Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by (Anonymous) - 1/7/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by (Anonymous) - 1/7/19

Go down

"POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by (Anonymous) - 1/7/19 Empty "POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by (Anonymous) - 1/7/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:14 am

Think about this POTUS has helped us get this far on trying to get the RV done more than any other President to help the people, So pull the trigger on the RV (NOW) have your Boarder Wall money ASAP! and the people that get more than 5 million dollars give back 1 million to help fund the wall ( everyone can donate tax deduction). No government money , or people's tax money not worried about Mexico paying for it, This could be part of your Humanitarian project to keep our Boarders safe, keep out the drug trafficking, human trafficking, Illegal immigration, and the Government can reopen and we can go on with our lives! I know some of you won't like this because of greed of money but remember who is trying to get your RV! TRUMP! ( not any of our last Presidents) "JUST THINK ABOUT IT"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by (Anonymous) - 1/7/19 Empty Re: "POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by (Anonymous) - 1/7/19

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:15 am

"Re: POTUS, RV, and Border Wall" by Tre1

To anonymous in your post you state that Trump is the only President to try and get the RV passed. If I'm not mistaken, Bush Sr and Jr had something to do with the RV. President Obama signed us into the climate control act that was said to have the RV in it. Then Trump tuck us out of that one. Now you among other are acting like Trump is our savior. To me he is just a man that wants to be glorified and recognized for doing everything. Please stop putting Trump on a pedestal and let him be on the ground floor like all the rest of us. As for paying for a wall, you can do wat you want with your money but I for one am not wasting mine on a promise he made to voters and said Mexico would pay for. Besides he don't have the land to build on first of all. The ranchers don't want their land cut off for a wall.

Boy will I be told off by a lot of ppl for what I have said here about Trump, but I hope someone can help me out about the Bushes involvement in the RV.

Tre1

"Re: Tre1 on POTUS/RV" by Lazarus

First of all, take your partisan hat off. I will break it down real simple as I am pressed for time. Bush 1 = Bush 2 = Obama = Bill Clinton = Hillary. They are ALL the same globalist crap. There is no chance in hell any of them would permit this. The plan was to get Hillary in office and start another major war to cover the collapse of the FIAT financial system which happens cyclically, like clockwork. SO please don’t kid yourself.

Since I have been alive we have had 3 presidents from “outside” the system. Some may even call them “populists”. The first was Kennedy. They put a bullet in his head and had Johnson propped up behind him in case he got out of line; which he did. The second was Reagan. He caught three bullets in the chest and they had papa Bush from the CIA propped up behind him. Now we get our last shot at this with Trump. They propped up Pence behind him, and so far all attempts on him have been unsuccessful. We are not out of the woods yet. But I AM hopeful.

I hope this helps

God’s speed,

Lazarus
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum