Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19

Go down

"Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19 Empty "Who has the Power?" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts/News 1/8/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:09 am

TNT

Elmerf123456:

Poor Politically fractured Iraq can't agree on "Toppings on a Pizza" for gosh sakes. But there does seem to be a push to finish.

NetGlobal:
Elmer I’m wondering if getting a fully formed parliament will really get us the RI. I sure do hope so.

Uni34519:
Can anyone answer this question..... Who has the power to announce the RV ?

NetGlobal:
The CBI will “announced the RI” but who really makes it happen is a whole another question.

Elmerf123456:
Net...I hope so but personally I think to a degree Big Brother is still waiting for the right strategy whatever that may be. There really is not anything else to do other than to do it

NetGlobal:
Yeah Elmer. I hope the powers that be get together and make this happen before the end of Jan

Locofelipe:
So, as far as I can tell..... Abadhi was afraid to make the changes--- or convinced to not make the changes...... and now Mahdi seems to be headed in the same direction. leads me to think that whoever is in control is not going to let it happen until they are good and ready.

Elmerf123456:
Well one thing for certain is we are not in control of this. Waiting for it sucks for most. For a lot of people waiting is what s tough. You have to develop the mindset as long as you have the currency you have a ticket to get in and find a way to withstand the weight (or wait) of this and yes I spelled weight that way purposely

Lou: PM @AdilAbdAlmahdi: We sent the names of the members of the Cabinet to the political blocs before going back to the Parliament for a vote, and the candidates are my candidates. We are determined to resolve the current situation and to have a fully-appointed Cabinet soon.

NWMontana:
"I will be stepping down as @worldbank Group president on Februar​y 1. It’s been the greatest privilege I could have ever imagined to ​lead the dedicated staff of this great institution to bring us closer ​to a world that is finally free of poverty."~ http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2019/01/07/world-bank-g​roup-president-kim-to-step-down-february-1

OKRocks:
Verified account @AdilAbdAlMahdi 5 hours ago The weekly press conferen​ce of the Prime Minister Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi. https://www.facebook.com/Adil.Abd.Al.Mahdi1/videos/381516772601283/

GreatlyBlessed:
Iran turns to traditional partners as EU tarries on bypassing US sanctions

Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says Iran is working with its traditional partners such as China, Russia and India to circumvent the US sanctions.

Zarif told reporters in New Delhi Tuesday that the European Union is moving more slowly than expected to facilitate non-dollar trade with Tehran through a mechanism called the special purpose vehicle (SPV).

"We continue to work with the Europeans for the special purpose vehicle but we will not wait for them [to act]," said Zarif who arrived in the Indian capital late Monday for a three-day visit.

"We are working with our traditional partners like India, China and Russia so that we continue to serve the interests of our people," he added.

EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said last Wednesday that efforts to implement the special purpose vehicle for trade with Iran would continue well into 2019.

So far, the Europeans have defaulted on two deadlines which they had announced for bringing the SPV into operation. The vehicle purportedly aims to ensure economic benefits for Iran from staying in a 2015 nuclear deal after President Donald Trump recanted it in May.

On Saturday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi said Iran “holds Europe definitely responsible for failing to implement the financial mechanism," warning that the bloc should account for the "consequences" of the delay.

Qassemi said the European Union, not least the three European parties to the deal with Iran – Germany, France and Britain – “are captive and hostage to the American economy.”

As such, Tehran has not been sitting on its hands. On Sunday, Deputy Minister of Petroleum Amir Hossein Zamaninia said the country had found new customers for its oil.

“Despite US pressures on the Iranian oil market, the number of potential buyers of Iranian oil has significantly increased due to a competitive market, greed and the pursuit of more profit,” he told the Ministry of Petroleum’s Shana news agency.

Iran’s major oil clients continue to take shipments under a 180-day grace period given by the Trump administration to reduce liftings and find new suppliers.

As Iran’s second oil buyer, India is one of the countries given waivers by the US to continue Iranian oil imports.

Indian refiners to resume Iran oil imports

On Monday, Indian industry sources said state-run Bharat Petroleum Corp and Hindustan Petroleum Corp will each import 1 million barrels of Iranian oil in February after a gap of three months, taking the nation’s overall purchases from Tehran to 9 million barrels.

Top refiner Indian Oil Corp will lift 5 million barrels, while Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd will buy 2 million barrels, Reuters quoted the sources as saying.

Earlier this month, New Delhi exempted rupee payments by Indian Oil Corp to Iran for crude oil imports from steep taxes.

“Iran has been and will be a reliable source of oil supply to India,” Zarif said on Monday as he arrived in New Delhi to take part in an annual research forum attended by economists and entrepreneurs.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/08/585203/Iran-India-trade-banking-oil-Chabahar-US-sanctions

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum