Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 1/11/19

Go down

Mountain Goat 1/11/19

Post by Mountain Goatee on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:02 am

January 11, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you little news today.

There is not much news to bring to you today. We still wait for tomorrow’s session of parliament to see if they can pass the remaining cabinet members. There are many conflicted articles on this subject matter so getting the FACTS is very hard. Let’s just wait and see what actually happens tomorrow.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Can you believe that this last election cycle has actually spilled over into 2019? More delays, delays, delays and stalemate.

This is actually showing the rest of the world that Iraq does have the fortitude to stand up to the Iranian bullies and decide for themselves who will serve in the government. But unfortunately, this is stalling the reconstruction plans for the nation too since donors do not want to commit billions with what they perceive as a chaotic government.

I also find it amazing the parallels that are ongoing between Iraq and the USA politics. Is this all coincidental? What is really going on here?

Again, I am pointing this out to you because it is more than coincidental. Some “spiritual” entity is behind this as all these are supposed to be signs for us to watch and see. But maybe many of us are asleep as usual and do not see what is happening? So let me explain it then.

Months ago I published a special report on this phenomenon did you read it?

Here is the link to Gods Hand at Work (parallels US vs Iraq):

=68.ARBVX1B5wNjKVYlW8r_W5md22_0NJsm5bkVgESz9ZvLA0o9fn7YlOzqJTwP11yFEedzX_alTT4vA6-5Y6aqo-xP4vV7W3t4cORau6gTnVzQofwiGaePSBeMSZJE6cLMIDQMbE4ifoFaUwfEPtQEr8pukJ7rFubZPHc1-8Y2h4VCYj1Plvop4-GC57T2W43k4YanoBaN2BFhmfooxZ5-iofOgwMlrDH2REU30iOrfMbG4F-2IQRi_t8EL9m6JuWcPJ5Vf2fd4wXsZqz8j_j46_bDnRZno-z0cvLcDx7cDabllFK0d-OJnZuK7GnpOydnDSCnM_LFe6AQYKWJRBiBVPQs&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/gods-hands-at-work-parallels-usa-vs-iraq-and-what-is-now-happening-coincidental/704773623191366/

It was about the parallels I was observing between the US and Iraq. In my Facebook NOTE I listed the parallel of events taking place. Now we see yet another event in parallel. This time is the stalemate of the election saga in Iraq vs the stalemate in getting funding to build the “wall” between US and Mexico.

Both are orchestrated by left-wing liberals who want to damage the countries they claim to want to support. It is an irony as lies are thrown at the conservatives to justify their claims. On the flip side are the conservatives who are only trying to do what is best for the country and to maintain its sovereignty and nationalism.

It is a battle taking place constantly now in every move either of the two countries take. Yes, every time something good for the country is “proposed” the opposition is “apposed” to it and fights it and draws it out over and over.

So one has to ask yourself who is behind all this negativity and stalemate and why now. I believe this goes way beyond personality and is satanic and dark elements involved. How many of you have ever watched “The Dead Files” on television? Do you believe this show is legitimate? Well if you do then you have to believe that maybe there are now some very dark elements that are interfering with the judgement of many of these political leaders.

In the US we see Donald Trump, the underdog in the 2016 elections winning by a large margin. He did not really even want to run for president but tells us he chose to do so to help the country and take on this challenge. There is not many honest people who would have done this. Now the democrats who simply hate the new president maybe because he spoiled their plans for something they had planned for the county in the next 4 years? Even after 2 years already of Trump in his new position they have not yet settled down with their rhetoric and lies. So there must be a VERY BIG agenda at play here as to why they refuse to cooperate. But is this hatred really personal or inspired in their minds by dark elements.

In Iraq we see the same. Mutaada al-Sadr is a cleric and was one of the least talked about likely candidates and his coalition that would win the elections for prime minister. He does not want to serve as the prime minister. But he came forward to serve his beloved country with a plan in mind. Someone had to do it. But the fact is he did do it just like Donald Trump. So both now must constantly fight for what they represent. This is a battle between good and evil. They represent national sovereignty, peace and economic prosperity.

I firmly believe these are battles that must be won as the future of both of these nations is at stake.

We know for a fact that these dark elements can affect behavior and actually make people do things they may not ordinarily do. These things are not in the best interests of those around them or their nation. Do they not support the nation and its goals? I would not doubt if this is now the case with many of the leaders in the US government and in the Iraqi government. Seems many are in the government to get rich and not to serve. For me maybe I am just a pragmatic type of person but I have to ask why would anyone be so against so many good things for a nation that can only bring SECURITY, PROSPERTY and ABUNDANCE. Do these liberals not see how they are destroying a nation?

So here we go again with the new government of Madhi:

Reportedly, 4 of PM Madhi's Parliament ministers will be expelled due to their alleged activity with the government corruption. If so, that will leave 7 cabinet seats to be filled instead of 3

Iraqi TV broadcasts a Parliament spokesperson indicating that Tuesday's session will NOT produce a resolution for the remaining cabinet members because of the ongoing turmoil and submittal of the same names previously rejected.

More news….

A parliamentary source said Thursday that the House of Representatives has finished reading and discussing the bill of the budget of 2019. The vote has not yet been taken to pass the bill. This is deferred until another session.

More news….

US SECRET VISITS TO IRAQ

In president Trump’s secret visit to Iraq during Christmas celebrations late last year on Dec 26th, specifically the US base of "Eye of the Lion" in western Iraq, President Donald TRUMP SAID THAT THE DECISION TO WITHDRAW US TROOPS FROM IRAQ IS NOT CURRENTLY ON THE TABLE and that there will be a deliberate and orderly withdrawal of troops from Syria, The US presence in Iraq, "to prevent the return of ISIS, TO PROTECT US INTERESTS, and TO CONTROL IRAN."

Again this week another member of the Trump administration secretly visited Iraq. This time it was secretary of state Mike Pompeo. This visit was during the aftermath of president Trump’s visit. Basically it was for “damage control” as the Iranian opposition in Iraq spread rumors and negativity about Trump’s visit and are using it to gain political momentum to oust the US military presence from Iraq.

So the leaders of Iraq and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo me this week and discussed and demanded the maintenance of US military bases, located in the country.

(Mnt Goat – Oh be careful….remember the US has no bases in Iraq. They are only using Iraq bases….yeh right!  But its all okay with me and I do support a US military presence in Iraq for decades to come, if needed.)

This came during meetings held by Pompeo in Baghdad and Erbil, after a surprise visit to Iraq on Wednesday, not previously announced, according to the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal."

The US newspaper said that these appeals come in the wake of the US decision to withdraw US forces from Syria.

More news….

QATAR ANNOUNCES READINESS TO INVEST $ 1 BILLION IN IRAQ

The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, confirmed Doha's readiness to invest $ 1 billion in .infrastructure in Iraq within the framework of reconstruction. This comes after a visit by Iraqi President Barham Salih to a high-level government delegation on Thursday, January 10, 2019, to Doha, during which he discussed with Al Thani bilateral relations between the two countries .and means of upgrading them in the political, economic, transport and energy fields.

The two sides also agreed to launch a direct sea line linking the port of Hamad in Qatar to the port of Umm Qasr .in Iraq in order to stimulate trade exchange and economic relations

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

Baghdad

Dozens of protesters gathered on Friday amid a security sweep in the Tahrir Square in central Baghdad. The news correspondent said that dozens of demonstrators gathered in Tahrir Square amid the spread of security, to claim their different rights. He added that the security situation is good and stable and all roads are open and there is no closure of the streets.

US IS SERIOUS ABOUT CUTTING OFF IRANIAN COMPANIES IN IRAQ

"Russia Today - RT", quoting an Iraqi political source that US Secretary of State Marc Pompeo demanded Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to work to reduce the activities of Iranian companies operating in Iraq.

"The recent visit to Pompeo focused a lot on the economic file and how Iraq's COMPLIANCE WITH THE SANCTIONS IMPOSED ON IRAN."

"The United States has expressed its concerns about sending funds to Iran by parties and allied figures in Iraq, in order to help them get rid of the siege," the source said.

He added that "Abdul Mahdi confirmed to Pompeo that Iraq is working according to what is in his interest, and that the position of the Iraqi state official committed to all."

WILL THE US CONTINUE A MILITARY PRESENCE IN IRAQ?

The leaders of Iraq and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, demanded the maintenance of US military bases, located in the country.

This came during meetings held by Pompeo in Baghdad and Erbil, after a surprise visit to Iraq on Wednesday, not previously announced, according to the newspaper "The Wall Street Journal."

The US newspaper said that these appeals come in the wake of the US decision to withdraw US forces from Syria.

She added that the visit of Pompeo Iraq (January 9) reaffirms the nature of the challenge faced by the US administration in order to convince regional partners to the decision to withdraw US troops from Syria, and reduce the level of those forces in Afghanistan.

The newspaper described the Trump announcement sudden withdrawal of troops from Syria, that it "aroused the panic of the allies," adding, "Hence, comes the Pompeo tour; as an attempt to reassure the Allies."

IRAQI PRESIDENT BARHAM SALIH, WHO WELCOMED POMPEO, SAID HIS COUNTRY WOULD NEED TO SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES, expressing GRATITUDE FOR THE US MILITARY PRESENCE that has been going on for years. "He has defeated a military supporter, but the mission is not over," he said.

The newspaper added that "Pompeo ignored a question to a reporter about the commitment of the United States to maintain a military presence in Iraq, stressing that his talks in Baghdad were focused on the process of forming the Iraqi government.

He said that there has been real progress in Iraq since the elections, That will put the country and the region in a better place. "

In his secret visit to Iraq during Christmas celebrations late last year, specifically the US base of "Eye of the Lion" in western Iraq, President Donald TRUMP SAID THAT THE DECISION TO WITHDRAW US TROOPS FROM IRAQ IS NOT CURRENTLY ON THE TABLE and that there will be a deliberate and orderly withdrawal of troops from Syria, The US presence in Iraq, "to prevent the return of ISIS, TO PROTECT US INTERESTS, and TO CONTROL IRAN."

(Mnt Goat – this is a BIG statement as to why the US is still in Iraq. Did you read it?)

In this regard, the Wall Street Journal says that "there are 5,500 US troops in Iraq, providing advice, assistance and training for Iraqi forces And American commanders in the army that Iraqi forces can perform military functions in Syria, specifically in areas where the withdrawal of US forces" .

The newspaper confirmed that "THE US FORCES IN IRAQ INFRASTRUCTURE IS LARGE; THEY RETURNED TO IRAQ IN 2014, AFTER ITS WITHDRAWAL IN 2011; in the context of the war on Daqash, who had seized about a third of the territory of Iraq.

During his surprise visit to Iraq, Pompeo met with the three Iraqi presidents: Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Prime Minister Barham Salih and Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halboussi separately.

The Iraqi newspaper said that "IRAQI OFFICIALS ARE CONCERNED THAT ANY WITHDRAWAL OF US FORCES FROM IRAQ TO CREATE A VACUUM MAY BE EXPLOITED BY THE ORGANIZATION Daash and is urging, at a time did not rule out the Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the deployment of Iraqi forces along the border with Syria, to fight the fighters of the preacher organization. "

The newspaper pointed out, at the end of its report, on "THE REJECTION OF THE SHIITE FACTIONS LINKED TO IRAN AND IRAN'S DENUNCIATION OF IRAQI CALLS FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF US FORCES IN THE COUNTRY, as well as the parliament of Iraq has seen the movement of Shiite deputies to work to reduce the US presence."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum