Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BGG Calls Out Kaperoni!  1/8/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

BGG Calls Out Kaperoni! 1/8/19

Go down

BGG Calls Out Kaperoni!  1/8/19 Empty BGG Calls Out Kaperoni! 1/8/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:25 am

BGG Calls Out Kaperoni!  1/8/19 Bgg_mg10

Kaperoni – Dinar Guru  …BGG tries to discredit my recent float post by saying it is not supported by and CBI or other documentation. …wrong! In fact it is supported by the experts…the IMF.  My comments are directly related to articles or documentation pertaining to general monetary policy issued by the IMF themselves.

BGG ~ So let’s review… I said – VERY PLAINLY…

…”BGG ~ This is Mike’s (Kaperoni) honest opinion. However, this is all it is – an opinion. In fact, it is an opinion not at all validated by documents produced by the CBI and the US Congress.”… (01-04-2019)

1) I was fairly direct in relaying this was an honest opinion. I did not denegrate him for it nor tell anyone he was “WRONG”!! (like Mike just did – me). Everyone is welcome to their opinion. Having an opinion doesn’t absolutely mean they are right or WRONG (yet). Nor did I say as much – I simply said neither the CBI or the SIGR Report confirmed such logic. In the end, we will see.
Personally, I don’t care which way it starts – just as long as it gets going. This business about arguing over who’s right and who’s wrong is silly. Regardless of which way it happens – if the value rises, we ALL WIN!!

2) I didn’t mention anything about the IMF. Sounds like someone is stretching my commentary to suit a narrative. I mentioned the CBI and referred to the SIGR Report only. All of their documentation is readily available. You be the judge. Fairly easy call.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BGG Calls Out Kaperoni!  1/8/19 Empty Re: BGG Calls Out Kaperoni! 1/8/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:09 am

BGG Calls Out Kaperoni!  1/8/19 2019-059
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER