Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS

Go down

OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS Empty OCT 4 - 7pm - SCOTTI G THOUGHTS

Post by Scotti G Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 pm

A quick note for all the family here at OOM. It was interesting to see that others were coming out with information that Bear and I have been sitting on for over a week now relative to the state of affairs in Iraq, the PM and the Parliament. This morning one of our valued sources with great insight into the inner-workings of Iraq sent a statement from someone who was confirming absolutely everything they had revealed to us last week specific to the timing at play. They had to ask if we had revealed their information to anyone because it was that close......I like it when good information is confirmed! This information addressed the dynamics within the political scene and Governor Shabibis' responsibilities. He will absolutely release the RV within the banking system when he is ready. Understand this; there is little wiggle room left. There is indeed a wall that Governor Shabibi will not go past. Regardless of whether or not the GOI gets its’ act together, the RV must occur.

After reading numerous well written reports today in the media about the meeting last night with Tallibani, Maliki, Allawi and Shabibi (yes the Dr. was in on the meeting and had a few off the record remarks). It seems that all these reports are negative and that it appears that nothing is working. Don’t buy it! I know I have been the lone ranger about Maliki being marginalized for a while now. I know that I have gone against what we are told is happening by Media, our US contacts and banks. It is because they are deliberately feeding misinformation to the masses! At the beginning of last week, our sources advised us that Allawi and Maliki were working together. These same sources inside the Parliament advised us that progress is being made.

If you remember back in the beginning of August I mentioned that our Government officials had signed off on all the paperwork dealing with the RV. I stand behind that statement and believe that everything is done that needs to be done. I have said for months that Gov. Shabibi could RV the IQD at any moment. He obviously is trying to let the GOI do the right thing and get their house in order but let us not forget that he is responsible for keeping Iraq funded and growing. He has much to accomplish and without the RV, nothing will be accomplished in that regard. Does Erbil need to be announced? I am convinced it is not mandatory. Would it be good for Erbil to be done? For the sake of Iraq, absolutely! If I read one interpretation of events in Iraq today I read 10 all saying nearly the same thing. Misinformation abounds!

Something else I posted several weeks ago was that the KWD was actively showing in banks at $4.12 and then $4.13 a week later. 'this morning while visiting with 'the banker' he advised me that the KWD was at $4.09...I asked him why we haven't seen it on the Forex yet? He could not answer that one. well wouldn't you know that right on cue, one of my contacts advised me today that it was finally showing on the Forex at $4.09. I say that to help you see that when I state that something is fact…..you can bank on it. Like the person last night who kept trying to tell me that he was standing behind someone cashing their Dong in the bank and that it had RVed, I replied as nicely as I knew that it hadn’t. This person was adamant that it had so I advised them that this person might indeed have been cashing in their Dong but if it had RVed, I would have been told by ‘the banker’ and I would have said something to everyone. Sure I have been a victim of bad info. We all have. The difference is I chose not to continue to listen to nonsense and go out and try to find the truth.

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum