Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops

Go down

Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops Empty Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=29986

[size=36]Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops[/size]

18/01/2019

Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops 111812019_Doc-P-174517-636726206666428352

Baghdad - Mawazine News 

MP for the construction coalition, Mansour al-Baiji, Friday, that the meetings of the House of Representatives next will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign forces from Iraqi territory in addition to the US bases in the Kurdistan region. 
"The law to remove foreign forces from Iraqi territory is witnessing the final touches and will be presented to the presidency of the House of Representatives for a bike on the agenda of the next sessions in order to pass within the parliament as soon as possible," Baaiji said in a statement received by Mawazine News, Most of the political blocs will vote on this important law, which represents the sovereignty of Iraq and there is consensus and consensus among all to pass this law without any delay to block the way to anyone who tries to undermine Iraqi sovereignty.
"The law to remove foreign forces will include removing any foreign force inside Iraqi territory and evacuating the existing military bases even in the Kurdistan region, which is considered an American combat force because there is no reason for these forces to remain in Iraqi territory at all," he added. 
"The law started by the writing of experts and military commanders and it is witnessing the final touches and will be presented when the final formulation and there will be no troops on our territory, whether they are present or coming from Syria to Iraq," he said. "We can protect our country through the popular mobilization forces and the army And we will not allow the survival of one foreign soldier under any name. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops Empty Dozens gather in Tahrir square in preparation for demonstrations against the US presence

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:12 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=29999

[size=36]Dozens gather in Tahrir square in preparation for demonstrations against the US presence[/size]

18/01/2019

Deputy: the coming sessions will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign troops 131812019_876

Special - News balances 

gathered dozens of citizens, Friday in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad , the capital, in preparation for demonstrations against the US presence in Iraq. 
"The dozens of citizens, gathered in Tahrir Square in preparation for the launch of a demonstration against the American presence." 
Our correspondent added that "the security forces have tightened their measures around the scene to protect the demonstrators without cutting any road." 
The MP for the construction coalition, Mansour al-Baiji, confirmed on Friday afternoon, that the meetings of the House of Representatives next will witness the passage of the law to remove foreign forces from Iraqi territory in addition to the US bases in the Kurdistan region.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum