Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/8/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/8/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/8/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/8/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:08 am

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/8/19 Bruce_20
THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. The situation right now is moving. Now here is the thing. I get as I mentioned before lots of different sources that I take in information that I sort of weigh and sort of as iron sharpens iron, I glean the truth from various sources that I get. Every once and awhile I get a source that really stands out and I go hmm, Ya, I get it. That is really good. That makes sense. Then I find some information to calibrate with it, and so on. That is kind of where I am now.

Bruce: Just when you think it is safe to say everything is done with Iraq, there is one more piece we were looking for or is happening that we should be aware of. We heard they have (3) announcements coming out. We believe one was today. They all coming out at the same time, between 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm Iraq time in the afternoon, in that time frame. One was made today. One should be made on Thursday, and I believe one is going to be made on Friday. I know one of the announcements, not the one today, I believe will talk about the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar, and the fact that Iraq is a Sovereign nation and has revalued currency. Some of that revaluation of that currency will occur when that currency is actively traded on the world market using Forex to do so. I believe that is where we believe is reinstatement and go into revaluation because the rates they have now that we know of is already higher than their $3.22 rate was back in 2003 and so on when we came in and you know what we did in Iraq.

Bruce: So I think it is interesting we seen some movement this past weekend where we seen Iran come out and you might have seen where they dropped (4) zeros off the Iranian Rial to come into a relationship on par with Iraq. Now that was put so that because their next door neighbor trading partner, etc. I am not saying Iran is necessarily going to be on the front screens when we go into the Redemption Centers. It is not clear yet, but there are things going on behind the scenes for Iran to where as I mentioned before if you have Iranian Rial go ahead and bring it because in a very realistically way they are going to be on par with the Dinar. They may not be as high initially as the Dinar. It may be close, but they should be relatively close as a result they have done for their own currency. So we will have to see how that one goes. I do expect they will honor exchanges for the Iranian Rial at the Redemption Centers though. Okay? So you will have to check into that.

Bruce: So we got some activity that is coming from Iraq still and they have mostly conformed to everything they have been asked to do. For at least recently they have come up to speed. The fact they haven’t done everything really in a very fast way. I am not so sure that we didn’t help them to not put everything out sooner, but they had clean up over there just as we have had clean up here. Some of that may have kept them moving forward as quickly as we hoped, but ultimately Iraq is done having made the decision to do what they needed to do and conform to what they have been asked to do. Now it is just a matter of timing and time.

Bruce: Going further we do have information. You guys know me well by now if you have listened the last seven plus years of the Big Call. You know I am an optimistic person. You know I definitely see the glass half way full, and I know God has great planned for us moving forward. I also know many times over the last couple of years it looked as though things were ready to pop. I tried not to call it. I didn’t call it, but I felt sometimes that I knew when everything was going to go, and sometimes I gave you hints and sometimes I didn’t. Sometimes I told you when I thought it was going to be approximately and sometimes you just knew it by my tone of voice.

Bruce: Tonight I am going to tell you that I know things are moving forward over the next two to three days. Then maybe there may be a pause because we know there is a large tranche of funds coming in the afternoon on Friday. That is going to hydrate the banks for us, for Tier 4 and I think specifically Tier 4 B, us, the Internet Group. Now there has to be that period between the time that the core groups which is sort of an umbrella term now with everything going on out of Reno, everything from the actual eternal core group to the Fines and Penalties, the SKRS, PrePay Groups, all of that stuff that is happening out west that is moving forward now. All of that should be occurring strongly the next (3) days starting today. Then there is kind of a reset period of a day or two where the banks need to be re-hydrated from the Treasury, and then once that occurs, I believe it is our turn.

Bruce: So I am going to say I am looking forward to again a very good and interesting weekend, but with the possibility of moving forward then but there always the possibility of being notified with the toll free numbers, and maybe not starting until Monday or Tuesday. I am just saying there is that information. I am feeling as though what has to happen is these cores and these Judicated Settlements, Fines and Penalties, and everything we heard about happening needs to occur before it is our turn. It is a matter of accounting. It is a matter of sort of resetting so the banks are liquid and ready for us, and then we go.

Bruce: That is the latest in terms of our timing. I think it is good. I wish I could say tonight or tomorrow. I do not know that is the case at all. I don’t necessarily buy that. I even heard this past week and over the weekend that we are looking at Wednesday or Friday. Well, it is not Wednesday yet, and it is not Friday yet, but I think the most superior information I received is pointing toward a process of things that have to occur before we get notified, and it may take a little longer than Wednesday or Friday or so on as I mentioned. So that is sort of what we are looking at.

Bruce: Redemption Center staff, that is always a good barometer. I know that they are not really looking at anything happening over the next (3) days. That lends further credence to the idea of a slight pause. Now I can bore you with a lot of other information about who has gone and what they have done and all of this. Rates have been on the screens and then off again. Actually right now I do not know where they are. I don’t know if they are on or off today. I know that they will be certainly up and running by the time we want to go, by the time we get started. Sometimes on Sunday night is a great night because Sunday when the markets open up in China about 9 – 9:30 pm EST Sunday night, the rates are up. They are up and they are trading. Sometimes by morning they are there and then they go away. That is what happened this past Monday. They were there until about 11 o’clock then they went away. So they are constantly working with this, playing with the rates, pending, flashing that kind of thing until they are ready to go. That is what is happening now.

Bruce: So you do have (2) major (82) zero tranche. That is a one followed by (82) zeros. That is a lot of money. Two of those are scheduled for release Friday Afternoon. That is for us. So let’s just do it this way. Let’s just say enjoy watching a replay on the President’s speech let’s see if he says anything there. He supposed to say actually a few things that we would know were for us. I think if I was somebody was on a twitter feed of the president, I would watch the next few days for some information that might be geared toward us. Of course we get that or somebody reports it and we see it.

Bruce: I think right now we are in a position of patiently waiting a little bit longer. Know the process is moving. Know groups out west are starting to be hydrated, started to be called in, starting to move and I hope starting tomorrow they are beginning to become liquid. That is where we are. That is a positive thing for us. That is a very positive thing. Really that is what I brought to the table tonight, and I am encouraged by it, very much so. Not like exactly what I wanted to hear time wise, but it is positive. It is moving in the direction we needed to go. That is important.

Bruce: I like to thank everybody for tuning in and listening to the Big Call. I like to thank Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven for every contribution they made tonight, every contribution they made the last 3 years and I want to thank the Big Call listeners for tuning in the last (7) plus years as we are (3) calls into our 8th year. Thank you everybody for listening and we appreciate you. We look forward to maybe one more call Thursday night and then we will see. Thank you everybody, and have a great night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

PINKROSES
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum