Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19

Go down

"Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 Empty "Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:56 am

KTFA

Dan » January 10th, 2018

Frank... thanks for desert (see link below)

Iraq Lifted 3 zero's electronically Dec. 2018 That's GOOD

(IMO) I believe we will not see anything until Davos is done near end of January 2019.

Feb. 10,2019 is Iraq's investment conference.

I wonder if Iraq will go public, or be secretive prior to these meetings?

Will Iraq be gamy with investors/countries or will they finally get down to work!

Seriously bickering and haggling and hammer out the deals Iraq and the world so desperately need.

Then there is the 30-60-90 day contracts. The 30 day C's that begin Jan.13, 19 will be maturing just after the conference begins.

The 90 day contract is at $1.38. Nice.

This shows controlled increase in value over a 3 month period!

Investors will drive up IQD value, that's very good for us!

The 90 day C will go to almost the end of first quarter, depends on date contract began.

I question do these contractual agreements need to mature before Iraq will then be able to go International. I believe they will work at country level first, and we will be last.

Doing a slow roll out in a controlled manner to protect themselves financially.

This will allow the CBI to absorb the terrific changes they will experience.

My common sense ponderings.

This is not meant to be discouraging. I am trying to have realistic expectations!

If I am wrong and it happens sooner... I will be the happiest wrong person you know!!!

I believe we will be getting close.... towards the end of the 1st quarter....... All (IMO)

SunnySandy » January 10th, 2018

HI Dan,Great explanation! That is exactly how I heard Frank. He has also expressed it in terms of a Managed Float.

I heard Frank clearly express.... we would be able to SOON deposit our Dinars in certained Twinned Bank AND we can choose when we wish to take the currency exchange in USD.

Iraq wants our 000's off the streets. It is our choice when we wish to give them or be paid on them). Meaning.... if I want to exchange one 25,000 IQD note for short term cash.... I can in a Twinned Bank. Then, in a few months.... when the IQD naturally raises it's value.... I can exchange the rest of my IQD.

Again, Great explanation (IMO) of Franks M CC with practical expectations.

Popeye7 » January 10th, 2018

Thanks Dan for your opinion... We never know... But I do have several questions... One is what does Davos have to do with the increase in value of Iraq's currency?... There have been G-20, IMF, and G-7 meetings during the past year as well... I do not believe these meetings will have any bearing on when this will occur as some (including myself) have speculated in the past... For the past has already proven this as many have hoped these meeting would prove to be a launching point... But they have proven not to be in the end...

They have been testing the IQD, and a 1 to 1 value within Iraq as Frank, and WS indicated for quite some time now... The IQD is undervalued already big time... They have enough resources to increase the value very substantially as the CBI, and government leaders have indicated in the past... IMHO, they have to get this show on the road as this has been quite the ordeal to begin with...

The people of Iraq are tired of waiting for their currency value as they are a nation that imports most of their goods as we all know... I do not believe all of this preparation for this moment has been for a roll out type situation... The people are well educated now about what is about to transpire.. I am quite sure that they will catch on real fast, or be tutored by their peers when this increase takes place...

But what do I know in the end... I know that you are trying not to sound discouraging, but when I read what you wrote it will be to a great many... Lets see what happens this weekend shall we?... God bless you, and take care..

TSM » January 10th, 2018

I have always been on the side of the UST holding our dinar for years (or possibly destroying them) in return Iraq for oil down the road. There is no way Iraq can redeem our currency in a short period of time (a yr. or so )with the CBI only having 50 or so billion USD on hand. Over the years we have been told that trillions of dinars have been sold to us investors, so even at a 1-1 rate it is way beyond Iraq's ability for this to happen as explained above... JMO

Samson » January 10th, 2018

Israel to remove Iraq from the list of "enemy states"

2019/1/9 16:25

At a time when the Israeli Foreign Ministry unveiled the secret visits by three Iraqi delegations to Tel Aviv, Israeli Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon announced the removal of Iraq from the list of "enemy states" (which includes Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Iran), Signed a decree authorizing trade exchange with Baghdad.

The decree states that Iraq is not an enemy state. The Israeli minister wrote in the text of the statement: "Under my authority under Article 3 of Commercial Order No. 1, I authorize the Israelis to trade with Iraq until the end of March 2019. LINK

Parliament resumes its meetings today to discuss the budget and address the abuses of housing

2019/1/10 9:42

The House of Representatives will resume its regular sessions on Thursday.

The agenda of the meeting today, "the continuation of the discussion of the draft federal budget for the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2019, and the first reading of the proposed amendment to the Law on Service and Military Retirement No. 3 for the year 2010."

It also includes "the first reading of the proposed amendment of the law of service and retirement for the Internal Security Forces No. 18 of 2011, and the first reading of the draft law to address the abuse of housing." During the meeting, he will present "a general topic of discussion on the allocation of land plots to the members of the interior and defense." LINK

Iraqi electronic visa soon

10th January, 2019

Iraqi Communications Ministry announced completing the technical matters related to the electronic visa, ministerial sources said.

It is expected that the electronic visa will be used soon, to end financial corruption in this field.

All technical connections were made with the interior and foreign ministries, the sources added. LINK

Don961 » January 10th, 2018

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks Concludes the Course of "Managing Senior Offices" Graduates of the "Senior Office Management"

01/10/2019

Economy News Baghdad

The Association of Private Banks concluded Thursday, in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank, the session of "management of senior offices", at the latter's headquarters

35 trainees from Rafidain Bank, Key Card Company and the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers participated in the course

The director of administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Hashemi, during the closing ceremony of the session, which was attended by "economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks is always seeking to coordinate with the relevant bodies, through seminars, conferences and training courses, to promote the banking sector in private And the public

"It supports the highly qualified local trainers in setting up training courses, as well as cooperating with some foreign trainers," he said

It is noteworthy that the course "management of senior offices" is the first session of the Association of Iraqi private banks at the headquarters of the Central Bank of Iraq after the conclusion of a joint agreement between them on the establishment of courses dealing with financial and banking link
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 Empty Re: "Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19

Post by sea ray 1 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:07 pm

here is realistic expertations and not the bs that you read. wn will the currencyith in the next 5 yrs you should see a full querom in gov to vote on things. btw where can I find a job that I do not show up and get paid? it should take between the next  5 to 10 years to pick a cabinet for them to agree on. then and only then the currency might rise

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

"Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 Empty Expectation

Post by Scotchie on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Now it's the end of January.  What year?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19 Empty Re: "Realistic Expectations" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/10/19

Post by sea ray 1 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm

what do you think? I will help you a scam. iwould rec. sell

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sea ray 1 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 pm

what do you think? I will help you a scam. i would rec.sell.  how many times over the years  do you keep hearing iraq is going to do it. wake up and realize if they really wanted to do it it would have been done a long  time ago stop dreaming and enjoy the rest of your life instead of dreaming . once you are  in the coffin then what?

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum