Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19

Go down

"This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19 Empty "This is a Lop" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 1/6/19

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:20 am

KTFA

RE: Article: Iran is moving to remove zeros from its currency and curb inflation

Walkingstick » January 6th, 2018

ftti... Comparing, apples- oranges... There are no comparable factors between Iraq/ Iran and why they have opted to RD their currencies.... The manner in which it will be employed and or the expectation of results after the fact...

In short: Irans reasoning/ necessity due to inflation spiraling out of control, approaching hyperinflation..A factor non existent in Iraq.. Regards....

Shawn » January 6th, 2018

IMO this is a lop.

Frank26 » January 6th, 2018

CORRECT ................... THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF IRAQ'S RI !!!

THERE IS ALL THE REASON FOR THE IRANIAN RIAL TO LOP ............... AS THERE IS ALL REASON FOR THE IRAQI DINAR TO RD/RV/RI !!! (smile)

DELTA » January 6th, 2018

YES I APPROVE THIS MSG......LOL

Doc.K » January 6th, 2018

Imo.

Had to change from Billions to Millions, because they dropped the 3 zeros and haven't told the public yet ..... just a typo folks ... nothing to see here

Today's rate 50 M dinars = 50K USD

January 19 is National Popcorn Day
Q said remember this day
He must like popcorn

Samson » January 6th, 2018

The resumption of parliamentary sessions Tuesday to discuss the budget

The House of Representatives, next Tuesday, resume its work after a break for about two weeks on the occasion of the New Year and the Iraqi Army Day.

"The parliamentary blocs will return Monday to Baghdad to attend the session of the Council of Representatives scheduled on Tuesday," said a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary, Ahmad Haji Rashid, "The discussions on the financial budget for 2019 will start again." He pointed out that "the allocation of 50 million dinars to Article 140 of the Constitution," pointing out that discussions on the budget will begin this week."

Between Rashid, "The Council of Ministers allocated 50 million dinars to Article 140 of the Constitution and not 50 billion dinars, as is common in some media , As part of the draft financial budget law, such as the past years, but not been used as in previous years, "pointing out that" the mechanism of disbursement amount requires the formation of committees around him."

The member of the Finance Parliamentary" not knowing any agreement between Baghdad and Erbil on the share of the region Of the federal budget". LINK

GOVERNORS' NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: FINISH PROJECTS, BUILD BETTER ROADS

6th January, 2019

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region- The governors of Kurdistan Region’s four provinces hope that the new year sees a resumption of all public projects, mainly road-building, that stalled due to threes of war with ISIS and a severe economic crisis.

Erbil governor Nawzad Hadi told Rudaw his office’s main focus is to pick up and finish all suspended projects. The main one being a fourth pipeline to carry clean drinking water to the capital Erbil, the governor revealed.

The governor of Duhok Farhad Atroushi said that his province has not drawn any concrete plans for major projects since they don’t know the size of this year’s budget yet. But investment in the health sector would be a priority, Atroushi said.

The governor said that five hospital-building projects that were due to be finished years ago are yet to be completed. Atroushi said that he also plans to connect Duhok with all its districts through better roads.

Azad Tofiq, the governor of Halabja said that he has plans for the first 100 days of the year, but he needed direct help from the KRG, the government of Iraq and the international community. Tofiq echoed the other governors’ concerns that roads connecting the cities were in a miserable state and needed to be repaired and two-lane roads replaced with freeways. 'Roads are a main problem in the Halabja province,' he said.

Sulaimani governor Haval Abubakir suggested that the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model in building roads could be the best answer the region’s roads and infrastructure problem. He claimed that Dutch, German, Turkish, Iranian and French companies have showed willingness for such a partnership. Duhok governor agreed given that contracts are given to local companies in order to keep the capital at home. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum