Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee

Go down

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee Empty Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:33 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15000

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee

08/01/2019

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee 8550

Economy News Baghdad , 

said the Iraqi Central Bank, said that the localization of salaries to staff an important measure thateliminates the aliens who receive more than one salary from the state and restore confidence between the citizen and the banking sector.
The salary adjustment is done with the approval of the Central Bank of the recognized banks, whether governmental or private, according to the conditions of the Central Bank and its law, and the employee has the right to choose to settle his salary as he believes in the service Provided by the bank.
Hussein added that "the central bank approved 20 government banks to settle salaries for employees of the public sector and private."
"This measure will eliminate the people in government departments who receive more than salaries from the government departments, in addition to the benefits that the employee will earn from the bank, which will be settled from the advances, loans and banking facilities."
He called on the employees to settle their salaries in any bank they see fit for their aspirations, pointing out that this measure will do the relationship between citizens and banks and will rebuild confidence for the banking sector.
It is noteworthy that the localization of salaries is the process of transferring the salaries of employees in the private sector or public hand salaries received from their departments until they are received from banks and government banks or eligibility; through a special account opened to the employee in the bank and withdraw from it by electronic payment card or receive it Cash from the bank.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum