Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19

Go down

"At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19 Empty "At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:11 am

They say the RV is going to happen and it don't all the time, but at least this time someone came up with an excuse why it will not happen. Someone thought deep and came up with another "Cabal cause us not to RV." I for one am tired of a group called the Cabal that no one has seen or know any members of being blamed for the RV not happening. I know I'm not the only one.

I know a lot of you out there will not be happy with me saying this but I'm also tired of every scenario being given, Trump is the savior of everything. This again is my feelings. He is not a savior in book.

So again we have the can kicked(punted) down the street and we the called internet group will be waiting, but for how long, a week, month, year who knows. At lease they gave us an excuse this time.

Tre1
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19 Empty Re: "At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19

Post by Jayzze on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:24 pm

for once I agree with you. there are many reasons the sheep get upset when it does not happen. first of all if you keep hearing the same thing over and over people begin to believe it as in the case of the gurus and so called experts with there lies and or lack of knowledge people fall for it.secondly if the goi would stop stealing  their money the country   in better shape. number three if they would care about the Iraqi people instead of taking orders from iran they would also be in great shape.   you see nothing really gets done to help the country grow. number four iraq needs outside help investment and loans. who would start a new busisness with lack of security and laws protecting foreign countries. no value in currency and a corrupt goi. in the past they have been given loans and aid and much of the money has been wasted in politicans pockets instead of the projects for which it was supposed to go for.. I will stop since there are many more like this. most people do not give a rats ass  about anything except when and how much. in conclusion  unless iraq does a 360 you will be lucky if your great grand children see a penny.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19 Empty Re: "At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19

Post by Allenj on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:51 pm

WELL SAID :jump:

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"At least we have an Excuse this Time" by Tre1 - 1/1/19 Empty Yes

Post by Scotchie on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:39 pm

They will see a penny if they are able to return the dinar to the seller and get dollars back NOW.  Sooner or later, the dinar will be deemed a scam by all, and at that time the dealers will disappear fast.  The zim dealers laugh their way to the bank every day, taking someone's hard earned dollars and exchanging them for toilet paper.  Great way to make a living, I guess.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sea ray 1 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 pm

scotchie first of all you all have the chance to sell back your dinar to dealers and get something back is better then nothing.as far as the dinar being a scam you have  no clue of what is going on. the dinar is a legal tender of iraq even though it has no real value. it is not a scam but what is a scam is everything around it is a scam

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:04 am

Sea Ray: everyone who's been on this site more than a few moments, including Scotchie, KNOWS that the dinar itself is a real currency and that the scam is the way a mythical "RV" is being promoted. When "dinar scam" is used here, it is just short for "dinar RV scam."

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum