Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting

Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty World Economic Forum Annual Meeting

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:30 am

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting

[size=37]World Economic Forum Annual Meeting[/size]

22—25 January 2019
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Logo-d8b23e233f85a1af9093a1946e18cff462b0ca82fcd720e2a9633270e53a0bcd

What makes our Annual Meeting unique ?
The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting is the only yearly gathering that brings together leaders of global society. The heads and members of more than 100 governments, top executives of the 1,000 foremost global companies, leaders of international organizations and relevant non-governmental organizations, the most prominent cultural, societal and thought leaders, and the disruptive voices of the Forum’s Young Global Leaders, Global Shapers and Technology Pioneers come together at the beginning of each year to define priorities and shape global, industry and regional agendas.
Participation is by invitation only and reserved for members of the Forum’s communities. The ongoing close collaboration with those communities in cooperation with a Network of Global Future Councils ensures the solution-oriented substance of the Annual Meeting. Numerous initiatives of global importance have been launched in Davos.
The World Economic Forum is an independent and impartial International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. Its objective is to improve the state of the world. It does not promote any political, commercial or personal interests, nor does it use the names of its participants for promotional purposes.
The Annual Meeting aims to be open and inclusive. Transparency and public inclusion are achieved through broad international media participation, televised sessions and webcasts, and through the Forum’s millions of followers social media. The Annual Meeting achieves the greatest media impact compared to any annual event outside the world of sport.
Relevant Links
Meeting Overview

Co-chairs

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_9caV7y46EFo-M27o9YxsLya4dMKzsRty8tMSv_8P0Pw
Basima Abdulrahman

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_E9REAACgGch8AUHoZ3wxnqe831dXFkbbdG9gNlbHG1s
Juan David Aristizabal

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_p-gtPvB-X_UIs9H2Xmcm2CjHQVoErvKGbQUI4Ggi3m8
Noura Berrouba

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_H7cPSriFiWv2pI7HRwdy-EeM3dHXgPKGqYUUpe-cbaI
Jim Yong Kim

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_FXIwrSEyuUgavqaMQ1r1vutZETM2DtkT42B1GNFw3JU
Julia Luscombe

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_njii6VvqJAcABEfCUp2naLKZUKIAqffz4LNuOYdRf8E
Mohammed Hassan Mohamud

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_OR5FHEM2g3LnLproC-0TsK1BHjIlaC0qlCDTg-sYVaw
Satya Nadella

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tiny_UzARaGHhkrBKStMmLvikFoHrrzp8xZrynr679HITTK4
Akira Sakano
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Shaping the Future of Digital Economy and Society

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:34 am

https://www.weforum.org/system-initiatives/shaping-the-future-of-digital-economy-and-society

[size=42]Shaping the Future of Digital Economy and Society[/size]

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Logo-d8b23e233f85a1af9093a1946e18cff462b0ca82fcd720e2a9633270e53a0bcd

How can we build a sustainable, inclusive and trustworthy digital future?

Every time a person or object connects to the digital world, they contribute to the explosive growth of a new shared global commons. The unprecedented opportunities and benefits from new infrastructure, applications and data are, however, paired with new problems to solve and dilemmas to manage.

Society has often struggled to reach consensus on how to manage our global commons. Existing institutions and norms may need to be redesigned to respond effectively to the fast pace of digital change and its unfamiliar, distributed nature. The decisions made today will shape the world for future generations. Collaboration and innovation are required to shape society’s collective destiny.

The System Initiative on Shaping the Future of Digital Economy and Society is a global platform for cooperation to build a digital economy that is sustainable, inclusive and trustworthy.

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Tgw667512SqZaUwZwHw5B38c58qlq0hFBcPPkU4tmrA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Trump will not attend Davos if the government closure continues

Post by claud39 Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:13 pm

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3398222/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B6%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%A5%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%BA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A

Trump will not attend Davos if the government closure continues

10 January 2019 07:35 PM

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 1024

Direct US President Donald Trump said he would not attend the World Economic Forum, if the partial closure of the government continued.

The US president is due to take part in the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, later this month.

"I intended to speak to the world financial community in Davos, and it is still planned, but if the government continues to close, I will not go," Bush told reporters at the White House before leaving Texas.

Vice-President Wang Qishan is expected to attend, but it is not clear whether there are any arrangements for a meeting between them during the annual meeting.

Trump's comments come as the government's 20-day closure continues as agreement with the Democrats is not reached.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty France: Macaron will not attend Davos Economic Forum this year

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 am

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=112101

France: Macaron will not attend Davos Economic Forum this year

Friday, January 11, 2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Irq_358920052_1547214455

[ltr]- Macron will not attend the World Economic Forum in Davos this year due to his busy schedule, including discussions that began in response to the "yellow jackets" protests, an official in the office of French President Emmanuel Macaron said Friday.[/ltr]
[ltr]Macron will also hold the second edition of a forum with businessmen at the Versailles Palace on January 21 under the title "Choose France", the official at the Elysee Palace said.[/ltr]
[ltr]Earlier this week, US President Donald Trump canceled his visit to the Davos forum in Switzerland, as political opponents struggled to close down the federal government.[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty The absence of Trump and Putin on Davos impairs the reform of the principles of interaction between Russia and the West

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 am

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/187199/%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7

The absence of Trump and Putin on Davos impairs the reform of the principles of interaction between Russia and the West

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Doc-P-187199-636827946325822283

Follow - up / Tomorrow 's Press: 

confirmed the Russian Federation Council member Oleg Morozov, on Friday, that the absence of the Presidents of Russia and America for the Davos forum, will not be allowed to reform the principles of interaction between Russia and the West. 

"Of course, Trump's absence will affect the general debate of the forum, as well as the absence of Vladimir Putin, if he does not decide to go to Davos," Morozov was quoted as saying by the Sputnik news agency.

"With all respect for other participants, such as the US Treasury Secretary, chosen to replace Trump, the level of the forum is determined by the leaders of the superpowers, and given the level of conflict in modern international relations, their presence or absence is doubly important." 

"I do not think that we will see spectacular economic ideas in the forum without normal relations between Russia and the West," he said, adding: "The absence of Trump will not allow the formulation of principles to overcome this conflict." 

US President Donald Trump on Thursday canceled his participation in the economic summit in Davos, saying he canceled his visit to the economic summit in Davos because Democrats hated border security.

Russian press spokesman Dmitry Piskov said earlier that Moscow welcomes the political climate change in Davos and that there is an invitation to Putin's participation in the forum, but we have not yet decided on that. 

The organizers of the World Economic Forum in Davos rejected the participation of Russian businessmen Oleg Deribaska and Victor Vekselberg in early November, as well as the head of VTP Bank Andre Costin, who were listed by the United States on the sanctions list in the spring. The ban was later lifted, with a number of restrictions.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Trump cancels the participation of his delegation at the Davos Forum because of the government closure

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:00 am

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/258237/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%BA%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%87-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B3-%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84/ar

Trump cancels the participation of his delegation at the Davos Forum because of the government closure

Friday, January 18,

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting NB-258237-636834020556368465

Baghdad ,

said White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders on Friday that US President Donald Trump canceled the participation of his country 's delegation at the Davos forum because of government closure. 

"President Trump canceled the visit of the US delegation to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland," Sanders said in a statement. 

US President Donald Trump on Thursday canceled his planned trip later this month to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, with the partial closure of the US government.

"Because of the intransigence of the Democrats over border security and the very importance of the safety of our nation, I respectfully cancel my very important trip to Davos, Switzerland to attend the World Economic Forum," Trump said on Twitter.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Tomorrow, the World Economic Forum "Davos" kicked off by Rudao an hour ago

Post by claud39 Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:13 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=182216

Tomorrow, the World Economic Forum "Davos" kicked off by Rudao an hour ago

21-01-2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Image

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The World Economic Forum, known as Davos, will be launched in Switzerland on Tuesday for four days under the title 'Towards a Common Future in a Ripped World'. 
According to the forum, Davos 2019 is expected to bring about 70 heads of state and government, 38 leaders of international organizations, 300 ministers, as well as some 3,000 wealthy and powerful people in the region. the world. 
While there are still dozens of leaders who have announced their participation, such as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Javier Paulsonaro of Brazil, Angela Merkel of Germany and Iraqi President Barham Salih.
This year's forum is set to discuss major crises facing the world, including, according to Klaus Schwab, President of the Forum, the closing of the income gap between the rich and the poor, the implications of the Chinese slowdown on global growth, the UK's exit crisis, Economic development. 
Schwab seeks to promote globalization and free trade that are reeling under the blows of US President Donald Trump, but this goal appears to be elusive as the Trump administration moves towards implementing isolationism. 
The theme of the Davos Forum this year is addressed to the 'Globalization 4.0' and the 'Fourth Industrial Revolution', the so-called 'Industry 4.0' which means the trend towards intensive use of technology and advanced automation in manufacturing processes and activating 'Internet things' and 'computing' Cloud 'and Android to switch to the so-called' smart factory '
The forum's participants are facing many challenges, including climate change, the global economic slowdown, bad central banks in the face of recession, and meetings such as Global Garbage Crisis Management, Globalization and Globalization. Or re-innovation? '. 
There is a strong focus on the risks of climate change this year, as well as the challenges posed by technological change, and women make up only 22% of the conference's attendance. 
Trump has apologized for not attending the Davos forum this year because of internal problems such as the closure of the US government and disagreement with Congress over the allocation of the separation wall. The US will be represented by Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin, Foreign Secretary Mike Pompey, Trade Welber Ross and US Trade Representative Robert Laitzer, according to the Wall Street Journal.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Davos Economic Events

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:26 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=30593

[size=36]Davos Economic Events[/size]

22/01/2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 82212019_587dd181c36188c74f8b45c3

Follow - up - the balance of News was 
launched on Tuesday , the activities of "Davos" forum Economic Forum in Switzerland , the world 's economies and the Forum patrons, amid the absence of prominent global leaders, preoccupied more pressing issues in their countries to attend the forum. 
The forum, which will last until Friday, is the best opportunity to meet with executive heads, central bank governors, directors of international organizations and prominent politicians, while Russian, American, French and British prime ministers are absent this year. 
This year's forum is looking at the climate crisis, the slowdown of the global economy, the fourth industrial revolution and its impact on society. 
The International Monetary Fund said in Davos that the growth of the world economy is still holding, but it is slowing faster than expected due to trade tensions and political risks, such as Prescott and demonstrations in France.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Saleh apologizes for attending the Davos Economic Forum for this reason?

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:28 am

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=30603

[size=36]Saleh apologizes for attending the Davos Economic Forum for this reason?[/size]

22/01/2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 82212019_6ea07489-1a40-4255-9778-e3af42a2426f_16x9_1200x676

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

President Barham Salih apologized for participating in the Davos economic forum in Switzerland, which started today, presidential spokesman Luqman Fili said Tuesday. 
"The President of the Republic apologized for participating in the Davos economic forum, and attributed this to the sensitivity of the circumstances in Iraq and the region," Faily said in an interview with the official Iraqi News Agency (Mawazin News). 
"Saleh wished the Davos Forum a success and made a difference." 
On Tuesday, the Davos Economic Forum opened in Switzerland, the World Economic Forum and its leaders' forum, amid the absence of prominent international leaders, who are preoccupied with more pressing issues in their country than attending the forum.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Pompeo's : Iran is striving to limit Iraq's freedom and independence

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:17 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/4abe76e7-51df-418a-b080-2355374d0899

[size=32]Pompeo's  : Iran is striving to limit Iraq's freedom and independence[/size]

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting DxhmpAfXcAM0jem

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday accused Iran of working to curb Iraq's "freedom and independence".

Pompeo's speech came during a speech to the Davos community via video.

"We need all countries to contribute to security," he said, recalling that "we defeated the Caliphate State in Iraq and Syria."

"Iran continues to strive to limit the freedom and independence of Iraq," Pompeo said.

"Iran's threat to the region is real," he said, adding that "we are working on forming an alliance against Iran and urging."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance participates in the World Economic Forum

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:31 am

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=623

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance participates in the World Economic Forum

Wednesday, January 23

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting %D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A2%D9%A3_%D9%A1%D9%A1%D9%A2%D9%A3%D9%A5%D9%A8

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein arrived in Switzerland, to participate in the World Economic Forum, which is held for a period of 22-25 this January in the city of "Daڤos".   

The Deputy Prime Minister's program for economic affairs will include a number of bilateral meetings with various ministers, officials and various countries for the purpose of enhancing bilateral relations. He will also participate in seminars on his field of work and expertise and meet with representatives of international companies and banks.

As the visit began, Mr. Fuad Hussein met with representatives of Oredo Gropp, a telecommunications specialist. He reviewed the company's work in Iraq and its relationship with Iraqi national companies and the services it provides through its partners in Iraq. The company's representatives also raised some problems in their work , And promised Deputy Prime Minister to study those problems with the competent authorities and concerned in Iraq to find solutions to them.

On the same day, the Deputy Prime Minister met with the President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Mr. Suma Jaccarparty. The two sides discussed the Iraqi government's request to become a member of the bank. The bank has an influential role in the field of investments and encouraging investors to work in Iraq. Plays a key role in the advisory area of ​​economic and financial issues. And talked about the activities and experiences of the bank in other countries and how to use them to develop the Iraqi economy. . The two sides agreed to continue communication and cooperation, in order to complete membership procedures.

On 22 January, Mr. Fuad Hussein also met with Mrs. Segard Kach, Secretary of State for Trade and Development Affairs of the Netherlands. The Minister congratulated the Deputy Prime Minister on his new position. The two sides discussed ways of developing economic cooperation between the two countries, On the Iraqi and Dutch governments.

Deputy Prime Minister Michel Lamarche, representative of the French bank Lazard,

Where the representatives of the bank were important advisers to the delegation of the Iraqi government during the Paris Club commissioners, and extinguish a large part of the debt to Iraq.

The two sides agreed to continue cooperation, joint work and communication in order to benefit from the Bank's services in the fields of investment and economic and financial policies.

The World Economic Forum is held every year in Davos, Switzerland, and is attended by senior leaders, leaders, politicians, intellectuals and media, business and economic leaders, representatives of major international corporations and bank managers. It is a global political and economic gathering to exchange views, To promote economic and political cooperation.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Merkel calls for reforms of international organizations to restore confidence in the financial system

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 pm

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3403932/%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A

Merkel calls for reforms of international organizations to restore confidence in the financial system

23 January 2019 06:56 PM

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 1024

Direct : German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the reform has to be global organizations in order to restore confidence in the global financial system.

Merkel said in a speech on the sidelines of the Davos economic forum on Wednesday that global organizations such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank need multilateralism, it is enough to be good for all parties.

Merkel urged Western powers to go beyond thinking about their narrow national interests and reforming global institutions.

The emerging chancellor said emerging countries such as China and India had long influenced the global economy in a very strong way.

"When the existing system takes too long to respond to the consequences of this impact, other countries are making a new order to counter this effect.

The United States has recently resorted to imposing tariffs on China, citing Beijing unfair trade practices, prompting the latter to respond with similar fees.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Iraq looking with Turkey to expand trade and overcome obstacles

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:40 pm

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7e29104e-d3c0-4e6a-bd5a-6d845d36c857

[size=32]Iraq  looking with Turkey to expand trade and overcome obstacles[/size]

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Unnamed%20(2)

Iraqi Prime Minister and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein held a meeting with his Turkish counterpart on the sidelines of the Davos Economic Forum in Switzerland. 
"We spoke with Turkish Finance Minister Berat Bayrak in Davos on expanding trade and developing economic relations," Hussein said in a tweet on his Twitter account. 
"We agreed on the need to overcome obstacles and resolve outstanding problems through cooperation and dialogue," he said. 
Trade between Baghdad and Ankara reached 16 billion dollars in 2018, and the two countries are seeking to raise them to 20 billion dollars this year.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty A consensus on the role of stability is key to development in the Middle East

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:41 am

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/15731580160515751593159316041609158316081585157516/59859/0

A consensus on the role of stability is key to development in the Middle East

25/01/2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Rc_154839984623_23

A group of Arab foreign ministers, politicians and economists gathered at this year's World Economic Forum to discuss that there is no development or investment without sustainable stability in the Middle East. The most prominent of these was Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi, who told Asharq Al-Awsat that stability in the region was "a necessity to attract foreign investment." 

Safadi said in his remarks yesterday on the sidelines of the meetings of «Davos», the Syrian situation, saying that his country stresses the need to deal with the Syrian crisis through realistic approaches, the interest of Syria and the Syrians on the conflict of international and regional agendas. He also stressed the need to activate an Arab role in the efforts to reach a political solution, in accordance with resolution 2254, which the Syrians accept, preserve Syria's unity and restore its security, and create conditions for the return of refugees. He added that this solution is difficult to achieve if the crisis is dealt with in accordance with approaches that make Syria the arena for international conflicts.

In another context, Safadi considered his country a gateway to foreign investment in the region and to reconstruction projects in Iraq and beyond Syria. Speaking about the investment environment in his country, Safadi said that Jordan offers many internal and external opportunities. "Internal opportunities include his young demographics, rapid adaptation to labor market developments, investments in technology projects, and the introduction of investment regulations," he said. External opportunities, according to the Jordanian minister, relate to free trade agreements concluded by Jordan with the United States, Canada and the European Union. 

In this context, a session entitled "The Future of Security in the Middle East" was held yesterday. It was moderated by the editor-in-chief of The National, Mina Al-Oreibi, in which the Jordanian Foreign Minister and his Iraqi counterpart, Muhammad Ali Al-Hakim, and the leader of the Renaissance Movement, Rashid Ghannouchi, Crescent Petroleum Company.

The Iraqi foreign minister reviewed his country's efforts to combat the terrorist organization, saying that the military defeat is not enough. Hakim said that the organization has caused great damage to the community and many Iraqi areas, including Mosul, Salahuddin, Falluja, Anbar and others. But the biggest damage, according to the foreign minister, is the one that the terrorist organization has inflicted on Iraqi society and its ethnic diversity, especially in Mosul. He stressed that his country succeeded in defeating the organization calling the terrorist, in cooperation with the international coalition forces to fight the organization and the Arab world and Iran and Russia, "militarily." But the problem we face today in the Arab world is "an ideological defeat, and whether it will return with a new face of violence."

The Iraqi minister pointed out that there is a problem in dealing with the detainees members of «Daash», as Baghdad believes the need to prosecute in accordance with Iraqi laws that provide for the death penalty, while under pressure from the United Nations and the European Union to abolish this penalty. Hakim stressed that the real problem faced by his country in this context is the issue of members of "da'ash" and children, some of whom were handed over to the countries from which they came to Iraq. 

Commenting on the resignation of US envoy to the international coalition Brett McGork, Hakim said US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from Syria without consultation "surprised us." He added: "We asked US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo during his visit to Iraq on the time period of this withdrawal, and we were told days and weeks, and then it turned out that it is months», saying: "We will not be surprised if the decision was reviewed."

Hakim said the US withdrawal would affect Iraq, which shares a 600-kilometer border with Syria, which needs security. He said that the Iraqi prime minister sent an envoy to Damascus, and asked permission to carry out operations inside the Syrian territory to fight «calling» air strikes, and the dispatch of special forces for limited periods. He pointed out that relations between the Iraqi and Saudi governments are "good" and "the development of these relations is included in the government program."

Returning to the general orientation of the Arab participants in Davos this year, Rachid Ghannouchi said Tunisia is "a country with weak potentials and is under external pressure from the World Bank and the IMF, along with the geopolitical conditions surrounding it." "The Tunisian market is linked to the Libyan market, and as long as Libya lives in an chaotic situation, the Tunisian economy will be affected," he said. The internal pressures, according to the Tunisian politics, come from trade unions. At the same time, he expressed his optimism. "As Tunisia has succeeded in solving the political problem, it will be able to solve the economic problem," he said.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Iraqi minister from "Davos" presents three represent the country's strategy in the investment sector

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:18 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/37bab9c8-c3b7-49c7-aa37-bb40d1039515

[size=32]Iraqi minister from "Davos" presents three represent the country's strategy in the investment sector[/size]

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 5c4ac69e5675d

Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim said on Friday that the terrorist attacks that hit the Middle East were Iraq, the country most affected by it.

"Iraq's strategy in the face of terrorism is the immediate military operations to eliminate the security threats, but it is not complete unless there is an integrated project, and by confronting the ideology of extremism and the rejection of the other to spread the values ​​of tolerance, coexistence, And work to narrow the cycle of poverty. "

This came during his participation in a panel discussion on security and sustainability in the Middle East in Davos.

He pointed out that "our investment strategy is based on providing security, stability and providing facilities for investors; this in turn is reflected in the treatment of unemployment, poverty reduction, and training of workers, and rehabilitation to enter the labor market."

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Minister of Finance discusses with his Kuwaiti counterpart economic relations between the two countries

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:37 pm

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=182639

Minister of Finance discusses with his Kuwaiti counterpart economic relations between the two countries

25-01-2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Image

Baghdad:

Finance Minister Fuad Hussain, on Friday, on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Susira, discussed with his Kuwaiti counterpart Nayef al-Hajf the bilateral relations between the two countries  

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein in Switzerland, on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos City, Nayef Al-Hajraf, Kuwaiti Finance Minister," said a statement by the minister's office. The meeting reviewed the bilateral relations between the two countries and means of enhancing them. And development, especially in the economic field '.

"The two parties discussed how to deal with the outcome of the conference and the promises made to contribute and participate in the reconstruction and reconstruction of many Iraqi cities destroyed by terrorist gangs," Hussein said.

The Kuwaiti minister explained 'the proposed projects both on the level of investment or assistance from the State of Kuwait and the problems in the achievement of'.

He stressed that he will help expedite the completion of these projects and remove obstacles if any. He will follow up with local governments to turn these projects into reality. The two sides discussed the issue of customs tariff between the two parties and the necessity of standardizing customs duties.

"The two sides agreed to continue cooperation and communication in the interests of the two brotherly peoples."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Minister of Finance meets with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rothte on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum

Post by claud39 Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:05 am

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=626

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Minister of Finance meets with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rothte on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum

Saturday 26 January 2019

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Cb8ff715-f741-40a3-9645-143b7b0d8ad9

As part of his participation in the World Economic Forum in Davos, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein met with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rothte and his delegation. At the beginning of the meeting, the Dutch Prime Minister congratulated him and wished him success on the occasion of assuming his new position in the federal government.

Turning to his government's approach, he stressed Iraq's assistance in reconstruction and the return of displaced people to their cities. He outlined the various assistance offered by the Dutch government to many international organizations working in Iraq to help the displaced and restore stability. In this regard, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands talked about the planning of a broad conference in the sixth month by the Dutch government and the private sector on the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorist organizations and the restoration of stability in Iraq.

For his part, Mr. Fouad Hussein thanked the Dutch government for its support to the various components of the Iraqi people. He also referred to the Dutch efforts in joint military action with Iraqi security forces and coalition forces in fighting terrorist organizations. He stressed that the Iraqi government is interested in the conference to be held in The Hague next June, and promised that the government will participate at the highest levels of representation. He thanked President Rota for his congratulations and wishes to him and to the Iraqi people.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum