to 31 January 2019. 
It is no secret that the banking industry during the two decades The latter has seen a lot of developments, the owner of that expansion and diversification of services provided by banks, which has resulted in many risks, which require strong control. The global financial crisis has seen many loopholes in the way banks are monitored in spite of developments such as risk-focused monitoring, encouraging banks to adopt strong risk management, and linking the size of capital required of banks to the quality and risk management of these banks.
It should be noted that the supervision of banks was focused on the strength of banks individually without taking into account the extent of interdependence between them. The global financial crisis has shown the need to maintain and pay attention to the financial sector as a whole and not only to the interest of individual institutions. It is true that no financial system can be considered to be valid unless the individual institutions it comprises are sound. Monitoring using microprudential indicators that focus on individual banks' safety is not sufficient to maintain the integrity of the banking sector as a whole. Macroprudential indicators should therefore be used as a control method for banks because the risks facing banks collectively differ in their consequences from the risks faced by banks individually.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum