Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19

Go down

"Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19 Empty "Next Phase" - Fri. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/11/19

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:05 am

KTFA

RE: Delta Post:

SMorris » January 11th, 2018

Maybe i am off base here, but from what i am reading, this states the zeros were deleted from the DINAR. I believe the zero deletion i am looking for is from the exchange rate.....Correct?

Thaler08 » January 11th, 2018

My understanding as well - maybe it’s in front of me and I’m just not seeing it....

SunnySandy » January 11th, 2018

Frank explained it... in M CC.

Second set of books became revealed in Contracts.

Second set of books IS minus 3 ooo's.

We are now in the NEXT PHASE of the Monetary Reform.

I could list much more of what Frank explained.... enjoy another listen of M CC.

IT IS ALL THERE:) Happily smiling and waiting! Have a great day!

BWS » January 11th, 2018

Excellent explanation @Sunnysandy! The 3 zeroes have been complicated for many to understand and that was the specific purpose of Monday night's CC. It was not an exaggeration to say it was a bombshell call! (or maybe that was all of our knees hitting the ground in thankfulness!)

"It starts in the banks, moves to the corporations, and then to the citizens..." Final phase!

The Snod » January 11th, 2018

I wish we could meet face-to-face to help explain. It’s a bloody Jenga for sure, and we’re all learning as we go in this late stage of their MR. Perhaps, a few of these ideas will resonate with you. F & WS are saying that 000’s have been lifted off what will likely be the future exchange rate that will eventually be on the CBI and Forex.

For right now, that number is sitting in the pending contracts and it may be in actual use on 24 of the contracts right now (That is the context of 000’s off the exchange rate-electronically). That’s possibly how close we are. How long can you use a number that doesn’t exist in a public/international status? Your guess is as good as anyone’s right now, but I’m thinking, not too awful long. Those activation dates are real interesting right now.

$ needs to flow (velocity of money) or it has no real value. The people of the land need their accounts open (check), so $ can flow through their accounts. The businesses to rebuild the country and stabilize it economically need to be set up, so $ can flow through the country, into people’s accounts, and into the international world. IMHO the last major catalyst to make it all go is the Small Notes hitting the hands of the people on the street with a publicly announced rate.

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of meat left on the bone, yet we learn as we go....Smile

There has been some unexpected turns, yet they make sense when they happen.

Years ago, I used to disagree with WS about the RD. Well, wrong on that. Lol. That’s how tight his info is....Smile

Frank26 » January 11th, 2018

EXCELLENT CLIFF NOTES FROM THE M CC ............... STUDENT !!!

Popeye7 » January 11th, 2018

Great explanation Snod... They do need to do this rather quickly to enable them them to really make progress on their economy, and reconstruction... The people of Iraq, with the restored value (possibly plus) of the dinar, will be able to afford the good, and services that are, and will continue to be imported into their nation... The middle class will emerge once again..

Hammy14 » January 11th, 2018

Smorris, yes it says deleted from the dinar, and that is exactly what will happen (has happened, we just don't see it yet) when they introduce the smaller category notes and fils. But as we all know, the introduction of the smaller category notes and fils will not take place until they drop the three zeros from their exchange rate and post a new number. That will come in conjunction with the much anticipated 2nd article, along with the declaration that they are Article VIII compliant and internationally tradable. So, yes, we are looking for the deletion of the zeros from the exchange rate, but also the deletion of the zeros from the currency itself via the smaller category notes and fils, IMO.

Frank26 » January 11th, 2018

BRAVO.................. HAMMY STUDENT.

Don961 » January 11th, 2018

Friday January 112 019 10:53

Oqaily reveals the price of a barrel of oil in the new budget

A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Siham al-Aqili , said on Friday that the price of a barrel of oil in the budget of 2019 was fixed at $ 56, despite the existence of claims to reduce it below the figure due to lower prices in the oil market.

She added that the stabilization of the price of a barrel of oil in the budget was the result of studies and indicators of the resumption of the rise in the price of a barrel of oil this year to more than $ 56, and therefore there are no fears of increasing the proportion of the budget deficit.

She explained that "the parliamentary finance committee is discussing with other competent authorities to increase and maximize non-oil imports and reduce the high expenditures of some ministries and the transfer between the doors of the budget. link

more on lifting those concrete barriers ... around the CBI ..

Thursday, 10 January 2019 12:11 PM

The Secretariat of Baghdad: the lifting of concrete blocks from the vicinity of the Central Bank

Baghdad's immediate secretariat announced the lifting of gates and concrete blocks from the vicinity of the Central Bank and a number of streets in the capital Baghdad.

A statement by the Secretariat that "the Secretariat of Baghdad in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command began lifting concrete blocks and iron gates of the vicinity of the Central Bank of Iraq as well as lifting the blocks of the police station Bab al-Majd in the area of ​​the field within the municipality of the center of Rusafa."

He added that "the municipality of the torch completed the lifting of the concrete blocks of the street of the center of the torch within the locality of [454] and the streets of the locality {418} while completed the municipality of Ghadir lifting the concrete blocks of Palestine Street near the Academy of Police.

The statement pointed out that "the Department of the municipality of Rashid raised concrete blocks From the intersection of Darwish and Abbas al-Azzawi Street, as well as the municipality of Mansour lift blocks of vertical alleys on the main Basra Street within the locality {649}

He continued, "The municipal departments carried out a campaign parallel to the lifting of the blocks included lifting the waste and cleaning the streets and remove abuses and distortions and clean the grids and lines of drainage Sewage and rain ". link

Sunnysandy » January 11th, 2018

Bye-Bye concrete blocks! Welcome Investors...
We are preparing to FINALLY open our doors for YOU!

Popeye7 » January 11th, 2018

We have this meeting, concrete barriers being lifted around the CBI, and the voting of the remaining 3 ministries on Saturday within parliament... This after the "surprise visit" of Secretary of State Pompeo on the 9th of January to Iraq... Lest we forget the 90 day contracts beginning on Sunday January 13th.. My OH MY if this does not get your excitement level up... Even just a little.. Lets see what transpires over the weekend...

Samson » January 11th, 2018

Next Saturday .. Parliamentary finance to host the Minister of Oil to discuss oil exports and imports

10th January, 2019

Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Thursday, will host the oil minister on Saturday to discuss Iraq's oil exports and imports and the work of oil companies and foreign companies and rounds of licenses within 2019. budget

He said committee member Siham Oqaili's / information /, "The Committee decided to host the Minister Oil meeting next Saturday within the table of its hosting before the vote on the budget and make amendments to it.

She added that "the committee will discuss with the minister the rate of oil exports and production capacity of Iraqi oil fields and imports and exports of oil region allocations of the ministry and the doors of disbursement allocations." She explained that "the meeting will discuss the work of oil companies in the rounds of licenses and other matters before the start of the amendments to the budget for the second reading." LINK

Sheila1 » January 11th, 2018

WoW what an article. I have read this article several times and I believe it is telling how the dinar is getting stronger and how changing the currency only dinar in country. WOW

Samson » January 11th, 2018

Impact of trade exchange (Iraqi-Iranian)

The dinar and its impact on the national currency

8th January, 2019

Since the Islamic Republic of Iran entered into the second package of sanctions imposed by the United States, which includes two important sectors are the energy sector and the banking sector, and raised some questions on the impact on the Iraqi economy if the exclusion of trade between Iraq and Iran, Excluded some countries, including Iraq for (90) days, to settle the accounts related.

Suppose Iraq and Iran signed an agreement that would lead to dealing with the dinar and riyal. What is the impact on the Iraqi dinar?

The demand for money and the exchange rate is a positive one, and I mean the price of the dinar against the dollar. The higher the demand for the dinar, the higher the value of the national currency. And the increase in the volume of foreign reserves in the Central Bank and this will enhance the ability of the Central Bank to defend the dinar against any future dollar demand, especially that Take care Cash Attiyat cover the needs of the country for more than 9 months. This exceeds the standards set by international financial institutions.

The reason is that the monetary demand function is moving to the top rather than the demand only, as a result of changing the method of repaying foreign trade receivables in Iraq in dinars and not in dollars.

In the case of a monetary cash leak from Iran and dollars for Iran on the black market without legal controls, the equation will be reversed.

Presenting the dinar at home The central bank is exposed to pressure in the exchange rate and sells large quantities because of the increase in the dinar.

There should be a unit of measurement for the two currencies, and the most accurate currency is the dollar, but will the US accept that the dollar is the criterion for determining the values ​​of the two currencies? This is what we will touch in the coming days after the continuation of the Iraqi-Iranian agreement. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum