Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/3/19

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/3/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/3/19

Post by Ssmith on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:09 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JANUARY 3, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I tell you what let’s see where we are. The interesting thing is where we were today and actually yesterday as well in terms of Intel was just how quiet it is. The people that we hear from regularly have clammed up. Either they are under an NDA or they just are being told no longer say anything to anybody. It is kind of like that for the most part. The information we use to get pretty regularly is just not there. Like for example, we do not know if the rates made a change today even though we did talk to one of our Forex guys today. It is so you have to reach to people you get other types of information from and see what they are hearing.

Bruce: What seems to be happening overall is that things that originated out west with groups, certain Fiducated Settlements are moving forward are in aspects of being paid out. Things are moving to the point where we are sort of net. I know I have said we are next before, but really we are not next until some of these Fiducated Settlements are completed. We heard Fines and Penalties did complete yesterday. We heard some very positive things about the MKS funding moving forward today possibly tomorrow. The thing is we are at the point we are looking for our toll free numbers. We are hearing very good things about the possibility of numbers coming in for certain groups and group leaders, and we are not quite sure our numbers that are slightly different are going to be coming along at the same time or later. We heard very good things about this moving forward by the end of the week. That means by the weekend because today is already is Thursday night. We heard some dates out there by HSBC pointing toward either tomorrow or Saturday. Now it doesn’t guarantee that, but that is what is being said and we are looking at those with the possibility that they may be coming through.

Bruce: I know there have been things happening in Iraq. I know that they have a Parliament meeting tomorrow that suppose to end by about 10 am EST in the morning tomorrow. I am sure some good information will come out of that. We are at the point now that everything in Iraq is pretty much I hate to call it is a side show, but it is something that is on the side compared to what is really going on as well. It is good. It is positive. It is moving forward.

Bruce: We did have closed door meetings here with Mahdi as I mentioned Tuesday. There is definite speaking to Iraq to try to get them in position to reveal everything they needed to do. Primarily it is ratification of their budget. I understand it was going to happen Saturday kind of in the morning our time, but maybe that is actually what will be ratified tomorrow. Now that I think about it, probably that is what it will be. If that is ratified, you guys probably seen copies of the budget, they have agreed to a rate in the budget for a barrel of oil. That is actually tied to North Sea Brent Crude as oppose to West Texas Intermediate Crude. It is a good rate and their budget is based upon that. I think that needs just be ratified. That is something they can do in one session and be done by 10am in the morning. That may be significant to us even though it is sort of on the side. It is important to Iraq. It is important to us. It is important to the world to get along, but there is other things happening maybe more central whether we start right away or whether we have a day or two delay. I hate to use that D word-Delay. We know things are moving along, but they are moving slowly.

Bruce: We know access codes need to be entered. That takes awhile to get those codes and get them entered. It is just a process that is just not instant as a flick of a switch or a key stroke on a computer. There is more to it. There is protocol, there is safety, and there is certainly more cleanup taking place with what we talked about a little bit on Tuesday. We are seeing major reduction of personnel in some of our (3) letter Agencies. This is really important for us to have these agencies more along. For example in the IRS, in the Fed we are seeing where they have intentions to integrate those to in a much smaller amount of personnel and integrate those into the US Treasury. So the roles those to Agencies have played would be rolled into the Treasury. There is a date for that. It is not that far away to roll those in. It is not very far away. I am excited to hear that.

Bruce: I am excited the President made some comments this afternoon about the new Congress and he is going to have a meeting in the White House tomorrow with some personnel from both the House and the Senate tomorrow. They are going to do that late morning from what I understand in Washington DC. I believe that there is going to be a Bank meeting among the major Banks afterwards. It might be early afternoon when that meeting is held. I think they are going to make a decision on when to release this to us, to Tier 4 Group B. I am looking forward to that and I do not know when we will have that decision. We believe they have a couple of options to do it before the weekend. We will see if that is what they choose to do. Obviously it should be a decision based upon President Trump, our Treasury obviously in conjunction with the Chinese Elders, and of course the Banks should be able to agree upon whatever is decided by the leaders which is President Trump and the Treasury which is the case. That meeting should take place early in the afternoon tomorrow which case anything is possible for us in the next couple of days. This is what I am hearing.

Bruce: I do not have any new rates for you. As far as I know rates are still good and possibly moving upward from where we were on the last call. I really think now we are coming down to the part I do not think Iraq is going to be an impediment. I do think if anything it can be seen as a smoke screen and I believe that most important is clean up efforts and the reduction of personnel in some agencies, and the fact that we are moving forward now.

Bruce: Do we need the government back up at full capacity for this to go? I do not think so. Do we need the gold standard to be backing up the new USD or USTN as some people say? It could be there and we just do not have an announcement or it might need to come out before we get started. That is a possibility we could be looking forward to the next couple of days. I just think we are in a great position to receive and finally be there. Yes, it has been a much farther process than any of us thought. It seems that it has been delayed which I agree it has been even though this process is just far more integrated than we thought. There are more pieces to this puzzle every day. The puzzle itself gets bigger. Yes, information does change. I get something for example we heard that there was going to be a very important phone call coming and it got pushed back from tomorrow to Saturday out of Iraq. I think that is an example where things do change.

Bruce: Information that we hear isn’t actually permanent in some cases. . It is not set in stone. It does move and it is flexible. I think you guys have been very flexible to understand that, and understand that at the time I might get some information and even put it out on the call. It is accurate or it appears to be correct. Who knows what can happen an hour or two later. This is a moving target. It is something that has been like that really from the beginning. I can just say we really are I believe coming down to the end of the road on it. I do not believe this is going to be something that is going to be further out. If you ask me two or three months ago we would go to January, I would say Heck No. I don’t see it and I really don’t, and I didn’t back then, but that is what happened. That is why being patient and hanging with this is very important. It really is. It is being in faith for it.

Bruce: I have heard the Tier 5, John Q Public Group, they have plans to start them late January. Our plan is to get started with the toll free numbers and get that out. Set our appointments and go. We should have at least 7 or 8 days to exchange and redeem the Zim or possibly longer than that, but I know that is their intention. I ask everybody to just continue with us and stay faithful for this to come out as we expect.

Bruce: Thank you everybody. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, and Kent. Everybody look forward to a wonderful weekend. Good Night Everybody, have a great night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum