Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

AdminBill - RV Scheduled for Early January!!! 1/2/18

Go down

AdminBill - RV Scheduled for Early January!!! 1/2/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Where we are as of 01/01/2019 - To long for Chat

This is what was passed to me at last night.

Once again the scheduled release of the RV, set for the end of 2018, and subsequently postponed, is now said to be rescheduled for early January 2019. As I have said multiple times in the past the RV must be preceded by a completion of all activation processes which I believe may have been completed in full or nearly so. The final process is said to be the public RV. The initial steps comprised the funding process of the GCR. That is what I heard last tonight.

Remember, we are not in control. We need to continue waiting patiently as always. How closely the information floating around these days is factual or wishful thinking remains to be seen. 

After forwarding that information to several contacts it was stated that the information they have receive follows closely to what I just summarized for WSOMN members. We shall see how this latest information plays out through the coming days and early weeks of 2019.

WWG1WGA!

Please be on the lookout for a POTUS announcement eith tomorrow or Thursday along with Sec of Treasury in accompaniment

I found a 100T note for only $89.79 with $12 postage. That is a pretty good price as they are usually between $200-$300.

5 years ago I picked up (10) 50T Zim 2008 uncirculated for 89.30, shipped. Funny, the cost of the Zim was 39.90 and the added shipping and handling was 49.40. lol

My 100t was $20 each. They have risen alot in price.

I probably should order it tonight. Should talk to hubby first. He is asleep.

Good morning. OK everyone, I ordered my very first ever zim. So, hope it gets here quickly.

Oh Congratulations CarolinaGirl. You have now officially joined the zim holders club.

Good morning Dedar, Ladyz. I was on my ipad when I ordered and forgot to hit overnite delivery, but contacted dealer to see if we can arrange faster delivery. Of course postage was free and it shouldbe here by Wednesday next week.

Tried to get hubby to buy 2 but he said no. And he’s right. If we get what Bruce’s says, heym I will never, ever, need anything.

Bruce said a 1.00 for zim. 5 for dong and 6.50 for dinar. That would be crazy good.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:30 pm

ADMINBILL is throwing another bone out there.  There is no information the dinar will revalue in early January, this year or next.  He has to keep his slaves in line.  If I were Carolina girl's husband, I would have her committed.  She just spent good dollars for toilet paper.  The zim is worthless, and will always be worthless  She seems so excited to have just farted away good money for bad news.  When will they ever learn?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AdminBill - RV Scheduled for Early January!!! 1/2/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 am

ADMINBILL wrote:This is what was passed by me last night: a huge pile of crap. As always.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum