Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

3 - Mountain Goat   1/7/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mountain Goat 1/7/19

Go down

3 - Mountain Goat   1/7/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/7/19

Post by Mountain Goatee on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:44 pm

January 7, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you some news today.

Again this period the news is scarce as there is not much news coming out of Iraq. We wiat for Jan 8th when they expect to so do something with these last three minister positions in Mahdi’s cabinet. Will they finally vote in the candidates.

Don’t let anyone tell you that Madhi is stupid when he keeps submitting the same candidates over and over again. Yes, Sadr will not allow this guy Faleh al-Fayadh to have such an important position in the govt as the Interior minister since he will be handling all the reconstruction contracts and the allocation of funds. Do you think he can’t see what Iran is trying to do?

This is the delay and the only delay we are seeing. But Mahdi is doing it for a reason. We need to stop second guessing and giving opinions and then to find out the real reason. Mahdi is a week leader and it is showing more and more everyday.

More news….

I have a really good Mnt Goat Video Pick of the Week for you today. I hope everyone can educate themselves on the TRUTH of the 911 terrorist attacks. Please support the 911 TRUTH MOVEMENT. You may not have the time to spend investigating and educating people, but others do and so they need your support on this matter. As you all should know by now there is a 911 NYC district court Grand Jury hearing on the evidence of the NYC attacks coming soon. So today I bring you some of the evidence that the Pentagon attacks do not fit the overall government version of what happened.

Here is the link to my latest video on Facebook.

=created_time_descending&__xts__[0]=68.ARDyMpQhZaN0sIFLDcXLUDInxK_IgFkMZ3rojkewzc4FoBuwxW1tgDs6EER2eKLG57MSBq8ZFlPb9sW3YckGQW-Rni3JVjWRUDdt9iFnr7zK2p84tK_F2H1Rml1LS-hlKWAP6kQ9_W9LhN7FwsYRXz4oK4RlJAwn7Poezcn6CYrPU_lSXq_s4qBeuhS4ON8Q6zb4BL3TBrj3Ei1rdVTMQxaUtC2XV_IJhhnrmFADLp-Zh0HXpSHlFcBqos7X3SSvfczLfZbGEz64qeWa49fIhW9EfzTGGBQfFdAEOj9TkLFZy5sYzOTTzIKbxO1l-qQOBgxrbCF1PHxSIPaOJVZmHzs&__tn__=-UK-R]https://www.facebook.com/Latest-Mnt-Goat-News-Letter-28…/…/…

It is a VERY long video and very informative. I assure you it is well worth watching and will WOW you.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

January 4, 2019

Baghdad today - Baghdad On January 4, 2019, the coalition of the building coalition, Amer Fayez, confirmed that his coalition will go to direct vote on the candidates of the Ministry of Interior and Defense, if the .differences over the two positions continue.

Al-Fayez said in an interview with "Baghdad today" that "differences are still continuing around the candidates of the Ministry of Defense and Interior, which is unlikely to pass them ".in the next meeting in this current circumstance.

He added that "the construction coalition is thinking of going to direct voting in order to pass the candidates of the ministries and not to impose the will of the other party and the "exclusion of others earlier, the House of Representatives, on Monday (24 December 2018), passed the Interior Ministry candidate Faleh al-Fayadh after breaking the quorum of the session

the Council rejected the candidate of the Ministry of Defense, Faisal Fener Aljraba, and postponed the vote on candidates for justice and the Interior.

More news….

IRAQ IS THE SIXTH LARGEST ECONOMIC COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iraq is the sixth largest economic country in the Middle EastSaudi Arabia topped the Middle East as the largest economy in 2018 in terms of gross domestic product (GDP) at current “nominal” prices of $ 784 billion.

According to the analysis of the report unit in the newspaper “Economic” based on the data of the site spectator index and local statistical bodies of countries, Turkey came second with a nominal gross domestic product of $ 713 billion.

In third place came the UAE with a nominal GDP of $ 432 billion, Iran with $ 430 billion and Egypt with $ 249 billion.

Nominal GDP is the market value of the total final goods and services produced in a given country at current market prices.

Saudi Arabia’s gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to grow at current prices by 6.4 percent in 2019 to 3.13 trillion riyals.

By returning to the Middle East nominal GDP ranking in 2018, Iraq ranked sixth with a domestic output of $ 230 billion, followed by Qatar with $ 188 billion, Kuwait with $ 144 billion and Oman with $ 81 billion.

Lebanon ranked $ 10 billion, followed by Libya with $ 43 billion, Jordan with $ 41 billion, Bahrain with $ 39 billion and Yemen with $ 28 billion.

The Middle East is a geopolitical term for a geographical region located in the western part of Asia and part of North Africa. These countries are characterized by the Mediterranean, the Red Sea, the Arabian Sea and the Gulf. This term has been used since the 1950s 19th century AD.

More news….

CBI IS SELLING COLLECTORS COINS

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq showed on Sunday, bank notes and coins metal canceled in previous years for sale to the amateur associations and relevant.

Below are the canceled and traded banknotes and metal coins of the coin issued by different years and sold to amateurs at prices ranging from $ 100 to $ 250 depending on the cash category for each.

(Mnt Goat – Of course many of these ignorant and stupid intel gurus are going to try to tell you that the CBI is releasing coins and thus the RV is happening. So I am warning all you intelligent people to ignore all this rubbish. So far we have NO signs of a reinstatement as we expected to see by this time. But January is not even half over and there is still much time. Let’ see what really happens. I am still hearing the CBI is targeting the end of January.)

More news….

ALLOCATION OF 50 MILLION DINARS TO ARTICLE 140

(Reuters) - A member of the Finance Committee, MP Ahmed Haji Rachid, announced on Sunday the allocation of 50 million dinars to Article 140 of the Constitution, pointing out that discussions on the budget will begin this week.

Rashid said in a press statement that the Council of Ministers allocated 50 million dinars to Article 140 of the Constitution in the draft budget budget, such as previous years, but not been used as in previous years, pointing out that the mechanism of disbursement amount requires the formation of committees around him.

He added that the parliamentary blocs will return on Monday to Baghdad to attend the session of the House of Representatives scheduled on Tuesday, adding that the discussions on the financial balance for the year 2019 begins again.

(Mnt Goat – So folks here it is again Article 140. Do you wonder why now and we project the CBI to reinstate by the end of January? Go figure Article 140 and HCL HOT in the news NOW! Don’t let anyone tell you these are not important to have the reinstatement of the dinar. The FACT is we were told many years ago that the new Iraqi constitution MUST be fully implemented to get the currency back online. Get it? So these are mandated by the constitution. Get it? Their words NOT my opinion! )

More news….

'IRAQ ON THE BRINK OF A HOLE FROM FALLING TO THE ABYSS AND UNABLE TO DEVELOP ITS ECONOMY',

06-01-2019

The expert on economic affairs Salam Samisem, on Sunday, that Iraq is acting as a follower of Iran in politics and economy. Smisem said in a statement to (Tigris), that 'Iraq on the brink of a hole from falling to the abyss and unable to develop its economy'.

Pointing out that 'Iran considers the Iraqi markets a backyard and the transfer of corrupt goods and expired markets'. Indicating that 'the state is in critical condition and the government to take the necessary measures to save the country'.

More news….

I need to come today and clarify yet more of this guru bullshit. These idiots want to weave a thread into a yarn on any news now from Iraq. They are desperate for news and desperate for something to grasp on to in order to feed their audiences, even if it amounts to lying.

So there are two juicy articles that came out recently that they grasped on to. They cling to their stupid reasoning like a dying person who jumped off a bridge and then decided not to do it, so he is hanging on for dear life. How else are they going to get people to come to their calls and give donations or sell vender products? They have to tell them something, if even lies. They are making millions while we sit waiting for Iraq to reinstate the currency. These idiots (namely TNT Tony) even tells you the dinar is already reinstated. How foolish is this. Really? Better let the CBI know about this …ha, ha, ha, lol, lol, lol.  Yes they are all very “Super”Stupid”astic”.

GURU ISSUE #1

Iran pushes Iraq to maintain trade without US dollar.

This is nothing more than Iran exerting considerable pressure on the Iraqi government to compel it not to abide by the US sanctions that have been imposed on Tehran in order for it to change its policies in the Middle East and abandon its nuclear program. They would luv to use the Euro. That didn’t work out after the US shut that idea down. Remember?

So, these pressures continue and now include using the Iraqi dinar and Iranian rial in the trade exchange between the two countries. This is reversal for Iran only because it would prefer the US Dollar or maybe Euro but knows it can’t get them. So what else can it use to trade with Iraq. Get it? In desperation they will take the Iraq dinar. What other choices do they now have? What the hell else can they use? When you read these articles stop telling yourself it is policy already. Much of this stuff from Iran is politicking and nothing more.

This has NOTHING to do with the CBI determining when to reinstate the dinar. There is absolutely no connection for pressuring the Iraqi central bank. Will a reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar actually be good for this situation? Actually NO, and so why would the US push the CBI to use the dinar in place of the US dollar. If it were a good thing the Central bank could they just end the currency auctions and use dinar to trade with Iran. But the fact is it is NOT that simple and the other reasons why Iraq has not yet reinstated their currency still exist. Get it? They can’t just RV or RI cause they need to trade with one country in the middle east. It does not make any sense. Get it?

The US will delay and delay in giving any answer to the CBI in this matter of using the Iraq dinar to trade with Iran.

What the US really wants is Iraq to cut-off ALL TRADE with Iran but we know this would be impossible at this time for Iraq and hurt Iraq even more than Iran. So the US has given Iraq time then to adjust to the demands of the sanctions. We already heard that they have a 90 day sanction waiver to get their own electric grid back up and running.

In the long term this pressure from the US to have Iraq more independent from Iran is the BEST thing that can ever happen to Iraq.

I know many of you investor don’t believe this but it is true. This is part of the problem with Iraq in that they stall and stall and do not do what they are supposed to do when they need to do it. Instead the politicians steal the funding and these projects simply never get done. Restoring electricity is one of the very basic essentials post war era.

This lack of electric power self-sufficiency did not occur just because ISIS bombed out these provinces. Instead it is still left over from the bombings of the 2003 war. Get it? So why has this grid not been already up and running. It has been 15 years already.

We keep hearing about them using gas to power these plants, a FREE fuel for Iraq as it is just burned off today in the oil extraction process anyway. This would also meet the global emissions standards. Why are they not running their grid already? Well we know that Nori al-Maliki had purchased many of the needed generators but they sat onsite for nearly the entire 8 years of his administration. Parts from these generators were cannibalized (stolen) by the citizens to repair their own generators. So go figure. Will Iraq ever get their asses moving? So we know that Seimans and the GE now have contracts to get these power plants running.

GURU ISSUE #2

Iran’s central bank has proposed slashing four zeros from rial.

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran’s central bank has proposed slashing four zeros from the rial, state news agency IRNA reported on Sunday, after the currency plunged in a year marked by an economic crisis fueled by U.S. sanctions.

Okay so many of you readers equate the Iraqi dinar “project to delete the 3 zeros” to the this recent announcement of a PROPOSED action of the Iranian central bank to drop 4 zeros from their currency. This is irrational thinking. I assure you this is like comparing apples with oranges – not even close. Many of you have been in this investment with the Iraqi dinar long enough already and should know better by now. Don’t you think that after years in this investment that is long enough that you ought to know better. Shame, shame, shame on you!

Many of you want the rial to RV along with some imaginary GCR and this stems the root of your problem in your thinking. Again this insane idea of a GCR strikes again.

When you heard something long enough by too many people does not necessarily make it FACTUAL. It simply means is a wide spread RUMOR. It does not make it REALITY.

I am saying this because Iran is VERY desperate and is looking for alternatives. If they can’t continue trade with Iraq they are sunk. You all should know this by now after reading all these articles on the rial and US sanctions. You can read can’t you? I want to give everyone thinking these insane thoughts a good hard spanking today.

I know for a fact also that Iran is pumping out massive propaganda to get US investors in the west to continue this insane buying of worthless rial thinking it will someday soon RV. I warned everyone about this junk already many times. Why is it that most of these so called GCR basket of other currencies are all junk?

Are you one of these suckers? Any Iranian rial now you find on the internet and delivered to your home in USA has been smuggled out of Iran and is dangerous to even own due to US sanctions. So be careful.

I also want to point out that dropping 4 zeros, on the rial, if Iran did do it, does not guarantee that the older hyper-inflated currency notes will coincide with the newer smaller category notes, when they do issue them, like is the plan for Iraq. Many of you as investors own these hyper-inflated notes. Usually in a “lop” the central bank expires the old notes after giving a short time to turn them in.

Remember we know Iraq has the plan to coincide the smaller category notes with the larger 3 zero notes together. We know this because the central bank of Iraq itself has told us. This is what really is going to make us rich someday. Get it? If Iraq was going to just “lop” they would have done it already. So this would be different with Iran.

Iran is much different than Iraq and they are actually planning to do a “LOP” since, unlike Iraq, they do have massive inflation. The Iran Central Bank is very cautious is using this terminology and a “lop” is a dirty word. They are slick! They don’t want to tell you this is really their plan. They know you in the western society are dumbed down, ignorant investors and don’t know any better.

You must remember the definition of these terms such as “lop” vs “revaluation” and what they mean. This is why I keep telling everyone to get educated on your investment. I have been trying to help you but many of you simply are either brain dead or idiots. I do not mean that I am the educator. I want you to go out research and teach yourself. Hello…anybody home…..THINK, THINK, THINK! I only here to try to help and inspire you.

But let us also look at yet another reason not to concentrate on Iran’s actions with the rial currency. If they did do a “lop” this is NOT a precursor to some mythical GCR. Some idiots actually believe that this action needs to be done in order to put the rial back on track in the GCR notion of a basket of currencies. And that this is holding up the Iraqi RV. Really? How dumb can you be?

These same people say perhaps this is the hold up with the Iraq dinar reinstatement too since they want all these currencies in the first basket to go together. Really? Are you so dumb?

So they think this recent article is a good sign and shows the Iraqi RI is insight soon. Really? What drugs are you taking?

So, this mindset is NOT very sound reasoning and productive as the gurus will lead you to believe. But if you chose you can go down this stupid road of opinion and reasoning by these gurus and it will lead you nowhere again just like all these other illogical reasoning you have heard in the past. By now according to them, some RV should have happened every day already.

I rest my case….

GURU ISSUE #3

Parliament for the speedy passage of the 2019 budget in the coming days

04/01/2019

Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee Representative Hoshyar Abdullah, on Friday, the assurances of the government not to appeal the budget paragraphs after the amendment by the parliament for the speed of passage in the coming days.

Why must we go down this stupid road of having the “RV rate” in the new budget once again this year. First of all the dinar currency is not even reinstated so how can it revalue?

Next, haven’t we all learned our lessons from previous years that getting the budget passed is an insignificant target to look for? How many times must we hear this? How many years must we go down this stupid road?

This is just as stupid as watching the UN Operational rates. Do you really think that you are going to see a change in the operational rates to include the Iraqi dinar prior to anyone else knowing that the reinstatement has taken place? Really? Are you that stupid? But you can continue to waste your time and effort on this one too.

So we can conclude that the Iraqi 2019 budget is NOT going to contain the new rate and will not be based on a new rate. This passing of the budget is NOT holding up the RV. Get it?

We all should know by now that the budget is based over 90% on oil revenues thus the price of oil. Until Iraq can get it’s economy privatized, they cannot revert revenues from an oil producing nation to the private sector. So again, these gurus want to convince you of the relevance of the getting the 2019 budget passed like it has come bearing on getting the reinstatement. Again, just another false target to be looking at. These gurus need these targets to string you along, even it they amount to just lies.

I challenge anyone (yes all you gurus out there) to show me proof that the 2019 budget has any bearing on whether or not the dinar currency is reinstated. Go ahead I am waiting…. 

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

PARLIAMENT FOR THE SPEEDY PASSAGE OF THE 2019 BUDGET IN THE COMING DAYS

04/01/2019

Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee Representative Hoshyar Abdullah, on Friday, the assurances of the government not to appeal the budget paragraphs after the amendment by the parliament for the speed of passage in the coming days.

He said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, "since we are in the Finance Committee will begin next Tuesday to discuss the paragraphs and items of the financial budget law for the current year and finalize it and meet with ministries and bodies and specialists to ensure the budget process and accurate, we call all political blocs to put their differences aside and away from the conflict over positions and ministries remaining from the government cab, even temporarily, and the current focus on the budget law to be able to complete and submit to vote as soon as possible.

"It is very important that the Finance Committee is currently chaired by Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halabousi and supervises its meetings directly, since it played an important role in this committee during the previous session. The issue of the chairmanship of the committee has not been resolved to this day.

Difficult problems within the budget law, including the fair rate of the provinces and the allocation of areas affected by the aggression of Daheshi and the share of Kurdistan, and the resolution of the oil file between the governments of the Center and the region and the extent of the commitment of the provincial government for the specific export through the company Sumo, and Peshmerga Functional and other degrees, "stressing" the need for Parliament from now on assurances from the Prime Minister that the Aatan materials that Sngerha as he did the former prime minister. "

(Mnt Goat – Folks please let’s not go down this same old stupid road that all these idiot gurus take each year when the budget must be passed to get some RV. The reinstatement rate of the dinar is NOT in the budget so relax. Passing the budget has NOTHING to do with the reinstatement. Get it? The 2019 budget has been passed already and just need tweaking for the excess oil revenues since it was originally based on 45 a barrel and oil has gone up to 59+ a barrel. So what does Iraq do with all this surplus oil revenues? This excess money has sparked many of the MPs to talk about giving the money to the people as part of the HCL, thus we are hearing a lot about HCL now. Also these MPs suggest paying out to Kurds under Article 140 and so thus we hear lots about this now too. So we can see two things going on here. 1) that they are delaying the budget until they can figure this all out and 2) they know the need to “fully” implement the constitution too and so this is a good opportunity to use this surplus money to do so.)

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAN IS STRUGGLING TO REACH AN AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ ON THE USE OF THE DINAR

(Mnt Goat – So this article proves just want I have been saying that any decision to formally use dinar in place of US dollars has not yet been given and is still not now the process. So how is Iraq now doing business with Iran? Read the article it tells you.)

Iran is exerting considerable pressure on the Iraqi government to compel it not to abide by the US sanctions that have been imposed on Tehran in order for it to change its policies in the Middle East and abandon its nuclear program. These pressures include using the Iraqi dinar and Iranian rial in the trade exchange between the two countries.

IRAQ SERVES AS IRAN’S ECONOMIC LIFELINE, and Iran has great influence in the political and economic decision-making process. In addition, it uses the Iraqi territory to achieve its interests in the Arab region by supporting fighters loyal to Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria. This comes despite reservations expressed by some Shiites who recently set the Iranian consulate ablaze in the city of Basra. During demonstrations against the rampant financial and administrative corruption, PROTESTERS CHANTED SLOGANS CALLING ON IRAN TO STOP ITS INTERFERENCE IN IRAQI AFFAIRS.

The Central Bank of Iran is struggling to reach an agreement with Iraq on the use of the dinar or the Iranian rial for trade with Iraq, BUT IRAQ NEEDS THE APPROVAL OF THE UNITED STATES, WHICH IS STILL TO BE DETERMINED to allow Iraq to only import natural gas from Iran for electricity supply for only a short time.

A source in the Central Bank of Iraq told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, “An Iraqi delegation that visited the United States in December and that included executives from the Central Bank of Iraq and several ministries such as the Ministries of Oil and Electricity discussed THE EXCLUSION OF IRAQ FROM THE US SANCTIONS ON IRAN.”

The source added, “THE DELEGATION FAILED TO ACHIEVE GOOD RESULTS, and it ONLY ALLOWED IRAQ TO BUY IRANIAN GAS FOR ITS POWER PLANTS IN RETURN FOR THE DINAR. The government pledged to do so and opened an account for the Iranian company at a government bank in the dinar currency."

According to the same source, “THE UNITED STATES HAS CATEGORICALLY REFUSED TO ENTIRELY EXCLUDE IRAQ FROM THE SANCTIONS and it only allowed natural gas exports from Iran. This exception may include electricity in the coming period because the United States considers Iraq as an economic lifeline for Iran.”

“The United States is working to enable Iraq to exploit gas for the production of electricity, all the while putting an end to dependence on Iranian products and goods,” the source added.

WHILE THE US DOLLAR IS STILL USED FOR TRADE BETWEEN IRAQ AND IRAN, all transfers are made outside the Iraqi banking sector through foreign brokers or banks in Syria and Lebanon. The dollar is also being smuggled through primitive ways in southern governorates. The vast majority of trade between the two countries is comprised of Iranian exports to Iraq, SO TEHRAN WOULD LIKELY PREFER EURO OR RIAL-BASED TRANSACTIONS.

Fadel al-Hamdani, head of the Iraqi-Iranian Chamber of Commerce, told Al-Monitor, “Trade between Iraq and Iran is still ongoing and has not been affected by the US sanctions imposed on Tehran given the ongoing negotiations between Iraq and the United States.”

He added, “Financial transactions are ongoing as per the normal procedures, and it is traders who are behind the changes that may have affected such transactions. If the Iraqi government makes any decisions related to trade with Iran, then the Iraqi private sector will abide by such official decisions.”

Al-Monitor has repeatedly tried to get the Central Bank of Iraq to comment on the use of the dinar and the rial in trade between Iraq and Iran, but to no avail.

However, a high-ranking Iraqi source told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, “THE CENTRAL BANK IS COMMITTED NOT TO SELL THE DOLLAR TO IRAN AND REJECTS ANY IRANIAN ATTEMPT TO DO SO.”

The source noted, “The CENTRAL BANK ALSO REFUSED ANY COOPERATION WITH IRAN AIMED AT CONVERTING THE IRANIAN RIAL TO THE US DOLLAR,” stressing that the Central Bank of Iraq even refused to sell the dollar to Iraqis wishing to visit Iran in order to dodge any sanctions that could hit the banking sector and financial sanctions.

Following the latest amendment to the draft budget of 2019, which is being discussed by the Iraqi parliament, the Iraqi government reduced allocations for the import of electricity from 424.6 billion dinars (roughly $357 million) to 70 billion dinars (roughly $59 million).

THIS MEANS THAT IRAQ WILL NO LONGER BUY ELECTRICITY FROM TEHRAN, and this may spark popular protests similar to the ones that erupted in several provinces after Iran cut off its electricity supplies to Iraq last summer.

IF IRAQ IS APPROVED IN USING THE DINAR IN TRADE WITH IRAN WILL LEAD TO AN INCREASE IN THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR DUE TO HIGHER DEMAND, especially considering that the trade exchange between the two countries reached $8 billion in the past eight months,” freelance researcher and writer Ahmed Hathal told Al-Monitor.

He said, “IRAQ’S FOREIGN RESERVES WILL INCREASE AND THE CENTRAL BANK WILL BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO DEFEND THE DINAR IN THE EVENT OF A HIGH DEMAND OF THE DOLLAR IN THE FUTURE, especially considering that cash reserves cover the country's needs for more than nine months, thus exceeding the standards set by international financial institutions.”

Hathal added, “Iraq's foreign trade with Iran requires another currency, namely the dollar. Hence the US rejection it will face.”

Annual Iranian exports to Iraq account for more than 22% of the total Iraqi imports, which exceed $35 billion from several countries.

How will the money transfer occur between Iraq and Iran?

The private sector pays for these Iranian goods either through dollar transfers made by exchange companies or through means not accredited by the Central Bank, or by simply transferring cash by car. IT IS ALSO VERY DIFFICULT FOR IRAQ TO BAN THE DOLLAR DUE TO THE IRANIAN HEGEMONY OVER THE AUTHORITIES.

MAHDI IS PROVING TO BE JUST ANOTHER WEASLE AS HE NOW REFUSES TO OPEN CORRUPTION FILES AS PROMISED

The political analyst Ahmed al-Sharifi said on Saturday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi will not open the files of previous corruption.

"

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, announced after being given confidence by the House of Representatives that he is ready to hold accountable for the corruption of his government and not the previous governments," Sharifi said.

He pointed out that "the movements of Abdul Mahdi shows that he did not care about files of corruption in previous governments, and this is a negative, because there are files of corruption and large and dangerous in previous governments."

The head of the "Enough" political group, Rahim Darraji, said earlier that the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi can not extend his hand on the files of what he described as "dinosaurs", in reference to their corruption, while stressing that extending the hand of Abdul Mahdi means withdrawing trust him, and that is why he fears it.

(Mnt Goat – This last paragraph is telling us that there is still majority of crooks in parliament and the new prime minister is still walking a dangerous path if he opens the files of corruption. So much for his campaign speeches. Just more of the same old, some old once again in this new administration. When will it change? The only time it will change is when someone is willing to stick their neck out and challenge it at the sake of their own safety and well being. This corruption in the world govts has to stop.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum