Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Is that Legal?" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Is that Legal?" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/3/19

Go down

"Is that Legal?" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/3/19 Empty "Is that Legal?" - Thurs. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 1/3/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 am

TNT

RVAlready:

I think the 3 presidents got tired of the delay in parliament. I think the presidents will fill the cabinet positions.

AtLast51:
rvalready.... but is that legal???

RVAlready:
Yes it is legal. Cabinet posts have been appointed by the PM during several past administrations.

AtLast51:
rvalready.... yes the PM can appoint post, but I doubt he can use the presidents since they are an entirely different part of the government…if I remember correctly that's one of the issues they had with Maliki. using the Presidents to cover positions for him

RVAlready:
It was at one time rumored that the 3 presidents would assume the last 3 posts. But, the PM could appoint anyone….We will find out tomorrow.

Abadi had the same problem with filling his cabinet. Iraq has so many parties and sects that the cabinet becomes a political football. The cabinet should not be filled by politics, but by the best people for the job, independent of politics.

Eccle519:
The CBI has been given the go-ahead frome the US and UST and IMF. I believe the CBI are sitting at their window waiting for fair weather (complete GOI with no arguing etc) They could go outside in more stormy weather but probably waiting for some sunshine to Revalue the IQD...that's my take anyway lol

G8way2k:
Question. Is it to say that Iraq depends on stable oil prices in which to submit, ratify, and approve a budget? I ask because one would think that contingencies would be in place for such a volatile resource

RVAlready:
That would depend on current rate vs budget minimum target rate. A question I cannot answer….there is probably room to spare in the numbers. They have been at this a long time. So, they probably have room to play before they would alter the budget. Also, unlike the US, they have plenty of monetary reserves

Harambe:
CNBC: Oil prices rise as demand worry vies with OPEC supply cuts

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/03/oil-markets-crude-supply-stock-markets​-apple-in-focus.html?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum