Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Just Got a Peek" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/16/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Just Got a Peek" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/16/19

Go down

"Just Got a Peek" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/16/19 Empty "Just Got a Peek" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/16/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 am

TNT

Cutebwoy:

NEWS FLASH just got a peek at the new so call rainbow money soon to be released from a Audi customer of mine ….getting a Bentley at my dealership ….. he said he should have not showed it to me butttt opps too late . The late president Kennedy is on one of them ….he said market is going to crash then after that this new money will be released…. tried to pick is brain about rv but he said enough said already and went back to finance office

His facial look when i asked about the Iraqi dinar and the rv said to me he knows alot ,i also over heard him saying to his sales person about some money clearing but due to gov shut down he has to wait for this

RVAlready:
The bankers must be as frustrated as us by now. The banks themselves are going to make a ton of money off of this.

Harambe:
Reuters: U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo says to visit Kuwait 'in coming days’

https://reut.rs/2suhzgf

NWMontana:
Wow....Kuwait marks 28th anniversary of Operation Desert Storm~ https://news.kuwaittimes.net/website/kuwait-marks-28th-anniversary-of-​operation-desert-storm/

LounDebnc:
I wonder if it's Iraq speed or real speed???

Tishwash:
A meeting of the three presidencies and Saleh confirms the speedy adoption of the budget and the required amendments

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The three presidencies agreed on Wednesday to speed up the approval of the general budget and the required amendments, as well as follow up the file of vacant ministries to complete the formation of the ministerial cabin, and the commitment to the constitutional entitlements for the next stage.

The Presidency of the Republic in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "a meeting of the three presidencies at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, today, included President Barham Salih and Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi," noting that "the two exchanged views on the matter Political and security issues and the convergence of visions and understandings between the political parties, and the need to keep the street away from tensions and crises between the political parties and adopt the language of dialogue and avoid escalation of media.

The presidency added that "it was agreed between the three presidencies to accelerate the adoption of the general budget in accordance with the amendments required to strengthen the work of state institutions in providing the necessary services to citizens, and stressing the importance of efforts and strengthen joint action for the success of the government program through the support of the Prime Minister in his duties, And follow-up the file of vacant ministries to complete the formation of the cabinet cabin, stressing commitment to the constitutional entitlements for the next stage.

"The meeting reviewed the results of the visit of the Jordanian monarch and high-level delegations from several countries to Iraq, stressing the pivotal role of Iraq in establishing peace and stability in the region, as well as the openness policy adopted in its relations with sisterly and friendly countries based on respect for National sovereignty and mutual interests, as well as the latest developments and developments on the Arab and regional arenas. " link
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum