Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi's announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state

Go down

Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state Empty Abadi's announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ea9133a5-65c5-4041-b3b2-c5060873eaec

[size=32]Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state[/size]

Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state 49701155_10156915729968633_4201720098555166720_n

The leader of the coalition "victory" the former federal government on Tuesday that there are "signs" of the control of what he called "mafia corruption and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state.

This came during a meeting with the deputies "Suron" and "victory in the presence of the head of the political body of the Sadrist movement Nassar al-Rubaie.

Abadi warned in a statement issued by his office that "the control of the mafia of corruption and armed groups on the capabilities of the state," pointing out "there are signs of this matter."

He called for "clarity with the citizens and that the solutions be explicit in order to build the state on a sound basis."

"There is no work to be done without creating a sound legal environment," Nassar al-Rubaie said. "The state must be strong and take control of corruption."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state Empty Al-Nasr and Salloun discuss coordination of positions and developments of the situation

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=181012

Al-Nasr and Salloun discuss coordination of positions and developments of the situation

09-01-2019

Abadi's  announces the existence of signs of the control of "Mafiyat and armed groups" on the capabilities of the Iraqi state Image

Baghdad / News: 

President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi, on Wednesday met with other deputies and victory to discuss the political situation, security, economic and services. 
A statement issued by the office of Abadi received by the 'news' that' was during the meeting discussed the overall political situation, security and economic services and provide employment opportunities and closing the corruption outlets and maintain the achievements achieved and coordinate positions between victory and the rest and blocks of the Alliance of Reform and reconstruction and other blocks to legislate laws that serve the citizens in addition to Formation of parliamentary committees'. 
He added that 'the meeting witnessed the presentation of deputies victory and other subjects on the latest developments in the political arena and find real solutions to what the country is going through, especially with the beginning of the troubled government.
Abadi stressed, according to the statement, 'the importance of cooperation between victory and the rest of the other blocs in terms of parliamentary work and legislation and the completion of the government formation. 
He warned 'the control of the mafia of corruption and armed groups on the capabilities of the state, stressing the existence of signs of this matter'. 
Abadi called for "clarity with the citizens and that the solutions are explicit in order to build the state on a sound basis." He stressed 'the need to form parliamentary committees away from the sectarian basis'.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum