Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details

Go down

a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details Empty a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:49 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ee934a78-9990-4233-ac5f-12182ad74cb1

[size=32]a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details[/size]

a Kuwaiti thinker: Iraq is ahead of major changes .. These details 120191811403507081809

The Kuwaiti political thinker, Abdullah al-Nafisi, said the indicators in Iraq indicate that major changes are coming this year. 
Al-Nafisi wrote in a series of postings on his account in Twitter. "Iraq is being reawakened by unprecedented American moves, including the raids of American special forces on the headquarters of militias affiliated with Iran, Al-Asaib and Hezbollah, for example, The "organization of the state," and now wants to disarm them 
He added, "The mistake of thinking that the declaration of America withdrawal from Syria is a prelude to withdraw from the region .. There are 140 thousand US troops in the countries of cooperation .. And expand the base (many) in Qatar, The intention to stay, in addition to modernizing its bases in Iraq, and the disinfection of Anbar from Shiite militias is another indicator.
Al-Nafisi said that it seems that the Americans are planning to change (major) in Iraq .. It seems that Iraq will be the next burning arena, he said. 
He also pointed out that the survival of Iran's foreign minister in Najaf five days is remarkable news. The land in Iraq began to wave and shake Iranian influence there. 
"These Iraqi political conferences in Michigan and Berlin are sponsored by the United States, and remind us of the conferences encouraged by America before the overthrow of Saddam 2003. 
Nafisi confirmed that Jawad Zarif meets Shiite tribes and courted them, and that American soldiers walk in the streets of Baghdad without their weapons evidence of the acceptance of the Baghdadi street them , And that this is a psychological war 
Nafisi has pointed out in previous posts that dramatic political change in Iraq - in general - driven by external influences.
"In 1917 occupied the British Baghdad and brought down the Ottoman power , and came thefirst Faisal of the Hijaz. In 1958 and by Polarity Anglo - American in the region was a coup , " Qasim "and" Arif "and" massacre Rehab Palace. " 
It is also due to political stalemate between Saddam and the Americans 2003 came the US invasion of Iraq and Iraq was handed over to Iran on a silver plate He 
concluded: "Today 2019 After Iran has continued to move in Iraq, the Americans move the political process of foreign political change in Iraq, perhaps this year.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum