Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:13 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/05/379742/

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen

05/01/2019

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1-1-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The parliamentary investment and economic committee, Saturday, the law of the financial budget on the surface and not economically feasible, noting that the law does not include the inclusion of any financial imports of customs and taxes.
The committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement to the information that "the proportion of Kurdistan region in the budget remains as it was last year 12.6, but the budget does not include any investment allocations or the needs of citizens of services."
"The budget law is not in line with the program of the new government, which will lead to weakness in the performance of government and economic throughout the current year," noting that "the government did not include the financial revenues of taxes or customs and even the final accounts of the past year, which puts dozens of question marks on those Paragraph".
Judd pointed out that "the House of Representatives is unable to change the details of the budget because the law gives him the authority to conduct financial transfers in some details without adding funds."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Parliamentary Finance: There will be some changes to the budget

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:20 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/05/379770/

Parliamentary Finance: There will be some changes to the budget

05/01/2019

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435

Information / special ... 

assured the Finance Committee member Ahmed Rashid Hamma, Saturday that the financial budget file is still under review, reading and audit, as pointed out to seek to make some changes to thebudget. 
"The budget file is still under review, especially since there is a parliamentary and governmental approach to make a minor change in the percentage of provinces freed from criminal gangs and the rehabilitation of their reconstruction," Rashid said in a statement. 
He pointed out that "the budget must be according to the level of people's aspirations and suffering." 
The parliamentary investment and economic committee, Saturday, the law of the financial budget on the surface and not economically feasible, noting that the law does not include the inclusion of any financial imports of customs and taxes.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Deputy warns: the budget will generate great popular discontent

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:26 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/05/379727/

Deputy warns: the budget will generate great popular discontent 

05/01/2019

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A87-696x387

Information / Baghdad ..

MP on the wisdom stream Ali Jabbar, Saturday, that the current budget does not meet the need for services, noting that it will generate great public discontent with the Iraqi street.
Jabbar said in a statement to "Information", "The preliminary information of the budget that the service side is almost non-existent despite raising the slogan that the new government services government," noting that "this year's budget does not meet the need for services, especially promises made by the government Prior to disadvantaged areas ".
He added that "two-thirds of the budget will go to four ministries, such as the important defense, interior, oil and electricity and a very large percentage of the appointments to install electricity contracts, amounting to approximately 450 thousand degrees and thus will deprive the rest of the ministries of grades."
Jabbar warned the government and the parliament of "launching waves of demonstrations, especially from the deprived areas and the lack of services if they set up programs for services and the allocation of part of the budget funds to them, even at a reasonable rate, as well as giving the ministries degrees of employment and not limited to one ministry." Ending / 25
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen

Post by Jimplants Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 am

In my opinion... they are talking about imports, customs and taxes. Totally different mindset

Jimplants

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Parliamentary Finance: Budget will see the light during the current month

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:30 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/01/05/379599/

Parliamentary Finance: Budget will see the light during the current month

05/01/2019

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen %D9%82%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%AB-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Saturday its intention to pass the financial budget for the current year during this month, noting that the committee is in the process of discussing the latest amendments before being put to the vote.
"The Finance Committee is determined to pass the budget during the month of January to enable the government to implement its government program," committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement.
Hama added that "meetings between the Finance Committee and government bodies to finalize and make amendments to the draft law to put them to vote in parliament."
He pointed out that "delaying the adoption of the budget will put the government in a critical situation because it is currently working in the interim financial management law and will not be able to refer any project without the adoption of the budget." Ending / 25 d
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Continuing the crisis of vacant ministries .. And the deputy confirms the vote on the budget session Tuesday

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:33 pm

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=28050

[size=36]Continuing the crisis of vacant ministries .. And the deputy confirms the vote on the budget session Tuesday[/size]

05/01/2019

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen 11512019_2746669E-887A-424F-8115-4AFAC1D0E5A9_w1023_r1_s

Special - Mawazine News 

MP in the Parliament, Manar Saad, Saturday, that the parliament session next Tuesday will witness the vote on the budget of 2019, pointing to the continuing differences on the resolution of the remaining ministries vacant. 
Saad said, "The differences within the kiss of parliament between the political blocs on the names of candidates for the remaining ministries is still standing, and this confirms the failure to complete the cabinet cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi during the next session." 
"It is regrettable to delay the completion of the cabin and not reach an agreement on the names of candidates on the remaining ministries," it is likely that "the meeting will see the completion of the vote on the budget for the year 2019." 
The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold its next session on Tuesday (January 8, 2019).
It is noteworthy that the political blocs insist on its candidates, Faisal al-Jarba for the defense portfolio and Faleh al-Fayadh to the Ministry of the Interior, amid objections and disagreements by other blocs. 
On Monday, December 24, 2018, the Parliament ratified Shaima Khalil, Minister of Education and Minister of Education, as Minister of Immigration, before chaos and the postponement of the vote on the Ministers of Defense, Interior and Justice.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Parliamentary Finance: The financial divisions of the ministries are subject to change in this case

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:25 pm

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=37&storyid=184237

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance: The financial divisions of the ministries are subject to change in this case[/ltr]

2019/1/5

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Story_img_5c30cc5b8175c

[ltr]"The financial divisions of the ministries within the budget of 2019 subject to change," the parliamentary finance committee said on Saturday. [/ltr]

[ltr]"It is possible to review the financial divisions of some ministries, if we find that it is poor for projects and appointments," said member of the Committee Ahmad al-Haj told the {Euphrates News} that "these allocations need to study thoroughly and thoroughly to determine the funds to them according to their needs" . 
He added that "the share of ministries in the federal budget was divided on the basis of spending and Mahaha and the amounts spent, as happened with the Ministry of Finance 19 trillion dinars to cover the agreements that need as well as loans granted to citizens, as well as other ministries." [/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen Empty Expectations to pass the remaining ministries and discuss the budget next Tuesday

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:23 pm

http://www.almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=05012019&id=01a05866-dc1b-44b1-9085-3f92900553fc

Expectations to pass the remaining ministries and discuss the budget next Tuesday

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Parliamentary Economy: The budget of 2019 superficial and does not meet the needs of the citizen 43364363464363463463463463463436342634643

The House of Representatives member Zahra al-Bajari expected that the agenda of next Tuesday's session will include the vote on the remaining cabinet cabinet as well as the discussion of the budget of 2019.
Al-Bijari said in a statement to Al-Marbad radio that the agenda of the next session has not been sent by the Presidency of the House of Representatives to the deputies until now, noting that the developments in the political arena and the agreement of the political blocs, especially construction and reform gives indications that the next session will vote on the Ministries of Interior and Defense And justice, expected at the same time that the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for fiscal year 2019 in the agenda of the meeting next Tuesday.
The MP for the alliance of the parties in the coalition of reform and reconstruction Badr Zeadi has assured the Murad that the next Tuesday or Thursday at the latest will resolve the debate on the portfolios of defense and interior and justice after the news that indicate a consensus between the coalition of reform and construction.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum