Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru BGG DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Guru BGG

Go down

Guru BGG Empty Guru BGG

Post by Allenj on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:15 am

[b][color=#c23b3b]Newshound/Intel Guru BGG[/color][/b]   [Reference Guru Kaperoni post 1-4-2019 - [i]There is a tweet going around that President Trump has tied some RV to a China trade agreement…False. There is no RV never will be. Best we can hope for is for Iraq to open it’s economy to investors and float the dinar.[/i]]  This is [Kaperoni's] honest opinion. However, this is all it is – an opinion.[b] In fact, it is an opinion not at all validated by documents produced by the CBI and the US Congress.

i will agree anything that is a opinion is not worth posting it's not base off facts which cover 99.99% of all gurus
[/b]

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru BGG Empty Re: Guru BGG

Post by Jayzze on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:05 am

I agree with allen j  I would  go even further they should not even be allowed to post since it is all bull shit made up or what they think it should be.the only  thing they do is stir up false hopes to the gullible sheep
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru BGG Empty Re: Guru BGG

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm

I agree with BGG that Kap's stuff is opinions not based on facts, but BGG's stuff is every bit as baseless as Kap's.  There will be no windfall-generating RV and there will be no windfall-generating free float of the IQD.  The IQD will remain at about 1/10 of a penny until it is replaced.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum