Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees! 1/2/18

Go down

Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 Empty Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees! 1/2/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:12 am

KTFA:

Franks26: "IT'S 101 DEGREES ................. ALL THAT IS MISSING IS THE "T"

BigD007:  Meaning 1 To 1...  The "T' is what is missing in the "to" 

Frank26:  CONGRATULATIONS ................. WELL DONE BIGD...........(wink)

Don961:   DELTA DELTA ... 78 pages ... all Arabic ... all you brother ! ... lol ... will they need to change trillions>billions ...  ... a Very Blessed New Year to you !!! 

Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019

BY  IRAQI NETWORK OF ECONOMISTS

- POSTED ON 02/01/2019

To download the draft of the General Budget Act of 2019 and sent from the Council of Ministers to the House of Representatives on 19/12/2018 as a PDF file click on the following link

Budget Law of 2019      link

​DELTA:  ONLY 78 PAGES?......LOL........ I WILL READ IT ON MY WAY TO HAWAII...

Frank26:  YES ............ WE WILL ...........(wink)
Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 Frank_1_orig
Frank26:  THIS IS 300 LBS................. 10 REPS ........... 3 SETS .
BE STRONG KTFA FAMILY !!! !!! !!!  

Papadon:  Frank, Are you saying the long weight (wait) is finished?

KBC123:  $3.00?    Hidden message?  

Sunkissed:  I didn't think of that and you're probably onto something here.
300 X 10 reps = 3000/3 sets = 1000... drop the zeros = 1:1 ???

Noneb4him:  Why do you guys have to be all mathematical all the time with your division and multiplication? Lol

300 lbs     10 reps       3 sets

3.13.   Simple Math..from simple folks. (Me)  Lol. He removed zeros from each number he used.

KBC123:  I think Frank might be saying he (they) are "lifting" the three zeros.  And that this will occur in three adjustments (sets).  Perhaps the final IQD value  after the RI (first set = 1:1) and an additional move up (2nd set) will be in the $3 range (3rd set).  Again this is just a possible interpretation and all IMO.   Or perhaps I'm just being too "creative" in my interpretation!  

LondistancebikeRide:  There was a time way back when that could have meant 3 zeros lifted in 3 to 10 days we will see it

TNT:

Tishwash:   Tamimi: the next parliament session will witness the completion of the ministerial cabin

02-01-2019 11:32 PM

The MP for the Fatah alliance Hamam al-Tamimi during his speech to the 'Tigris' that the government's insistence on calculating the barrel of oil at $ 56 negatively affects the citizen in light of the current low oil prices, noting that Iraq must rely on non-oil revenues, 

called Tamimi, To the need for corruption at the border crossings, loaded with former Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the government responsible for failing to diagnose corruption and fight against all joints of the state. 

On the crisis of completing the cabinet cab, Al-Tamimi stressed that the Fatah alliance would not be afraid of a secret vote on Interior Minister Faleh al-Fayyad, saying, "We will not allow the policy of me the arms that are intended by the rest of the political blocs by waving the people down to the street in the event of continued nomination Fayyad for the bag Interior, Indicating that the next session will witness the completion of the cabinet cabin and pass all the vacant bags'.

"We were surprised by the return of more than 300 members of the ministry to their jobs in Diyala province," Tamimi said, revealing that more than half of those who had returned to Diyala had handed over their weapons to an organization that was calling for the refugees when he was occupying Cities of the province ', he says.   link

Bill Holter Warns Game Over -The System Is Ready For A Reset In Jan 2019- Global Financial Crisis

Published on Dec 28, 2018

Intel starts about minute 2:20

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 Empty Re: Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees! 1/2/18

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:46 am

Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 Beed_n12
Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 2805820865  Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 2805820865  Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 2805820865  Frank26 - It's 101 Degrees!  1/2/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum