Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mountain Goat   1/2/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mountain Goat 1/2/19

Go down

Mountain Goat   1/2/19 Empty Mountain Goat 1/2/19

Post by Mountain Goatee on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:40 am

January 2, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Here we are and it’s January already. Why was anyone expecting a revaluation to occur these last couple months? Who is telling you this stuff?

So I want to take some time today to clarify lots of misinformation. It is a new year and so let’s all start of the new year right. Okay?

Will we see the “reinstatement” of the Iraqi dinar this month?

All we can go by is what we know as FACTS and stay away from these ridiculous rumors and hype. For instance, this idiot Bruce (from the BIG-stupid-CALL) comes on last night and says he never intentionally lied to anyone. It was obvious that his listeners are getting fed up with his bullshit and so he had to come on and cover his ass. He just passes on whatever he is told. Seems he is such an idiot clown that he can’t even differentiate between REALITY and FICTION. What he really does is just fabricate intel to have a call. See how he also waits to the end to give his intel? He does this so you will listen to his 2 sponsors first. He only has 2 sponsors since his ratings are so low. His calls are nothing more than marketing these self-improvement CDs and Baby Boomer products. So if your into these products enjoy them but don’t expect any real intel from this jerk. So let’s real intel today…Okay?

We know that Jan 2013 is a known past planned targets to reinstate the dinar. Even Dr Shabibi came out in a news media talk and told us that Iraq had an “unprecedented” opportunity to reinstate the dinar. But they failed due to political corruption.

Three other targeted times but NOT attempted like in 2013, also occurred for January 2011, 2016, 2018. The CBI also came flat right out and told us that “EARLY 2017” was a target but due to ISIS war not completed this would be delayed. So it seems that EARLY January is significant. When we research we find out that the accounting period (fiscal year accounting period) for Iraq begins Jan 1st not oct 1st like in the western world. Could this make a difference as to why they select January each time? This may always been the best opportunity for them to reinstate the dinar.

Also we know that over the last year a consulting firm has worked with the banks and th CBI to complete multiple sets of accounting records for “what if” scenarios. There were three scenarios – reinstatement at 1 dinar = $1, 1 dinar = $2,1 dinar = $3. This firm had to track the financial ramifications and impacts on budget and surpluses, if these were to play out. So we can see the CBI is still VERY interested in completing this reinstatement of the dinar.

Also as you may have noticed in the past, the CBI has been giving a quarterly update on the “project to delete the zeros” to us. It is now past the end of the last quarter of 2018 and so we wait for this update from them. This reoccurring informative update each quarter is right in line what I keep telling everyone. I told you that the CBI fully intends to keep up informed on the progress of this reinstatement process and this is just what they have done and plan to continue to keep doing. So they are NOT hiding anything and all this rumors you hear about this in this respect is so ridiculous it makes me laugh.

Why do I keep saying “reinstate” instead of “revalue” ?

The CBI can’t revalue the dinar since it is not even yet on the global trading platforms. Get it? There are some idiot gurus who will differ with me and take up any small occurrence and any thread of information to weave a yarn that the dinar is already reinstated. But I can assure you these are only back door trading or blackmarket activities to substantiate their claims and nothing more. The dinar can be found in many middle eastern countries but his does not mean it is reinstated and being traded. We must go by pure definition of what being traded means and not come up with these relaxed self-definitions of the term. To be “traded” means that the dinar can be bought and sold on the “open” global currency exchanges like other currencies. It also means that investors in currencies such as hedge funds, investment brokerages, etc, etc can legally pick up the dinar and place them in portfolios such as 401k, retirement funds, mutual funds, etc, etc.

Remember these are the same guru idiots who just told you the dinar had a market value of 120 dinar to the US dollar. Go figure on the accuracy of the tales they tell…lol..lol..lol..!

Then I proved them wrong since they were looking at an internet site for their information and not actually getting it from some contact in Iraq as they lied to you and claimed. So they did NOT even bother to verify this claim of 120 dinars to the dollar and instead they shot off their big mouth on multiple intel calls.

Since this period they have dropped this nonsense realizing their mistake once I pointed it out. But did they apologize to you yet? NO - of course not. This idiot namely called TNT Tony never apologize for his mistakes? Instead he just moves on to the next misinformation, hype, rumor and mistake. It goes on and on. Why do you listen to him. I don’t mean just listen to the call as I encourage you to listen to all the intel calls from everyone. But what I mean is get serious about his intel and ACT UPON IT. I mean to believe in this GCR and to go out and buy defunct currencies like the ZIM. This is why IU come on and bash these idiots. They are lying to you and I have proven it time and time again. Get it?

So my point is if I were you I would not believe a thing he says since he is dead wrong most of the time anyways. Oh – his calls are interesting and entertaining. I laugh and laugh at all the hype and the stupid constant flow of idiots calling in about the ZIM. It’s become my 3 times a week family entertainment time…lol..lol..lol.. it also shocks me that people make this much effort trying to plan for money they don’t yet even have. They continue this now for over 8 years, some now for 10 years.

Trust me once you have any significant money from the dinar investment you will have more than plenty of time (and $$$) to seek out competent tax, trust and estate attorneys that specialize in handling large sums of money. In fact, the banks themselves will assist in bringing you together with them.

What I am finding now is that people are over-planning for how to spend money they don’t even yet have. This is all hype and totally ridiculous expectations and speculation since you will have a life time to plan and reorganize once the reinstatement occurs and you have any money.

Oh - by the way TNT Tony and others also used to tell us to ignore the articles and news media in Iraq. Really? It is only since 2018, when TNT Tony idiot could talk again, allowed by conditions of his probation, that he realized he better read the articles since his great connections dried up lol, lol, lol, lol. After all, how he is going to create intel, hype and rumors? He got rusty while sitting in a jail cell. Anyhow how else can he con you out of all these donations from you suckers. He even pays this guy to come on each call and promote his donation button. He of course, he claims he does not but I have proof that he does pay these people and pays them well from the donation pool of money. To Tony it is nothing more than another con scam.

These same guru idiots also tell us we are just waiting for a rate change, thus a “revaluation”. That the dinar already reinstated. Really? Then why don’t all the hedge funds jump on it? They say they have not since the rate is too low. Really? Rate is too low? Don’t they want to buy low sell high? Is this not what investing is all about?

So we clearly see this is NOT the reason they do not yet invest in the dinar. The FACT is they can’t legally use it since the dinar is not yet a legitimate, legal investment for their investor’s portfolios since it is NOT yet reinstated. It is different for us since we buy it through the backdoor internet brokers. This is dinar bought mainly from other middle eastern countries and not from the Central Bank of Iraq. Get it? The CBI does NOT auction off dinar. In fact the CBI discourages us from even owning the dinar we have. Get it?

We are war profiteers and if it weren’t for the executive order 13303 we would all gone to jail a long time ago. In fact customs would not even have allowed the currency to come into the USA or Europe in the first place. But sanctions are now over and so it is now safe to buy and sell dinar without worries from disregarding sanctions anyhow, if they did apply to us.

This is the real reason. Get it? How do you over-speculate in the dinar and then substantiate this legally to your investors? Remember investors get a list of the items making up their portfolio. You simply can’t and that is a FACT. So this guy TNT Tony is full of shit.

There is absolutely no factual basis for this claim and I have talked to my CBI contact many times about this already. The CBI itself tells me they must first “reinstate’ the dinar and in this process they expect a significant rate change. This process stems around the “project to delete the zeros”. They tell me this project must coincide closely with the reinstatement process. This is what we watch and wait for not a revaluation. Get it?

What I wanted to tell you today is there is no significant change in this process. The emphasis is still in getting the last of the three ministers voted on. The investment community is not about to unleash billions of funds thinking that the Iraqi government is unstable without a fully formed cabinet. Many of these gurus will claim that the government is not unstable since there are many articles claiming it is stable and the country is secure. Of course they are making this claim. Do you think they are going to say otherwise? But these article have a definite purpose. What is being served by these articles? So you see it is tricky and you have to THINK of what is really going on. Not some conspiracy crap but reality. You have to take the FACTS that you know and build a case.

More news….

INVESTORS WAIT FOR A STABLE GOVT

Even if, in reality, the government is fully functional and stable this is all about perception from the outside looking inside Iraq. Since the long 8 years of the Nori al-Malaki years and all its corruption this has scarred the election prices for decades to come. Investors simply do not trust the government. Why should they? It is all about perception and speculation.

Also about perception - the recent election recounting that took months to complete and the political fights over the selecting the new prime minister and cabinet ministers does not sit well with investors. Yes, they want the democratic process to apply but they are not stupid either and see the Iranian bundling and interference in the 2018 election process. Many of these investors in the first round are coming from US, Sadie and Kuwait and they do not like the bundling of Iran in Iraqi affairs.

Also about perception- this recent claims of 10 billion dinars being water damaged by the Rafidian bank and then written-off and replenished by the CBI does not sit well. This is claimed to be corruption but it still hasn’t even been proven. The CBI has records of burning all this damaged dinar and so they claim is was all legal and followed normal legal processes. But it is all about perception and this is what is hurting Iraq now even if this story of corruption was fabricated and blown way out of proportion. Remember this happened way back in 2013 and so why has it not been reported before now? Why even bring this up now? This is of course propaganda as they try to dirty the name of the CBI once again. These Iranian politicians do not like the safeguards put on the CBI reserves and would luv to have a free hand and access to them. Get it?

So here we sit it is January 2, 2019 already and still the government is NOT fully formed, even if it is claimed to be functional and stable. What would you think as an investor wanting to send billions into Iraq for a project? Would you be so willing to invest not having a reassurance that the government is not crooked and going to steal your investment money, which by the way really happened and almost 500 billion of funding disappeared under the Maliki administration when he was the proxy minister of the interior and defense. Would you also want assurances of a free flow of capital into and out of Iraq such as profits? What about insurance? You would also want the western insurance companies to come in and help with mitigating risk factors in your projects. When huge sums of money are in play this is usually the case.

So this is not conspiracy stuff but reality. Massive corruption already happened in Iraq. Will they go down this road again. NO!

We also know that the US has stepped up and offered to act as the administrator to disperse and approve these reconstruction project funds for this huge 2018-2022 reconstruction phase. But from what we are seeing PM Madhi still needs these official ministers in order to satisfy the investor’s perception.

So in short this reconstruction phase can not officially kick off and will not gain any momentum unless these ministers are in place.

More news….

01/01/2019

Special

The MP of the coalition of the settlement of Mazar Khazal, Tuesday, the House of Representatives intention to include in the General Budget Law for 2019 another resource for oil, attributed the reason to the need to revitalize the national industry and maintain the local product.

"The current budget depends on oil in general, which foreshadows the survival of Iraq as a rental country," Khazaal said in an interview with Trend News. "In the next four years, we considered the introduction of another resource for oil."

"We hope that we will have a real footprint in REVIVING THE NATIONAL INDUSTRY AND MAINTAINING THE LOCAL PRODUCT and the operation of the workforce in order to create competition between the operational and investment budgets."

(Mnt Goat – When they say “another resource for oil” they mean of course other means of revenue. This revenue is private sector investments, agriculture exports, taxes and tariffs. By the way the tariffs were slotted to begin on Jan 1st. I have not heard of any delays. But remember they tried to implement this years ago and the provinces wanted all the money instead of it going to the central government funds.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE RECOVERY OF THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY FROM ITS CURRENT REALITY IS STRATEGIC PLANS TO GET RID OF DEPENDENCE ON OIL

A member of the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary Salam al-Shammari, Wednesday, that the recovery of the country's economy from its current reality is strategic plans to get rid of dependence on oil as a single resource for the budget and activating the private sector.

"THE ACTIVATION OF THE ROLE OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONSTRUCTION IN THE PRESENCE OF MANY LOCAL PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES WAITING TO ENTER THE MAJOR LOCAL PROJECTs to strengthen the future vision to activate the slogan (Made in Iraq) and reduce dependence on foreign origin Which will save millions of dollars. "

Shammari added that "among the paragraphs of improving the economy is the reconstruction of the organizational structure of the state in line with the advancement of the state of real institutions and effective and ensures the neutralization of all heads of corruption and accountability."

He stressed Shammari, according to the statement, "the importance of opening investment opportunities and provide facilities for investment companies to contribute to the economic construction of the country to ensure additional resources to the state budget."

It is noteworthy that the federal budget for decades depends mainly on oil as a single resource and neglect many sectors that if it can add a new resource for the budget.

(Mnt Goat – So we see proof again that this reconstruction plan for 2018-2022 is about to get kick-started. They already wasted oer 6 months iin 2018 so 2018 is over. One year gone and nothing accomplished. When will it begin? We need the ministers and we need a viable, tradable dinar. Enough said for today….)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the new Iraqi Prime Minister and the new President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring forth the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance. Do this thru fair market economy, trade, equal justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/2/19 Empty MTN GOAT

Post by Scotchie on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:40 pm

Mtn Goat has a contact at the CBI he/she talks to on a regular basis.

I talk to the Pope.  The Pope says, no revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum