Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19

Go down

"The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 Empty "The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19

Post by Ssmith on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:09 am

KTFA

Sheila1 » January 11th, 2018

This talks about Trade Bank of Iraq collaborating with each of correspondent banks JB Morgan, Chase Bank and Citibank dealt with the fundamentals issues concepts of international trade and banking operation according to an international vision.

https://tbi.com.iq/?news=achievements-3

Popeye7 » January 11th, 2018

The news is out... The gig is up... Exciting times...

2Cents » January 11th, 2018

I just read that exchange companies planned a large demonstration at CBI today......perhaps why the exchange window sales were low today but I still can't get over that there were only cash sales of 200,000 for Sunday......

In your opinion 2cents why do you think they were so low?... Do you think the people have surmised that value is about to be added?..

2Cents » January 11th, 2018

There were two times in the past that WS seemed to indicate that his banks expected the RD.......I noted that the last currency sale before those weekends fell to 122ish Million and were the lowest we have seen for a long time.....As such, I have believed that if the banks think there may be a RD over a particular weekend, they will hold their IQD for a couple days as much as they can and see if it occurs.......Just a theory and all IMO....... So, my theory is not that it is an indicator that it will happen that weekend but rather, an indication that the banks think it may......

Well, not to give anyone false hope, but this is one of those weekends that look promising IMHO... Does not mean it will happen... But it does not mean it will not either... Have a pleasant rest of your night, day, or evening.. Which ever applies, and may God give you peace of mind in knowing our perseverance has not been in vain... HE opened our eyes to this investment for a reason... Let's make sure we are all Spiritually prepared to pass the test...

Samson » January 11th, 2018

This is the most prominent rumors in Iraq since the beginning of this month

2019/1/11 8:49

The Iraqi Center for Fighting Rumors that nearly 20 rumors has been monitored since the beginning of January so far, "targeted issues related to community peace and economic destabilization of the local market." The Center said in its report for the month of January "has been monitoring about 20 rumors from the beginning of January to today aimed at destabilizing the community peace of citizens and economic security through rumors contribute to rising prices in the domestic market."

The center said in his report that it was the most prominent rumors that targeted sensitive issues in the country: the entry of Kuwaiti forces assigning a US province of Basra, and hit a security belt american around Baghdad and the approaching zero hour to topple the government, and the destruction of the Syrian Catholic Church, converted to total shops Musataha system." He noted To "other rumors have been submitted to the government and the competent authorities for the purpose of dealing with them."

The Center warned citizens to allow space or listen to such rumors that try to undermine the citizen's energy and public opinion concerns issues that undermine their security and stability and social peace, "pointing out" to ensure the sites and reliable agencies, including the site of the semi-official Iraqi News Agency

"The elimination of dealing with the perpetrators of crimes in accordance with the penal provisions contained in the Iraqi Penal Code No. 111 of 1969, the amendment concerning the crime of spreading false rumors as one of the most serious crimes against the security of the country, which stipulated in Article 180 of the Iraqi Penal Code (punishable by imprisonment any citizen deliberately broadcast abroad False or malicious rumors about the internal situation of the State.

This would have undermined the financial confidence of the State, undermined its international status or initiated in any way an activity that would harm national interests and the penalty shall be imprisonment for a term not exceeding seven years ".

"Article 304 of the Penal Code, which came under the heading of crimes against the national economy and the financial trust of the state, stipulates that a penalty of imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years and a fine of not more than 200 dinars shall be imposed on either of the two public channels. And he knows that he is fabricating or lying." LINK
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 Empty G-D

Post by Scotchie on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:09 pm

No it was not G-D, it was the scammer Tony Renfrow.  Have a feeling he will be back in prison soon.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 Empty Re: "The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19

Post by CITW on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am

There is a reference in here about Walkingstick owning banks and I have always thought that was what I understood.......the guy has several banks in the middle east. Well, in listening to one of franks ccs.......I think it was last wednesdays, frank was thanking people for donating to the $1400 Walkingstick needed for something medical.  That threw me for a loop as I pondered, how can someone owning banks not be able to come up with $1400?

CITW

Back to top Go down

"The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 Empty Re: "The Gig is up" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 pm

CITW wrote:There is a reference in here about Walkingstick owning banks and I have always thought that was what I understood.......the guy has several banks in the middle east. Well, in listening to one of franks ccs.......I think it was last wednesdays, frank was thanking people for donating to the $1400 Walkingstick needed for something medical.  That threw me for a loop as I pondered, how can someone owning banks not be able to come up with $1400?

7-11-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   We feel that the CBI website that is being groomed to come out into the INTERNATIONAL world is not as confusing as you think it is. 

My friend that owns a business in Iraq...this is my dear friend WalkingStick...He is a Marine, has a heart of a Marine. He’s a no nonsense man. Last week he called me on the phone and he said that by the 21st they would be paying 1 to 1...well I said...that’s an RV...that’s the lifting of the 3 zeros.  ​He happens to have a company with over 500 employees with 2 other gentlemen, and those 2 other gentlemen own banks in Iraq...and they are at the meetings that you and I would love to be at. When they have these meetings...they go on for hours and even days. WS has been involved in a meeting for over 4 days..

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2017_07_11_archive.html
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:33 pm

if one owned or managed a bank he would not have to ask for money and as a big wig in a bank he would have medical coverage. it seems like another scam as the sheep fall in line. if people would read articles from non gurus you can see why nothing is happening except blantant lies by all the gurus plain and simple.here is the real reason iranian influence with the help from m and company. this is the only reason nothing ever gets done in the past present and future. so put your dinar in a box with moth balls to preserve it from falling a part
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum