Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action

Go down

Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action Empty Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:44 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ad5a4e0e-4072-4e1e-878a-70e1741755a6

[size=32]Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action[/size]

Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action Parwizxan

A senior Iranian delegation on Monday visited the General Authority of Customs in Baghdad to discuss ways to simplify the procedures for the entry of oil wells between the two countries.

"The agreement was reached with the Iranian delegation on the most important points that help solve the problems and obstacles, and to tighten the control of passengers and wheels and personal baggage and activate K9 teams in their customs centers and the use of devices for the detection of drugs and psychotropic substances," the statement said.

"The two sides agreed to emphasize the containers of goods and be the holder of the Iranian customs seals upon arrival in the centers of Iraq," he said, adding that the two sides agreed to find alternatives to foreign inspection companies to inspect goods at the border, especially foodstuffs.

He pointed out that "the Iranian delegation confirmed the definition of 10 companies close to the Central Agency for the measurement and quality control for the purpose of selection to be adopted in the border."

The statement added that "the Iranian side talked about the problem of inequality in customs duties with the centers of the Kurdistan Region," explaining that "the General Authority of Customs confirmed that it completed the file of unification of customs procedures with Kurdistan in terms of customs procedures and importation and customs duties to unite the work of customs from Zakho to Basra "He said.

The statement pointed out that "the Iranian side discussed the issue of instability of customs duties, where the Authority explained that the tariff is fixed and no increase in fees, but there are decisions for the purpose of imposing additional charges to protect the local product."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action Empty An Iraqi-Iranian agreement to regulate the customs movement between the two countries

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:49 pm

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84/

An Iraqi-Iranian agreement to regulate the customs movement between the two countries

14/01/2019

Iran addresses Iraq on the differential customs duties with Kurdistan and Baghdad take action IMG-20190114-WA0059-660x330

(Independent) .. The General Authority for Iraqi Customs discussed with an Iranian delegation, on Monday, ways to simplify the procedures for the entry of wells between the two countries.

The Director General of Customs, Munther Asad, met with the Iranian delegation led by the Iranian General Manager Mir Ashrafi, and included the adviser of the Iranian Ambassador in Baghdad Ahmadi Zadeh and the Director General of Standardization and Quality Control of Iran Taki Bauer.

"The agreement was reached with the Iranian delegation on the most important points that help in solving the problems and obstacles and from it and tighten the control of passengers and wheels and personal baggage and activate K9 teams in their customs and the use of detection devices for drugs and psychotropic substances"

The statement added that "the two sides agreed to emphasize the containers of goods and be the holder of the Iranian customs seals upon arrival to the centers of Iraq Customs"

He noted that "the two sides agreed to find an alternative for foreign inspection companies to inspect goods at the border, especially foodstuffs, which affect the safety of society."

He pointed out that "the Iranian delegation confirmed the definition of 10 companies close to the Central Agency for Quality Control and control for the purpose of selection to be adopted in the border."

The statement said that "the Iranian side talked about the problem of discrepancies in customs duties with the centers of the Kurdistan region," while confirming "the General Authority of Customs that it completed the file of unification of customs procedures with Kurdistan in terms of customs procedures and importation and customs fees to unite the work of customs from Zakho to Basra"

The Iranian side also talked about his experience in the computerization of their customs system and the benefits of this program in simplifying the customs procedures, which in turn confirmed that it is continuing in the project to complete its customs work and computerization of information to simplify procedures and eliminate corruption and increase revenues "

The statement pointed out that "the Iranian side discussed the issue of instability of customs duties and explained that the tariff is fixed and no increase in fees, but there are decisions for the purpose of imposing additional charges to protect the domestic product"

The meeting concluded with the agreement between Iraq and Iran to form a joint working group to learn about the obstacles and ways to solve them at border crossings between the two countries.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum