Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene

Go down

new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene Empty new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:16 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/8c2ebaf3-f10c-4f53-8892-95137e4e3895

[size=32]new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene[/size]

new developments of the conference "coup" in Iraq and calls for Abdul Mahdi to intervene 13-1-768x432

A conference in one of the US states on Iraq sparked controversy and anger among political circles in Baghdad amid demands by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to "intervene". 
The conference, which was held by the Iraqi National Association for Friendship Saturday in Michigan, discussed the formation of a transitional government led by former Iraqi army officer Abdulwahid Shannan al-Ribat. 
The conference was held in the presence of Iraqi dissidents and former Iraqi government officials after 2003, who were punished for speaking. 
A short statement from the conference said that US Senator James Coty, Mayor of Warren, USA, also participated, as well as writers, analysts and media spoke about the Iranian intervention in the policy of Iraq.
The Minister of Electricity in 2004, Ayham al-Samarrai, "his optimism about Iraq, and the conviction of US President Donald Trump to make Iraq independent of Iran and the region," he said. 
Samarrai spoke during his speech on "the formation of a transitional government, and the use of officers from the Iraqi army headed by the first corner Abdul Wahid Shannan al-Ribat." 
The association is run by a political office composed of several Iraqi figures, most of whom were supporters of Saddam Hussein's regime. 
The conference and discussions sparked controversy in the capital Baghdad, where Iraqi MP Abdul Amir al-Dabi, on Sunday, called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to "move and arrest a fugitive official who built a conference for the men of former regime leader Saddam Hussein," referring to former electricity minister Ayham al-Samarrai .
"I invite the Prime Minister to address the international federal police to arrest all Iraqi fugitives out of Iraq who are issued warrants of arrest, led by fugitive Ayham al-Samarrai, who is holding a conference that includes former regime members in the state," he said in a tweet through his Twitter account. Michigan, and planning to harm Iraq. " 
For his part, said MP Iraqi MP Faiq Sheikh Ali, in a tweet on "Twitter" that "Iraqis from the Iraqi National Assembly held a conference in Michigan," calling for a coup, and the formation of a transitional government headed by Abdul Wahid Shanan Al Ribat, and delivered by the senator James Coty word ".

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum