Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor

Go down

The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor Empty The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:08 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=111731

The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor

Thursday, January 3,

The work emphasizes the obligation of companies to operate 50% of national labor Irq_676813770_1546527033

[ltr]The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs confirmed on Thursday the rationing of labor and obligating companies to employ 50% of the national workforce, and reconsidering the issue of visas granted to foreign workers, pointing out that it seeks to reduce the phenomenon of begging through the cooperation of all ministries concerned.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The Labor Council held a deliberative session to discuss the topics on its agenda, notably decent work and prospects for cooperation with ministries and social partners to address the problems facing the labor sector in the country," the ministry said in a statement received by Iraq News.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The main axes of the ministry during the next phase include activating cooperation with local and international organizations and taking advantage of their capabilities to develop performance, The ministry in direct contact with social partners such as the Federation of Iraqi Industries and Trade Unions to develop new mechanisms and plans for the advancement of the labor sector in the country.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The ministry focused its plan for the year 2019 on interest in the labor market, loans, inspection and foreign labor," he said in a statement. "Several meetings were held with representatives of foreign companies to raise the ministry's ideas and emphasize the importance of the role of inspection teams in entering the work sites."[/ltr]
[ltr]He stressed that "the need to review the issue of visas granted to foreign workers and the emphasis on the regulation of employment and obligate companies to operate 50% of national labor in the workplace," pointing out that "visits by the inspection teams will provide employment opportunities for young people and reduce unemployment rates."[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Amiri said that "the next meeting will address the ideas and directions of the ministry on how to take advantage of local and international capabilities to develop the capabilities of the ministry, as well as activating the rights of persons with disabilities through many initiatives, including the initiative of friends, as well as efforts to amend the law of persons with disabilities and special needs No. 38 of 2013 In line with the requirements of this segment, and work is under way to amend the law of social protection to expand the coverage of poor groups.[/ltr]
[ltr]The session included discussing issues related to the granting of authorization to persons and persons to provide occupational health and safety services, foreign employment and its effects on the Iraqi labor market and the government decisions that affected it, and exploitation of children in the worst forms of employment in Iraq, as well as discussing the plan of the ministry for 2019, Meeting on the subject of begging and how to reduce this phenomenon through the cooperation of all ministries concerned. "[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum