Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/18/19

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/18/19

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:27 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff notes by Sunny) Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates since the last call.

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! We made it through the week. We have the weekend to look forward too. And we wait. And wait. All I got for you today is very simple. Supposedly Mahdi submitted a couple of new names for the Interior minister. We’ll find out tomorrow. The three Presidents did meet. They discussed the Ministers as well as the budget. We’ll find out tomorrow if they are going to vote. I’m hearing vote did take place and supposed to become public tomorrow. We’ll see. Go into the Gazette tomorrow night. That’s what I’m hearing. Also, that the CBI is going to make some kind of an announcement over the weekend. I don’t know what it is. I know what I want it to be but I haven’t seen it yet.

There is information pointing to they will make some kind of an announcement this weekend. Banks are ready. Supposedly one of the banks is sending out memo’s as of yesterday telling their branches to inform their tellers of exchange procedures so they are not blind sided. Not a lot to talk about, because nothing was accomplished. No news out there. Everybody is waiting for the weekend.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: CBI to make an announcement over the weekend. I know what I want it to be. Everybody is waiting for the weekend. Let’s see what happens tomorrow. . . Tony: I am hoping the RV is this weekend . . . by the end of the month. When this happens the rate will change all around the world in less than two minutes. They can’t have one rate in Australia and another elsewhere. Everyone has to have the same rate.

IRAQ: Tony: 1:1 rate is either in effect or going to come into affect.

CBI: There is anticipation the CBI will make an announcement of some sort over the weekend. This is a 3 day holiday weekend that CBI could release the RV. Parliament: Mahdi has submitted two more names for Minister of the Interior. Budget is ready and vote is expected tomorrow and published in the Gazette Saturday evening.

Mosque: No information so far today out of the mosques. UN: Told Iraq to “do it” and they would not give them more funds until they did. IMF will have investment projects. You will access these projects through your wealth manager at the bank.

Tony: They guy you exchange with cannot sign you up for these projects. Currencies: No change on bank screens.

UNITED STATES: Banks: Memo’s went out yesterday to the managers to notify the tellers about exchange procedures.

Tony: This is just one bank. UST / Bank codes went through (into effect) on Tuesday and waiting. Banks are not on standby or any alert status. They want it to be between 1 – 3 am.

Tony: They have to notify the Chicago Mercantile, the UN. They know the day before it happens. They have to give them a window. Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

EXCHANGING: Exchange Centers could be a private banking location such as an office building or a previous retail location like a K-Mart that has been converted into banking space. May not look like a bank and may not have the bank name visible.

ZIM Information: Q. – If ZIM exchangeable, even at one penny, would you exchange it all? Tony: I would for whatever it is due to the uncertainty of their country and their economy. Ray: I would do half now and take my chances. . .stay in touch. Whatever we learn we will share with you.

POST RV information from TNT maybe on the alternate URL Addresses of superfantastic.net or superfantastic.org

Q & A: TNT Forum – Have you heard about proceeds being limited to 1 million exchanged? Tony: No. We did hear about 1 billion but banks said they will process everything.

CLOSING STATEMENTS: Tony . . . Okay guys. We’re waiting for the weekend once again. We’re hoping something happens. We’re hearing something. Not necessarily the RV. We are waiting to see if they meet on Saturday; pass the budget; elect the ministers; if the codes are still good till Monday morning and are we going to the bank next week. Everything is pointing to that. Over in Iraq they are expecting a big announcement. A lot of things happening over this weekend that could put us in place next week. All we can do is sit back, relax and enjoy our Friday night. Pay attention tomorrow cause that’s when things are supposed to get started and that’s when we could get news. We get the info we will tweet it out; put a blast in the forum. Let you know as we get it. Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to do everything I can to enjoy mine.

Ray . . .It’s Friday. Let’s live it up and enjoy the weekend. (Played “I Believe”)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum