Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/7/19

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/7/19

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:21 am

(Bullet pts by AZhombre) 

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

TNT SHOWTIME REPLAY: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65211233/tnt-monday-conference-ca​ll-all-replay-links-january-7-2019-i/

Opening Comments:

• Ray, updates.

• Tony;add confusion to confusion. We waited to see if they submitted new names. No new names. It’s no different than what we’re seeing on our TV. Representatives and groups put statements out. We don’t know until it happens on what’s going to happen. Only thing we know: As of today, the banks over the weekend actually thought it was going today or tomorrow. This morning said we’d see some preparation. Looking for it go the middle of the month. Who knows? Iraq hasn’t even voted again. Was talking to guy from Iran living in Iraq for 4 years. Told me how he didn’t like Iran. Put you in jail for nothing. Can’t say anything bad about them or get arrested because all the religious run the country. Tony asked him about Iraq/Iran relationships. Said sanctions are hurting both countries. Trading partners. Nobody likes it. But if you have to starve the people to get rid of the leadership it’s worth it. Eventually the people will rise-up and get rid of them. 

Questions from the Board:

• Was the latest excuse from Iraq a stall tactic? Tony/absolutely, waiting names change.

• Does the Lebanese Pound news show more proof of a GCR? Can you share more info? Ray/another country said they were also having a currency change. Middle of the month! If we don’t have to wait until the Cabinet is fully voted on, why aren’t the banks exchanging?

• Sexy chocolate. Tony/nothing in news about any change, with exception of Amadi not going to prosecute others for past actions of corruption. Did he do it to put Maliki at ease?

• Regarding contract rates, what advantage is it for China to give me $22.5 m for 1 mil Dinar that will be worth $3.5-$4m in oil credits to them at the revalued rate? They would have to buy oil at a fraction of the going rate to make up the $18 m difference. Doesn’t make sense. Tony/why is China willing to pay the contract rate? Oil costs $48, that’s a $20 difference! They’re still winning buying it at $28.50. Everybody benefits! US gets part and tax because they’ll pay a tax on it.

• You said exchange was in process by invitation. Did those people receive the funds and has it continued through this delay? Tony/they did some exchanges. Don’t know if they received funds. Only person I know of when she went and did hers and received funds. Told exchanges were and have taken place. Don’t know if they are being paid SKR’s or money. Yesterday he told us the Zim is dead because they couldn’t agree. Banks said all rates were greyed out as of yesterday.

• Fri you were going to tell us what the bank said in a blast. Can you tell us today? (they called you twice during the call. Tony/good question! I just answered it.

• Are the citizens of Iraq still using 120:1 rate? If so, how long can this remain w/o a RV? Tony/nothing has said they haven’t. I don’t know how long that will be. Based on Iran- Iraq, it’s going until some kind of agreement. Supposed to be here Friday.

• Do you feel the CBI is in control of when the RI/RV will start? Why would the CBI proceed w/o a complete cabinet?

• Are we getting 2 cents for the Zim? Tony/I don’t know.

• How are rates greyed out Sunday? Tony/so on Sunday & Saturday is the system shut down? Computers go all the time. Ray/some banking don’t have to be at work and still see what’s going on via the computer from home. Tony/many have home system and work from home 3 to 5 days a week. Especially people at this level.

Live Callers:

• 404/ Atlanta, GA. “Good question lady”. Impact on world banking chief leaving? Tony/didn’t know. C/Ray discussion on Sunday. R/the wealth mgrs. would be running this. If you’re worthy you would be given the contract rate.

• C/bankster’s determining if I’m worthy or not? Want a level playing field. T/a lot of people are resigning this week in different situations. Things are going different than the original plans are. Will see more this week. Contract rates/I can understand why they’re doing that. But “nothing beats a failure like a try”. Bank told us they are saying “watch the rates carefully”. Ask for the “stability rates” (for clients who hold large amounts of currency).

• 718/NY, NY. People told you when and now saying the same thing because it didn’t happen. What are they telling you now? Tony/everybody knows the names not going. They’re waiting on something else to happen. Iran is Iraq’s life line. They want influence. (Defense and Integrity positions). Tomorrow we’re going to see what happens. They have a list of 13k people involved in the corruption. Trying to revalue because Iran’s currency has lost. We’re not going to trade with them. They want to be on par with Iraq’s currency. I’m keeping my Zim until I walk into the bank. Positive on the Dong.

• 610/Gman from PA. Brand new bills to pay! Please donate: www.tntsuperfantastic.comaddress: Raymond Renfro, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. Cashap: $tntsuperfantastic (make donation electronically).

• 951/SoCalGuy Will Iran drop the 4 zeros? T/yes! C/is it worth anything? T/you can’t sell it either! When did they say they’re going to drop the 4 zeros? C/something this month! T/I wouldn’t throw it away. Maybe 5-6 yrs down the road.C/could you get rates on Dong and Dinar? T/rates for Dong and Dinar not on screens todaybut will ask.

• 360/Vancouver, WA. Like idea to wait a day to go to the bank. Is “stability rate” part of conversation when going to the bank. T/yrs ago when a guy refused to pay the fees, he requested the “fee” be put in the computer as a “0”, and it went through! Don’t upset them, but you can ask them questions, but do it in the right way. “I want to negotiate with you on a long-term deal”.

• 281/Houston, TX. Will privileged continue exchanging in the future without actually happening? Tony/yes, they bring in a few all the time. Banks don’t have to be concerned. (Not going to do 10 million people)! C/is there a way we can be put on the list? Requirements? Tony/I know a bank that’s exchanged but they wouldn’t talk to you. People they know. Don’t know how you can do it. C/contract rate? “Stability Rates”? Some bankers use different terminology. T/there’s a rate out there and connected to a contract rate for 5 years renewable.Does that include NDA? T/NDA can’t talk about anything for 90 days. Keep people from returning and complaining you got $2 and your friend got $5 (example).

• 707/Santa Rosa, CA. Question on twitter. T/explained how to use it. The tweet itself was the link. You have to touch it to see the whole thing!

• 978/Lowell, MA. Can I exchange a 20k dong before I make my appt after it officially revalues? T/once it goes, during or after the first 10 days, you’ll be able to exchange. Won’t be able to walk out with more than $10k.

• XXX/ Caller curious about govt cabinet in Iraq.

• 703/Arlington, VA. Trying to get into the forum. Want to send an email also. Involved 2 months. (TNT site) Maintains 20k members only. No new members now. R/will send out a text message to everyone when it goes. Members will also receive an email. T/tweet will have all the info. On the site itself will be list of banks that have already exchanged dinar. Superfantastic.com, .org, etc. TNT SHOWCASE SITES ~ AND POST RV INFORMATION SITES:

• http://tntshowtime.activeboard.comhttp://tntsuperfantastic.com (Donation Button) https://twitter.com/THE_TNT_TEAM T/when we send out the 800 # you’ll know it’s a live rate. C/the Zim is dead? T/yes, died on the vine! I’m going to take it in any way! Will take it in when announcements say things have changed!

• 419/ Toledo, OH. (can’t hear the caller; has his headset on).

• 503/Portland, OR. Asked about coinmill.com (site to monitor currency rates). Waiting for value to increase. Example of 2-3 days after RV announced. How often does the bank check the value of the currency during the day? R/most banks put the rate out regardless of the fluctuating rates. Some do a 7 and 1 rate. You won’t know what banks change their rates. R/call the banks and ask them how often do the change their rates!C/doesn’t like discrimination she perceives will happen. T/a problem that we won’t know until our members give the forum feedback.

• 205/Birmingham, AL. Asking questions on Federal and State taxes. Caller said all he had was Zim! Ray/suggested he create a “Go Fund Me” page and some people might be sensitive to his cause and help him out. $47 can get 1 mil Dong. Owns ten 100T notes. Tony/ at least try and get some Dong.

Closing Comments:

Tony, waiting to see if they vote tomorrow or not, or kick the can down the street. Being held over their head the carrot and the stick. The banks are getting ready for this week or next week. Other countries all talking about the middle of the month. If they don’t do it, buy more Dong. Every week is you week to get richer!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   1/7/19 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 1/7/19

Post by Captain259 Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:50 pm

DO YOU NOTICE HOW THEY GET CALLER 610 (AN ASS---D)ON EVERY CALL? WHAT A DISGRACE----POOR PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET AND THESE TWO NUM-NUTS ARE LIVING OFF YOUR DONATIONS.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum