Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region

Go down

The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region Empty The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:20 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15751604160216051577157516041593158515761610157715/59103/0

The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region

03/01/2019

The Arab Economic Summit is a new opportunity to strengthen Lebanon's role in the region Rc_154650068014_23

Beirut will host the 4th Arab Economic and Social Development Summit on 20 January, under the title "Human Development Axis". This is the first time that Beirut has hosted this summit since it hosted the Arab summit in 2002. This summit is held five years after the third development summit held in Riyadh in 2013. 

The convening of this summit is a new opportunity for Lebanon to regain the trust of the Arab countries after the Gulf embargo over the past period, and to re-enhance its role in the region and give its economy a dose of hope, especially at the level of heads of state to discuss issues of economic and social development among the member states of the League of Nations. Arabic.

The chance of Lebanon will be greater if the next government is formed under the chairmanship of President-designate Saad Hariri before the expected summit. Then Lebanon can formalize the next phase and start implementing reforms to benefit from conferences in support of its economy, especially the Cedar Conference. 

The General Secretariat of the League of Arab States began preparations for the departure of its delegations to Beirut to hold a series of preparatory meetings to conclude with the meeting of foreign ministers to draft the draft resolutions that will be submitted to the leaders for approval. 

The summit is due to begin on January 17 with two meetings, the first of the committee to follow up and prepare for the summit at senior officials level, and the second is a joint meeting of permanent delegates and senior preparatory officials.

On the second day, on January 18, two meetings will be held, the first of which is the ministerial committee on follow-up and preparation for the summit, and the second is the joint meeting of foreign ministers and ministers concerned with the Economic and Social Council preparatory to the summit on the 20th of this month. 

The summit agenda includes 24 items, foremost of which is the report of the Secretary-General of the Arab League on joint economic, social and development work and a report on the follow-up to the implementation of the decisions of the Arab Economic and Social Development Summits at its third session in Riyadh 2013 and a special annex to the Arab Development Summit Economic and social development. 

The agenda also includes an item on Arab food security, the Arab Food Security Emergency Program, as well as integration and trade in agricultural and plant crops and livestock products in the Arab region.

In addition to an item on the developments of the Greater Arab Free Trade Area and the completion of the requirements of establishing the Arab Customs Union, the Arab Charter for the Development of SME Sector, the Arab Strategy for Sustainable Energy 2030, the Arab Common Market for Electricity, the Integration Initiative between Tourism and Cultural Heritage, Solid Waste in the Arab World.

The Palestinian economy will also be present at the summit through the Strategic Plan for Sectoral Development in Jerusalem (2018-2022) and the achievements of the Jerusalem and Al Aqsa Funds. The agenda item also contains an item on financing for development, an agenda item on Aid for Trade, an item on the economic and social burden of hosting Syrian refugees and its impact on host countries, and an item on the challenges faced by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees And its implications for the host countries of Palestinian refugees. 

In addition, there is an item on the development of a common Arab vision in the field of digital economy, and another on the Arab strategic framework for the eradication of multidimensional poverty 2020-2030, and the Platform for Action for the Family in the Arab Region in the framework of the implementation of the goals of sustainable development 2030, A regional initiative on women's health.

The agenda also includes an Arab strategy to protect children in refugee status in the Arab region and an item on child labor in the Arab region. In addition to an item on the promotion of technical and vocational education in the Arab world, the program for the integration of women and girls in the development process in local communities, the 14th Arab Sports Games in 2021, and a progress report on the efforts of the Arab League to support the implementation of sustainable development goals 2030 in the Arab region, On the forums (Arab youth, civil society).
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum