Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Charge Your Cell Phones"! 1/8/19

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Charge Your Cell Phones"! 1/8/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:28 am

Update 3am Tuesday

The NPTB are executing GESARA without further negotiation.

“It’s been 18 years and they have reached their tolerance limit. The door has closed”

Therefore the UK will be leaving the EU without a deal and The City fo London shut out of all future European finance on March 29th, except their own domicile of Great Britain.

This will decimate the United Kingdom economy—which is the point after holding the world hostage through finance for 400 years.

Individual private redemptions can and will occur in a moments notice.

HSBC will begin contacting “influences” anytime on Wednesday (China time 11am EST Tuesday).

Release was pushed back a day due to a surface scrambling frequency that came out of Israel and the reason for Netanyahu’s sudden speech yesterday.

Remember, the Zim is a privately negotiated bond redemption transaction, whatever you ask for you can and will get.

Have your cell phones charged and near by, as “RV followers” will be contacted almost simultaneously with “influences.”

Hearing Trump’s speech tonight 9pm EST could be the soft public announcement of GESARA and the forced declaration of a national emergency (financial and not about immigration).

Know there are still 6 days left to wrap up 2018 accounting (first two weeks of 2019).

God is with us Yosef
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ZIM

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:27 pm

The zim is not a bond.  It is toilet paper.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Charge Your Cell Phones"! 1/8/19

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:23 am

Nine days ago, Yosef said he was leaving.  Just another lie.

"I’ve been inform in spirit, by Quan Yin, that the debts of my Anglo ancestors have been paid in full, and I may rest in my mission starting the new year.

So I guess this is goodbye… as every leader’s voice eventually fades… so new leaders and voices can emerge through the noise of the day to be heard."

http://www.dinardaily.net/t80297-alexander-gagin-yosef-solemn-1-1-19
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum