Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019

Go down

Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019 Empty Re: Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019

Post by Allenj on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:05 pm

it in Arabic you A-HOLE

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019 Empty Re: Bill of the General Budget for the year 2019

Post by Jimplants on Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Hey if the spoon it not big enough for you I suggest you get a google translator or do it yourself. But calling Claud names is uncalled for

Jimplants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:09 pm

@Allenj wrote:it in Arabic you A-HOLE

As I am not sure what you want to say to me by your remark, and as I have to go through the translation of French into English, since I am staying in Quebec, but of American Nationality of birth, but raising up in a French-speaking world, I do not master enough languages to fall into a big discussion, but explain your point more clearly so that I can better respond, but as you notice I do not comment, I send you only news from there, as I mention from the beginning, I read articles, and I share what I read during the day, no more complicate than that, if you are not happy continue to follow the gurus !!

Claud
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:24 pm

@claud39 wrote:
@Allenj wrote: il en arabe vous un trou

Comme je ne suis pas sûr de ce que vous voulez me dire par votre remarque, et que je dois passer à la traduction du français en anglais, puisque je reste au Québec, mais de nationalité américaine à la naissance, mais en grandissant en français Dans le monde anglophone, je ne maîtrise pas suffisamment de langues pour tomber dans une grande discussion, mais expliquez votre point plus clairement pour pouvoir mieux répondre, mais comme vous le remarquez, je ne fais pas de commentaire, je ne vous envoie que des nouvelles, comme je le dis Dès le début, j'ai lu des articles, et je partage ce que j'ai lu pendant la journée, pas plus compliqué que ça, si vous n'êtes pas heureux, continuez à suivre les gourous !!

Claud

Pour finir mon ami, facile d'insulter une personne derrière un clavier, mais comme je l'ai déjà mentionné à un administrateur d'un autre forum sur les dinars, et une très bonne connaissance en priver, et je lui ai déjà mentionné que si vous seriez à deux pouces de mon nez cela ne serait pas la même conversation entre nous, mais je vous souhaite du bonheur pour 2019 et un beau changement de vie!

Claud
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum