Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years?

Go down

After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? Empty After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years?

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 pm

After raising the operational budget .. Where will the government come with funds for the coming years? %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-696x409

Information / special ... 

confirmed that the Strategic Planning Committee in Parliament, on Monday, that the increase in theoperating budget for staff salaries up to 11 trillion Iraqi dinars obtained result included 65 thousand degrees deleted and the introduction of the federal budget for 2019, as indicated that securing the funds needed to run productive and industrial sector to keep Currency within the country. 
"The increase in the operating budget of the salaries of employees up to 11 trillion dinars was obtained as a result of the inclusion of 65 thousand degrees of functional related to the degrees of deletion and development stalled since 2016 and so far," said the member of the committee Mohammed Al-Baldawi said that "the contract employees in the Ministry of Electricity And lecturers in the Ministry of Education will have priority in the degrees of deletion and development while the other grades will be divided on all the remaining ministries.
He added that "securing those funds included in the current budget during the coming budgets will need to operate the productive and industrial sector to keep funds within the country, which will bring the government to secure all salaries, as well as the currency does not deteriorate against the US dollar." 
The parliamentary Finance Committee has announced, on Monday, the addition of 65 thousand degrees and functional degrees of deletion and development in the budget of 2019, indicating that the priority will be to install contracts

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/14/382740/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum