Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019

Go down

Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 Empty Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Kurdistan cabinet discusses the region's share of the budget of 2019 Story_img_5c3c942b676ef

[ltr](Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Cabinet of Ministers of the Kurdistan region headed by Prime Minister Necrvan Barzani, on Monday, in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, the first meeting in the new year. [/ltr]

[ltr]"In the beginning of the meeting, Barzani pointed to the difficulties of last year 2018 in advance of his thanks to the people of Kurdistan in general and staff in particular for their steadfastness in the face of crises and difficulties and had an understanding of the conditions of the Kurdistan region, hoping to become Year 2019 year of the end of the difficulties and problems, and the year to overcome the crises and improve the status of citizens. " 
"In the meeting, which was devoted to discussing the share of the Kurdistan region of the federal budget for the year 2019, the Minister of Finance and Economy, Rappaz Hablan reported to the Council of Ministers on the summary of the budget bill of 2019," an exhibition "efforts to reflect the rights and receivables of the Kurdistan region within the framework of Constitution, by the ministries and the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament and the Ministry of Finance of the federal government. [/ltr]
[ltr]
The statement pointed out that "after the discussion and exchange of views, and in addition to the appreciation of these efforts, the Council of Ministers to defend the rights and financial dues of the Territory within the framework of the commitment to the Constitution, and for this was assigned to the Ministry of Finance and Economy to continue with the Iraqi Ministry of Finance and Finance Committee of the Iraqi National Council In its efforts to reach a result under which the preservation of the rights of the Kurdistan region. " [/ltr]
[ltr]
"The Cabinet also affirmed the commitment of the KRG to cooperate and coordinate with the federal government and the Iraqi cabinet."[/ltr]

[ltr]http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=185077
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum