Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"So Where are we?" - Thoughts from KTFA MilitiaMan 1/17/19

Go down

"So Where are we?" - Thoughts from KTFA MilitiaMan 1/17/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:56 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » January 17th, 2019

So where are we?

Let me answer my own question if you don't mind.. The article a source brought mew on post #73 on today's forum here at KTFA shows the heat is on and the pressure is building to get the 2019 budget done and the citizens what to expect within that budget and what they want from all the promises they have been given.

I had my source and another source confirm that the citizens have been told in the Mosques that they were to expect this to have been done on or around the 4/5th of this month and then, no go. Why?

Well, I / We believe they were placated, possibly by information in the post earlier #161 I referenced and Frank mentioned on a CC that talked about the basket of currencies being too low, thus, they may have used that information to tell the citizens to sit tight, as we are going to adjust the basket and you'll get more purchase power in the end.

Well, they have now gone public that they are about to take matters to the streets today.

Link

That is a front run for what I have in regard to the Mosques tomorrow. The citizens were told days ago per my source to make sure and be at the Masque come Friday for information on what we would call the 2nd article.. (Praying it is the Small Notes?)

The source today, has an-teed up the seriousness of what that means. At first he said we are going to be happy this Saturday.. Well, after he took into consideration of the 2% for $20.00 fees being halted that we brought him, it put him into a better feeling for sharing and shared more.

What was asked of him on a scale of 1-10 how good is the news coming to the citizens?

A 10 was the answer before the question was actually finished being asked.

Now, I / we feel confident that this source is good, as a source has had similar information verifying that the he had similar information, as well and sometimes before hand.

The source has even given us photos of very private data, therefore, the source in Iraq trusts the source on our side.

So, with that said, this is only an opinion from my guy, but, if this is as good as it sounds. Next week being a 10 on the scale is huge for us.. I may know more within 24 hours real close..

So, lets pray, and stay grounded.. But, with what I know and all the study we have done and other indicators from folks in here and elsewhere shows me that we have never been here before, imo!!

One more thing the 2019 Budget with the Kurds today..? Perfect timing.. imo.

Cheers to them ! lol To go further, lets add in the additional data Delta brought in with the URGENT MEASURES and FORCED to FLOAT Currency and just in on the 2019 Budget ready for approval this evening, this place we are in is very nice! Link

If they are getting FORCED into a float? Awesome is better than nice! imo So lets see if this weekend turns out as good, as I think it can be. ~ lol ~ MM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nope

Post by Scotchie on Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:38 pm

There is no "basket of currencies" !!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member