Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"In One Breath" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/13/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"In One Breath" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/13/19

Go down

"In One Breath" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/13/19 Empty "In One Breath" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/13/19

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:25 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » January 13th, 2018

If I may add that this being in print now, is actually something in of it self. ( see article below) It gives out that an approach to the reality of the project is real and is taken seriously all over the world.

They in one breathe say they are ready, yet they say they have postponed it to 2019.. lol

Well we know it is 2019 now, we know they have technically a fully seated GOI, as noted by many sources i.e., Trump, Pence, Perry, Nasuari, the 3 presidents, etc..

They clearly have that per their opinions, yet, they clearly choose to deny the Citizens the names of the final 2-3 ministers for what appears to be a propaganda stunt in which they are being called out for even as of today.

We all know contracts have been in motion and there are more to come, even of recent per articles we have that to be the case through JPMC.

The ICC has also confirmed that wire transferring Dinars is ready to go. So, once they feel they can go live, they will and the signatories of parliament on the ministers will be history.. All in my opinion.. ~ MM

Ol-Lar » January 13th, 2018

The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar is ready to be implemented by the country's Central Bank; however, the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission has decided to postpone the revaluation to 2019. The plan is to eliminate zeros from the value of the Iraqi currency, allowing the dinar to gain value on the global market.

With the anticipation of the Iraqi dinar revaluation, millions of dinars have been bought all over the world by investors. Those investors hope that the revaluation of the dinar will increase the value of the currency, which would make all of their dinars worth significantly more than when they bought them. However, the revaluation continues to get postponed and is set for 2019 as the country faces more pressing political issues.

https://www.reference.com/business-finance/iraqi-dinar-revalued-32bcb8d1dd4186c0?fbclid=IwAR1UVZ-aFM6CM2-NwmW9uHfL27c6EI15rfRSuXTWKdVvc-MqO-EFYir8OBI

With the citizens being told imo that they are going to get purchase power and were expecting it already realize that their due is in the hands of ministers not getting seated yet, they'll start to putting pressure on and this article is the sort of thing that will I hope put a fire under their backsides to name the ministries.

Even Sadr is pointing fingers now and not to mention he wants the citizens to get what they deserve. And the link below supports that they know now who is holding things up if there is a hold up or not.

Word on the street is that they were expecting this around the 4th or 5th. ~ imo ~ MM

Samson » January 13th, 2018

A member of parliamentary integrity threatens ministers

2019/1/13 9:21

A member of the Integrity Committee of Parliament, ministers in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi threatened this action. "While we value every national effort to serve this oppressed people, we would like to inform the ministers, the undersecretaries of the ministries and the directors-general that the members of the House of Representatives are the sons of this people, who are represented by him and elected," said Yusuf al-Kalabi in a statement received by the Euphrates News Agency.

Before them, so their offices and homes and phones are open to receive citizens and their complaints and demands, which in turn we deliver them." "But unfortunately and shamefully, the most ministers do not establish a clear mechanism for communication between deputies and ministers in order to meet people's needs." "We would like to inform you and warn you that your posts, the people, are the ones who gave them to you to serve as ministers and to develop clear strategies for the advancement of this country, not to sit in ivory towers and put a veil between you and the people," he said.

He called member of the Parliamentary Integrity Ministers and Deputy Ministers and Directors General to "serve the people and get off the field or you will not prolong your presence in these ministries who voted for you and give you the confidence able to withdraw, this is the voice of the people we represent .. Oh God, I have reached, O God, I testify." LINK

Hoosier Girl » January 13th, 2018

So, are you looking for this in EARLY 2019, MID 2019, LATE 2019... I'm just wondering how we judge WHEN in 2019. I known all about PK (public knowledge) but from pictures I've seen the people of Iraq in many places have been doing pretty nicely for several years. Hard to determine things when we have such variety of articles, events, pictures, what they tell us they are doing, what they are actually doing... Hmmm...

I believe this article is a sign, an admission of them doing what we have been told was a scam. I is not one (Thank you very much Wells Fargo!) and they are ready to implement now with all the signs they have shown us over the last year.

We know contracts have time stamps.. T & T were said to be ready at a moments notice to be applied. We see a very large trading partner in country this week talking directly about money exchange. So, as for me the signs I see are not mid or late, by at least what I see.

There are fireflies on the ground over there that suggest that the citizens have been told they are getting a gift from GOD, they very well may have been placated for now, but, how long they will not get antsy is anyone's guess.

Lets not forget that there was an article 01/02/2018 talking about linking the IQD with a basket of currencies (They let that cat out of the bag and big time).

The stir was the authority was saying hold on a minute.. Lets not link to lower value currencies!! Thus, it may have been like them being told.. Hold on citizens. Nothing has changed as far as getting your purchase power, it is that we are going to get you more if we use an stronger basket..

Thus, they bought more time? We shall see if it plays out like that. imo ~ MM

After the closure lasted for years to end the siege Casts Central Bank of Iraq in central Baghdad

13th January, 2019

Baghdad Municipality on Saturday raised the concrete blocks that surround the building of the Central Bank of Iraq in Al-Rashid Street in downtown Baghdad

A statement issued by the Secretariat said today that it has also opened the alley adjacent to the Central Bank, which leads to Khan Murjan and Al-Samawil Street within Al-Rashid Street

The statement noted that the Secretariat launched a campaign to lift the accumulated waste due to the closure of the alley since 2003 LINK

Militiaman » January 13th, 2018

Well well more on the matter.. Take down the barriers is a sign of stability and security. Not to mention one that suggests they can be proud again of their national wealth and well being. Even the King of Jordan is coming to town. ~ MM

Getter done!! ~ MM

""The House of Representatives has completed all amendments to the budget law and is ready to put it next week and pass the law," Al-Hamidi said in a statement.

Al-Hamidi: House of Representatives will pass the budget during the next week

13th January, 2019

The MP confirmed the alliance of the Fatah Charter Hamdi, Sunday, the House of Representatives' vote on the budget during the next week, noting that the province of Basra called for the guarantee of rights in the law.

"The House of Representatives has completed all amendments to the budget law and is ready to put it next week and pass the law," Al-Hamidi said in a statement.

"The financial budget is non-investment and does not meet ambitions and was formulated in an exceptional way to avoid the financial crisis during the current year due to the decline in oil prices."

She added that "the demands of representatives of Basra in the budget is to ensure conservation rights of petrodollar amounts as well as the allocation of 50% of the revenues of the border crossings and the end of collection in hospitals and the health sector in full." LINK

KingofMelz » January 13th, 2018

SO IMO THIS MEANS IT WILL BE THIS WEEK! OR ELSE SADAR WILL RELEASE HIS FURY I AM SURE……..YOU ALL HEAR THAT PARLIAMENT!!

No kidding right.. I like Sadr when he takes his steroids... lol ~ MM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum