Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 1/14/19

Go down

Mountain Goat 1/14/19

Post by Mountain Goatee on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:44 pm

January 14, 2019 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

So what happened in Saturday’s session of parliament?

The House of Representatives ended its session on Saturday,

the House of Representatives finished the first reading of the draft law on financial management." Nothing happened on voting for cabinet members on Saturday.

MP of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, Hassan Fadas, said that on Monday, the resolution of the Interior Ministry candidate is the main obstacle to completion of the ministerial cabinet. Let’s see how this plays out….

That there is news about the intention of Faleh Fayyad too withdraw his candidacy from the Interior. If this happens there may be some real progress finally in this direction.

He added that 'the political blocs refuse to run the security ministries by proxy', pointing out that 'RESOLVING THE INTERNAL PORTFOLIO IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT STANDS IN THE WAY OF COMPLETING THE MINISTERIAL CABINET.

So the saga continues into this week. Let’s see how it plays out this week. I would not hold my breath however….This saga is holding up the reconstruction efforts as donors do not want to release funds until a completed government is in place. This is called POLITICAL STABILITY.

But as sure as I am writing this newsletter today, we are all of a sudden going to see a burst of flames as we know the tinder is already starting to smoke and is about ready to flare up. As in starting a good camp fire, we can see that much activity is about to burst into action and will soon move forward very aggressively. The two items they need for this to happen is to get the 2019 budget passed and then these remaining cabinet positions off of proxy and into solid, technocrats for these remaining positions.

More news….

THE LARGEST DELETIONS OF ZEROS IN HISTORY

The Central Bank of Iran has proposed the deletion of four zeros from its besieged currency (riyal), according to Reuters, as it lost more than 60% of its value in 2018.

Governments usually delete zeros when their currency loses purchasing power rather than issuing large categories of currency. This called a “lop”.

The issue of canceling zeros is not new in Iran. It was preceded by Venezuela when it deleted 5 zeros and IRAQ, WHICH HAS ALREADY DELETED ZERO ZEROS FROM IRAQI DINARS. Turkey eliminated 6 zeros in 2003.

(Mnt Goat – Really? Iraq already deleted 3 zeros? Better tell the CBI. So if they did delete three zeros then where is the new rate? CBI still says the dinar is at 1190. I am puzzled by this article and so should you. Is there just a delay. I was told years ago that when the CBI does finally trigger this project there will be a delay in seeing anything outside of Iraq for at least a few weeks. So let’s hang in and see what happens. But I doubt anything significant has really happened and this is just mistaken news media gibberish.)

More news….

The House of Representatives has completed all amendments to the 2019 budget law and is ready to put it next week and pass the law.

(Mnt Goat – Meaning this week. We also know that they said they need this cabinet saga completed by the time the budget is passed. So let’s see if both of these issues are resolved this week. It is looking very good for this week.)

More news….

NOMINATION OF IVANKA TRUMP AS WORLD BANK PRESIDENT?

The Ivanka Trump candidacy for the presidency of the World Bank has been announced on Saturday.

“The US Treasury Department has received the names of potential candidates to succeed Jim Young Kim as president of the World Bank, including the daughter of the US president and his adviser Ivanka Trump,” the Financial Times reported in a report.

It was customary for the United States to nominate the President of the World Bank, while the European countries nominate the Director of the International Monetary Fund.

(Mnt Goat – So if this recent news is TRUE, I would say Ivanka has a really good shot at the position since her father is the one who is going to select from the list of candidates. I have not heard of any other candidates nominated, have you? So what is so significant about this is that we know Trump does not like the UN leadership and believe they are all crooked people and I tend to agree with him. He has also commented many times there is no longer a need for the UN since the aftermath of WWII is over. Of course, the globalists will disagree since the UN is there platform for the New World Order. Get it? Could this also be why Trump no longer sees its usefulness?

So this is going to get really exciting if Ivanka gets in this position. We can expect much more of these corruption scandals to be uncovered and announced.)

More news….

IRAQ: IN THE NEXT FEDERAL BUDGET 2019 TO STOP FOREIGN BORROWING

3-01-2019

The parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Sunday that the most important things agreed upon by the Committee in the next federal budget to stop foreign borrowing and avoid dumping the Iraqi economy in foreign debt.

A member of the Finance Committee representative Hoshyar Abdullah, that 'LONG-TERM EXTERNAL BORROWING AND SHORT-TERM BENEFITS AND HIGH BORROWINGS IN PREVIOUS YEARS IS A SERIOUS STRATEGIC ERROR', pointing out that 'the suspension of external loans in the federal budget is a national step requires the support and support of the House of Representatives'.

(Mnt Goat – I do not think they are referring to any of the reconstruction loans? I believe they are talking more about long-term borrowed money through the SDR program of the IMF. This brings about dependency on the IMF and the mandated policies they must follow as conditions to get the money. We all watched these last two SBA (stand-by-agreements). Why are is the new president against borrowing from the IMF? You may not know it but the UN was attempting to make Iraq a model example for the implementation of the UN Agenda 2021 / 2030 objectives. Seems many of the newly elected politicians are seeing through this effort too as this is why it is taking so long to do anything. The IMF is an obstacle too in the reconstruction. Also as Iraq moves to perform under Article 8 of the UN Charter, as a member nation, so why has the dinar not yet been reinstated?)

More news….

ACCORDING TO THE “WEEKLY MAGAZINE”, IRAQ HAS BECOME MORE STABLE AND SECURE THAN IT HAS BEEN SINCE 2003.

During his recent visit to Baghdad, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stressed the continuation of US support for the Iraqi security forces and the independence of Iraq in the field of energy. To stop buying Iranian gas and start contracting with US oil companies to develop gas fields in the country.

And revealed that the US leading energy companies, such as Chevron, are negotiating directly with the Iraqi Oil Ministry to obtain huge concessions, while Exxon negotiating to establish deals to increase the volume of oil exports and the construction of a major desalination plant, and signed American companies deals to supply Iraq with grain and poultry as well.

The United States will have difficulty in keeping Iraq away from Iran, because the latter depends on Iran in many things. When Iran cut off electricity from Iraq last summer because of its inability to pay, anti-government protests in southern Iraq erupted, creating a crisis.

More news….

FEAR MONGERING PEOPLE OVER US DOLLAR CRASH

I am getting really tired of all these FEAR mongering idiots who keep claiming the US dollar is going to crash. They have very little FACTUAL basis for their claims and talk purely out of speculation. Of course, if you get millions people dumping the dollar for gold or other precious metals it may crash. So are we orchestrating the crash ourselves by our stupidity? Are we slowly creating our own negative destiny? Please, please stop all this nonsense and celebrations of this negative news. It is nothing to celebrate over. Trust me when I say you do not want the dollar to crash. This would certainly bring about a massive ‘global’ depression.

With depressions come joblessness, loss of homes, repro of cars, lack of food, etc. People go hungry and homeless! Is this really what you want? So again, I say we must stop all this negative NEASARA and JESARA bullshit. These are very negative, dark people trying to take over the US government and bring it down. Why do they do this?

Actually, if you really knew exactly who this very small group of charlatans are, you would not hesitate to abandon them and leave from their stupid cycle of follows. This group is orchestrated by paid organizations who are part of the globalist efforts and work indirectly for the UN Agenda 2021/ 2030 plan for world dominance. Don’t believe me?

So be careful what you wish for since you might get it. Again, more wolves in sheep clothing tricking you of their real underlying objectives and intentions. I have been telling you about this group for years already. Why are some still stubborn to listen to me? Of course they must crash the US economy. They want massive debt and poverty. This has been their sinister plan all along. Get it? They would like nothing more than to succeed. Then upon success this drives more fear and gives them the opportunity to take yet more power and release yet more of their laws they want and need to put in place for this complete takeover. Get it? So wake up people! Stay away from these people and tell others whom you think are within their circles to separate from them.

These NESARA, JESARA group used to take credit for any positive change that occurs within saving this country. Now since Trump has taken office their strategy has changed to bringing out the negative about the economy and all about gloom and doom and how this is what is going to save us. Really? Are you all mentally retarded or what? Just read up on what happened in the late 1920’s and early 1930’s. Do you want this again or yet even worst?

This one person in particular who really upsets me and is a good example is this bum calling herself GRACE WITH GLORY FROM CHICAGO. Of course, people like her hide under a mask of sacredness and spirituality and even calls themselves “lightworkers”. Yes, they are good deception. Lightworkers for who Satan? Satan too never reveals himself either until he has you so hooked you can’t escape.

I was trying to figure out just where she was coming from and what her true objectives where. So just recently in her past two conference calls we heard her support for this NESARA and JESARA bullshit finally get exposed. Was this a mistake on her part? I think it was as she never exposed this before as she knows she would lose many of her followers. So now that you know her true intentions and the circles, she supports are you still supporting her energy and enthusiasm for a crash of the world’s economy? Are you crazy or what?

Enough said….

Go read my Facebook NOTES on the God’s Hands at Work. Here is the link. This NOTE ties it all together for you and how people like Grace fit into the BIG picture of what is happening today.

=68.ARCvhubCB3kvpKYLifv_3s8kegaK4GBLJ4WbIi2vjngKhI3rXXO_fUVV2CWEPuod3oHQXJsDzBdIz-3GPOEY6a_X1bdO1Vo0VJD9_Tp1CvkdcAwgWSwOfEz95hTxmqLu-_yh7JeK7tay-k1TGSh-HKRdwx_hNSh5pewtEHGzxs38L0uVAPp7gBTMxPap1Aic5c4bLqz8L9xepcJ8BJiGZ66_syBoP29hCIW4g7ogjheluzmWU1WKDQ8PK1HA0adGdK7TyK6wOcqkZLgTusN9ozh155uzV_nojHFAScPlOQ9PUYhpO1WHFOI9baGZPxBAbp2xqgXyfLFx8Ot-xUIiWfk&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/gods-hands-at-work-parallels-usa-vs-iraq-and-what-is-now-happening-coincidental/704773623191366/

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MOHAMED HALBOUSSI RECOMMENDED HOSTING THE CENTRAL BANK IN THE COMMITTEE

During his presiding over part of the meeting of the Finance Committee, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi recommended hosting the central bank in the committee, setting a solution for the government positions that are managed by the agency, supporting the private sector and increasing the non-oil revenues in the budget.

A statement issued by the Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, "The Finance Committee continued its meetings today to discuss the draft law of the budget of 2019, headed by MP Ahmed al-Saffar, head of age," noting that "the discussions covered the issue of external borrowing and the revenues of ministries in the budget."

He added that "Halbusi presided over part of the meeting, where he stressed the importance of the budget for the Iraqi people and make adjustments to them in the interest of his service and provide him," revealing "the desire of the Government in cooperation with the House of Representatives and the Finance Committee on the subject of budget and resolving differences between the two sides in some articles in law".

CENTRAL BANK INITIATIVE ONE TRILLION DINARS TO FINANCE SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED PROJECTS

The bank said in a statement that "as part of the contribution to support the Iraqi economy announced by the Central Bank of his initiative one trillion dinars to finance small and medium-sized projects granted the Central Bank of Iraq banks participating in this initiative more than 33 billion dinars during the year 2018 to lend citizens wishing to establish new projects.

The bank said that "the total amounts given to banks since the start of the initiative to finance small and medium enterprises in the year 2015 until 2018 amounted to more than 73 billion dinars, these projects were distributed on different sectors were the proportion of the commercial sector 59% and services 25% and industrial 12% And agricultural 4%.

He pointed out that "34 banks, including 33 private banks and one government bank, are participating in this initiative. The amounts of lending for these projects ranged from five million dinars to 50 million dinars and could reach 100 million dinars after approval by the Central Bank.

UN EXPRESSES NEED TO SPEED UP THE ADOPTION IN ORDER TO BEGIN THE CAMPAIGNS OF RECONSTRUCTION AND CONSTRUCTION AND THE PROVISION OF SERVICES

Janet Henness, representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, discussed with the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein steps to complete the state budget and the need to speed up the adoption in order to begin the campaigns of reconstruction and construction and the provision of services.

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister of Finance received Fuad Hussein in Baghdad, Janet Haines, Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, where the minister praised the important role played by the United Nations to help Iraq In the process of democratic transformation and reconstruction and stability in various parts of the country. "

He added that "Fouad Hussein reviewed the efforts of the Iraqi government in supporting decentralization in the administration of the state, pointing to the importance of strengthening local authorities and give them the necessary role to manage their areas, adding that the strength of the central government is growing stronger local authorities through the distribution of powers and tasks and duties.

"The two sides discussed what the international organization can do in supporting and developing economic policies in Iraq in order to achieve economic growth, create jobs and fight corruption through the government program," he said.

FRANCE’S POSITION ON CANCELING DEBTS OWED BY IRAQ THROUGH THE PARIS CLUB.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on Monday thanked French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Lourdien for his country's position on canceling debts owed by Iraq through the Paris Club.

"France is a country that is friendly to Iraq and its relations are very important for its position and its strong and distinguished role. We look forward to a greater contribution and presence in the fields of economy, services, culture and education, in continuation of France's position with Iraq in its war against Da'ash, And to continue coordination and communication on support for security and stability in the region.

He pointed out that "the democratic experiment in Iraq is being strengthened and made progress for the benefit of all Iraqis, and that a supporter is not an Iraqi industry but a backward and extremist thinking industry, calling for building balances that support moderation, moderation and civic values." He stressed his keenness to develop partnership with France in combating terrorism, and expressed full readiness to overcome obstacles and legacies.

The Prime Minister thanked France's position to cancel the debt owed by Iraq through the Paris Club, while proposing a study twinning between the cities of Paris and Baghdad welcomed by the French side and promised to study.

For his part , the French Foreign Minister said that we came to declare our full support for Iraq and its government and to express France's will to expand relations with Iraq and to continue to stand by Iraq in building after our supporting position in defeating the support and support of the Iraqi forces. He added that Iraq has become a key player in stability and its policy. And that France will go forward with the partnership and cooperation with Iraq and support the Iraqi government, which is leading Iraq successfully, referring to the upcoming visit of French President Macaron to Baghdad to reaffirm support and develop friendly relations and cooperation. The existing partnership between the two countries.

(Mnt Goat – According to Alsumaria News called House Speaker Mohammed Halbusi, on Monday, to take advantage of French expertise in the field of reconstruction of cities, praising France for allocating a loan of € 430 million for the reconstruction of backfill liberated cities in Iraq. )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum