Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials

Go down

Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials Empty Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/18/383769/

Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials

18/01/2019

Deputy: Parliament will investigate the financial control report on the salaries of officials %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8644444444-696x462

Information / Baghdad ..

Between the deputy of the coalition of Ali Ali Ghawi, Friday, that the parliament will achieve the figures of salaries published on the Internet and social networking sites, especially after lifting the confidentiality of the report of the Office of Financial Supervision on the differences and salaries of officials in the state.
"There are inaccuracies and inaccuracies published on the websites and social networks, after the lifting of the confidentiality of the report of the Office of Financial Supervision on the differences of salaries of officials in the state," Ghawi said in a statement.
He added that "the real salary of the deputy is 8 million dinars, while the amount mentioned and published on the sites is 15 million dinars, and the differences of hospitality and allowances worth 10 million, while the deputy Laitselm not 8 million dinars, a monthly salary, especially after the increase of rent allowances from Deputies ".
He explained that "the House of Representatives will open an investigation on the figures published superstitious on the salaries of deputies, where the numbers are not fact, and there is evidence that the MP receives a salary of 8 million dinars and can publish the powder salaries in order to add more credibility,
He stressed that "each deputy 16 members protection scheduled by the Parliament, and receive their salaries by the Council after the grant of the Agency to receive their dues, and handed over to them directly."
It is noteworthy that "the websites dealt with figures that show that each deputy receives a salary and allowances of 25 million, and therefore all the Parliament recognizes the salaries of its deputies monthly by 8 billion and 225 million dinars." End 25 n
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum