Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Fair Tax" - Jester’s Place Chat Highlights 1/5/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Fair Tax" - Jester’s Place Chat Highlights 1/5/19

Go down

"Fair Tax" - Jester’s Place Chat Highlights 1/5/19 Empty "Fair Tax" - Jester’s Place Chat Highlights 1/5/19

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:33 am

Jester’s Place

[JESTER] HELLO...

[MarySunshine] JESTER I think I found an interesting article ..... all this time and I have never found one.... !!!!

[JESTER] MarySunshine WELL LETS CHECK IT OUT...

[JESTER] HOPEFULLY IT IS NOT A YOUTUBE VIDEO... I AM ABOUT SICK OF THAT CRAP...

[MarySunshine] A Holiday Mystery: Why Did John Roberts Intervene in the Mueller Probe?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/12/30/supreme-court-john-roberts-robert-mueller-investigation-223569

[MarySunshine] JESTER Not from Youtube!

[Patience] MarySunshine GOOD JOB!!!!

[MarySunshine] JESTER I was wondering if the mystery and the foreign government A could be the Corporation of the US being bankrupt...... ?

[JESTER] MarySunshine I DONT THINK SO ACCORDING TO THE WAY THIS IS REPORTED...

[JESTER] IT IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY... AND THE US CORP IS NOT SOVEREIGN... KEEP THAT IN MIND...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Interesting.... but shooot.

[JESTER] MarySunshine WELL IT IS INTERESTING THAT HE INTERVENED... BUT IT COULD BE ANYONE WITH A STATE OWNED CORPORATION OPERATING HERE...

[MarySunshine] JESTER You are very good at vetting news..... thanks for checking this out

[americana] JESTER are you still agreeing with your window of now and the 11th ?

[JESTER] americana I DON'T KNOW THAT I AM AGREEING WITH IT... BUT I AM REPORTING IT...

[americana] JESTER thank you

[PollyP] JESTER off topic a bit, I looked at HR25, the FAIR TAX ACT of 2017....I was surprised to read it has an effective date of January 1, 2019 with a date of 2021 to completely phase out the Federal Reserve. Isn't it ironic that this was filed in 2017 with a set effective date?

[Patience] -bill/25 H.R.25 - FairTax Act of 2017

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/25

[MarySunshine] Patience Thanks!

[Patience] MarySunshine YW

[PollyP] Patience thank you...its not easy to read, and it isn't passed but I found it interesting,

[Patience] PollyP YOU ARE WELCOME

[JESTER] PollyP I THINK YOU MEAN THE IRS NOT THE FED...

[PollyP] JESTER, yes! Sorry

[JESTER] THEY DON'T GET MUCH DONE IN TWO YEARS...

[Patience] 01/03/2017 Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means. Action By: House of Representatives 01/03/2017 Introduced in House Action By: House of Representatives

[Patience] JESTER NOPE

[PollyP] JESTER that makes more sense. Another thing I found interesting was the last post of the ACT. It says if after implementation of this Act, the 16th Amendment isn't repealed within 7 years, this act is eliminated. It does sound like they had a plan....

[alfonse] PollyP The Fair Tax has been around for 10-15 years. It is a great plan as it changes the Tax from income to consumption.

[alfonse] But Congress then loses control of the "Tax Code" and their power.

[MarySunshine] alfonse It'll be a good thing for everyone....

[alfonse] MarySunshine Yes, but it is bad for the (S)elected Orifices. Since when is OUR best interest their concern.

[PollyP] Alfonse, the States become the collectors of the consumption tax and send it to the Feds. It then is divided into 5 or 6 divisions....it seems that it would switch government to be pushing capitalism to increase consumption, at least to me.

[alfonse] MarySunshine I was involved with this for a while, like everything the Government stalls and stalls until everyone forgets about it, or they refuse to hear the Bill and debate it.

[alfonse] PollyP Representitives and Senators make their extra Money by providing special considerations for Corporations. If this was passed they would not have that power any longer. No wonder nothing happens.

[MarySunshine] alfonse Seems that I heard Trump say he was in favor of it..... He won't let it be forgotten..... hopefully

[alfonse] MarySunshine I hope you are correct. Only New things are Taxed. When you bought a used car there would be no sales tax

[PollyP] Alfonse It seems to me that if every citizen is paying 23% in a sales tax for goods except food and medicine, that might exceed total taxes currently being collected when you consider so many pay NO taxes. Im hoping that after the indictments are handed out the corrupt congress will not be there to be on the take....just wishing

[alfonse] PollyP Your assesment is correct, the CONgress will need to be shown the Pitchfork or the Tar and Feathers. In France the Yellowjackets got out the Guillotine, the Government paid attention. Imagine that.

[Rebel Girl] PollyP Im hoping for the govt to be taken down and a new one formed.. just destroy it and start new... just hoping lol

[MarySunshine] Rebel Girl thumbsup

[PollyP] alfonse I give the French people a lot of credit. Our silent majority needs to stand up and be counted.

[alfonse] “Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain.

[JESTER] HEY I HAVE TO GO CATCH UP ON Q NOW... DANG IT I WAS ENJOYING THE BREAK...

[JESTER] MAYBE HE HAS SOMETHING GOOD FOR US...

[Patience] THANKS FOR STOPPING BY GOLD BLESS TEAM TRUMP FLAG

[JESTER] YA'LL TAKE IT EASY... SEE YA TOMORROW....
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum