Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra

Go down

Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra Empty Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:08 pm

http://alsabaah.iq/3173/%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B5-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A9

[size=36][rtl]Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 10 January 2019

Parliamentary - ministerial meeting recommends providing employment opportunities for the sons of Basra Alsabbaq-3035

[rtl]Baghdad / Muhannad Abdel Wahab[/rtl]

[rtl]The meeting of a number of parliamentary committees with the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs and the former undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil recommended the provision of adequate employment opportunities for the Iraqi workforce in the oil companies contracting with the Ministry of Oil and the inspection of companies by the Committee of Energy and Oil to promote and achieve equal opportunities between foreign labor on the one hand and Iraqi On the other hand, and support the Ministry of Labor in its procedures to continue to provide employment opportunities for Iraqi labor in general and Basra in particular, which suffer from unemployment and agree on a common formula in this regard and adopt a mechanism to apply them.[/rtl]
[rtl]The Committee for Services and Reconstruction of the Parliament, headed by Deputy Kazem Vengan, head of the age, and in the presence of the members of the Committee, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Basem Abdul-Zaman al-Rubaie and the oldest agent of the Ministry of Oil Fayad Nema. And discussed the hosting, which was held with the participation of members of the committees of integrity, labor and social affairs and oil and energy parliamentary as well as the head of the Services Committee in the Basra Provincial Council and deputies for the province, "rounds of licenses for foreign workers in the Southern Oil companies and the problem of multiple intermediaries and the authorities in the operation of labor, Secondary and the extent to which companies comply with standards and labor law. "[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum