Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19

Go down

"Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19 Empty "Another Sign" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/9/19

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 am

KTFA

Article: "Lifting the concrete barriers in front of the Central Bank" link

MilitiaMan » January 9th, 2018

Another sign that they mean to be transparent and soon with the citizens in regard to MR. They must feel confident that the citizens won't rebel not seeing the PP, yet. Like I said earlier that the citizens in the green zone were not happy that they didn't get what was told to them on the 5th.

And now we see this one. lol ~ MM

Don961 » January 9th, 2018

The three presidencies meet Pompeo and the latter renews his country's support for Iraq ... Abdul Mahdi confirms the establishment of democracy in the country and its concern for the stability of the region

January 9, 2019 9:09 PM Author: alzawraapaper

BAGHDAD / Zora:

when they met with US Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo, Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi stressed the importance of US - Iraqi relations , especially in the war against al Daesh terrorist as well as cooperation in the field of energy and the economy, as the President pointed out, Barham Salih , the need to adopt the language of dialogue to achieve Security and Peace and the relaxation of tension internationally and regionally, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi, stressed that Iraq is keen to be a point of convergence between countries and build relations open and parallel with neighboring countries within the principle of respect for sovereignty, while the US minister renewed his country's support for Iraq.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi met with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, noting that the two sides discussed during the meeting a discussion of the US withdrawal from Syria, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said in a statement received by al-Zawra.

Abdul-Mahdi stressed the importance of Iraqi-US relations, especially in the fight against a terrorist organization and cooperation in energy and economy.

Pointing out that Iraq is a democratic country witnessing a remarkable development and keen on the stability of the region and establish normal relations with Arab and friendly countries and all neighboring countries.

For his part, the US Secretary of State: that his country is determined to implement the decision to withdraw from the United States of America gradually and orderly and in cooperation and coordination with Iraq, stressing the support of the United States for the Iraqi government and its efforts to establish security and revitalize the Iraqi economy.

The President of the Republic Barham Salih discussed at the Peace Palace in Baghdad yesterday with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo the latest developments in the political and security situation in the country and the region.

The statement stressed Saleh's insistence on the need for a constructive dialogue among all parties to achieve security and peace, ease tension and instability in the Arab and regional arenas and promote international and regional cooperation to end extremism and defeat terrorism once and for all. Friendly and based on respect for its sovereignty and its independence and the independence of its national decision.

Saleh pointed to the depth of the relationship between the two countries and develop them to achieve the common interests of the two friendly peoples, and the importance of the American contribution to the reconstruction of Iraq and the advancement of its economy and the upgrading of all sectors, praising the support of the United States of America for Iraq politically and security, especially in its war against terrorism and achieve great victory over gangs.

For his part, the US Secretary of State renewed his government's keenness to establish special relations with Iraq at various levels, stressing his country's continued commitment to combating the intimidation and terrorism.

"The United States views Iraq as an important and strategic partner in the political, economic and security fields," Pompeo said, expressing his country's readiness to invest and contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq, especially its liberated cities.

In the meantime, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi stressed that Iraq is keen to be a meeting point between countries and build relations open and parallel with neighboring countries within the principle of respect for sovereignty, while the US minister renewed his country's support for Iraq.

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Al Halbusi and a number of deputies of the Committee on Foreign Relations met yesterday with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his accompanying delegation, indicating that the meeting discussed the bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, and the activation of economic cooperation And investment between the two countries.

The statement quoted al-Halbusi as saying: Iraq is keen to proceed with the stage of construction and reconstruction after the end of the era of organization calling for the terrorist, stressing the need to support the international community and the countries of the region and the Arab neighborhood in the file of reconstruction and investment in Iraq, which fought a war on terrorism on behalf of all the world, Through which blood and sacrifices were made, in order to liberate the land and rid humanity of this extremist organization with the armed and security forces.

Halabousi praised the support of the International Coalition for Iraq in its war against terrorism and continued efforts to eliminate the sleeper cells of this extremist organization, calling on the large international companies to activate their presence in Iraq and expand their investment activity.

Al-Halbusi stressed the need to eliminate the reasons for the emergence of a supporter in the country by ending unemployment and providing services, noting that Iraq is keen to be a point of convergence between countries, and be open and parallel relations with neighboring countries and the region within the principle of respect for sovereignty and good-neighborliness and mutual interests.

For his part, Pompeo expressed his country's keenness to stabilize Iraq as a center of power in the region, stressing the participation of US companies in the reconstruction efforts and the continued support of the Iraqi government. link

Photoman67 » January 9th, 2018

Pompeo is on a surprise visit to Baghdad as threats mount to US forces:
How about showing Iraq the start button please Pompey !!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum