Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19

Go down

"Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19 Empty "Grace Period" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News/Wed. CC Replay 1/3/19

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » January 3rd, 2018

Trade in Gold and Precious Metals. There is at least on large world class shallow deposit outside Baghdad that I am aware of in the past.. It takes years to start a mine and it was years ago since the war, thus, they have had plenty of time to get things in order, and apparently it is fresh on their minds and books.. A good thing.. imo.. btw gold is pushin $1300 oz.. Up over $100 usd oz in about 3 mos.. imo.. Iraq has 96.5+- tonnes real close.. Up from 89 +-... ~ MM

Samson » January 3rd, 2018

Approval of the first annual report of the Council for Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism

2019/1/2 12:24

The Council of Ministers approved the first annual report of the AML / CFT Council.

"The Council of Ministers approved the first annual report of the AML / CFT Council contained in the Central Bank of Iraq / Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Council, based on the provisions of Article 7 / XIV of the Anti-Money Laundering Law, And the Financing of Terrorism No. 39 of 2015 ".

He pointed out that "the Department of Real Estate Registration in the Ministry of Justice, the task of supervision and follow-up the application of controls related to the profession of significance."

"The Ministry of Planning is responsible for auditing and following up the implementation of the rules of trade in gold and precious metals." LINK

SandnSea » January 3rd, 2018

I just listened to last night’s call and dessert.

In reference to, “by years end” isn’t there always a 15 day or so grace period ?

2Cents » January 3rd, 2018

IMO, as I have written many times over the years, the Fiscal year(2018) ends when all 2018 Budget amounts are remitted.....The new Fiscal Year (2019) begins when amounts from, or attributed to the 2019 Budget begin to be remitted.......I say attributed to as their Constitution allows them to disburse monthly amounts equal to 1/12th of the previous year's budget if a new budget has not been passed and implemented.........therefore, we are in a window where 2019 has yet to be started......we also know that at least in Kurdistan, they have not remitted two months of 2017 payroll and 3 months of 2018 payroll....Hope that helps all......

---

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 1-2-19

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel at about minute 52:00

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3579 319183#

https://fccdl.in/NqB3PkdRaM

---

Sahlani: Parliament intends to make 2019 years of Iraqi sovereignty

2nd January, 2019

MP Walid al-Sahlani said on Wednesday that the parliament will reconsider the terms of the strategic framework agreement with the American side, especially after the victory against terrorism, noting that the House of Representatives has a tendency to make 2019 years of Iraqi sovereignty.

"The parliament has an orientation and I am a supporter of it. It intends to make 2019 a year of Iraqi sovereignty. The issue will be discussed for appropriate action on the US presence in Iraq," Sahlani told al-Maalouma.

"The parliament will work to review the terms of the strategic framework agreement with the United States, especially that the security forces of all types managed to defeat terrorism, and the past years a good lesson for everyone who wants to override the interests of factional."

"The government is required to meet the demands of the people, after the sacrifices made against the terrorism, which requires urgent to go to him and provide service and spare the country any other problems." LINK

The stock market is trading more than one billion shares in the first session in 2019

2019/1/2 13:58

The circulation of the Iraqi market for securities more than one billion shares the first session in 2019, and the value exceeded the 688 million dinars.

The number of shares traded {1,150,653,830} shares, and the value of shares {688,174,192} dinars, "he said in a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today. "The ISX 60 index closed today at (506.32) points, down by 0.74 from the previous session of {510.12} points, and trading of 23 companies out of 104 listed companies."

"The number of companies suspended by a decision of the Securities Commission for failure to comply with financial disclosure instructions (31) company, and the number of shares purchased from non-Iraqi investors {846} thousand shares worth {3,215} million dinars through the implementation of {4} Shares of two companies. "

He pointed out that "the number of shares sold by non-Iraqi investors amounted to 20} million shares worth {12,600} million dinars through the implementation of {5} deal on the shares of one company only." LINK

Don961 » January 3rd, 2018

FM: This is what happened between Abdul Mahdi and Trump

Date of release: 2019/1/2 16:22

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has asked for a meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi for 10 minutes, but the prime minister rejected his request, Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim said on Wednesday.

"It is not true that Trump came to Iraq suddenly, and we were told about it at 9 am and it was supposed to be in Baghdad," al-Hakim told a media conference.

He pointed out that "Iraq refused to be the meeting of Abdul Mahdi with Trump in a tent inside the base of the eye of Assad," noting that "Trump was very urgent and was replaced with a meeting lasted for 8 minutes."

"Trump requested a 10-minute meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, but the latter refused." link

Low oil prices

2019/1/3 11:21

Oil prices fell between 1 and 2 per cent on Thursday amid fluctuations in currency and equities markets and concerns that an economic slowdown in 2019 would reduce demand for crude as supplies grow.

By 0550 GMT, WTI crude futures fell 2.2 percent, or 1.01 dollars, from the last settlement to $ 45.53 a barrel.

Brent crude futures fell 1.4 percent, or 76 cents, to $ 54.15 a barrel. LINK

Karbouli warns against linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies with lower value

3rd January, 2019

Al-Hilal Party Chairman Jamal al-Karbouli warned on Thursday that the fate of the Iraqi dinar would be linked to other currencies at a lower value.

"We are wary of linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar to other currencies that are less valuable than it," Karbouli said in a tweet on Twitter. "It will have serious consequences for our economy LINK

Under the title No to the adventure of our economy .. Karbali warns of linking the Iraqi dinar in currencies with the lowest value

3rd January, 2019

Under the title No to the adventure of the economy Iraq, warned the head of the parliamentary solution bloc Jamal Karbouli, on Thursday, linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar currencies lower than the value of it.

Karbouli said in a tweet on his personal site in Twitter, followed by / orbit, that he 'warns of linking the fate of the Iraqi dinar in other currencies lower than it'.

The head of the block solution, that 'this linkage will have serious consequences for our economy', while directing his speech to the responsible authorities 'No to the adventure of the Iraqi economy'. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum