Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/1/19

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/1/19

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:05 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 1, 2019, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. There was something out there posted just before midnight last night that drew some attention to the people that read it. I did not hear about it until today, but what I heard I realized very quickly it was bogus and not to be taken seriously. Of course I had that confirmed from my Intel sources. Then just recently was told that little misquote what was happening or what will not happen is part of a sting operation. I had not heard that until little later today. It made sense to me. There is always some clean up happening on Aisle 3. That is what we are getting. We are getting little bit more of that.

Bruce: What is interesting about being here on January 1st is as an International New Years Day none of the banks are really open, but also none of the markets are opened for trading. They didn’t trade the markets today, but they are getting ready to start up here at the start of the Big Call pretty much when they started up in Asia. What we have heard regarding that is let’s go back and talk about out west.

Bruce: There is a lot of good information that we did get today that talked about the fact certain groups, cores, Fines and Penalties, certain aspects of the group stuff happening out west has completed. If that happened People are wondering where is the money honey. They want to see the money. Obviously these things can occur where they were paid out, the Pay Masters have paid out groups and so on, but realize this they did it in the timing of yesterday so the funds can settle overnight last night and tonight and be available of what I am understanding, what I have heard, be available tomorrow. So it is not like they are seeing it necessarily yet as live, but they should have the green light tomorrow to see those things in their accounts and follow up from that point on. That is what we have heard and still hearing.

Bruce: As to when exactly when I cannot tell you. I do know that what we have heard regarding the rates have been very favorable. The last time we talked on Thursday the rates were fluctuating. They have been fluctuating. Sometimes they are solid not for very long. Yesterday we heard very positive thing that put the Iraqi Dinar at about $5.60. It put the Vietnamese Dong at almost $5.00. It has the Zim over $1.00 on the back screens. Now let me say this, those rates were still up this afternoon, but they had not changed because no trading has taken place. So that was indicative of what I just said.

Bruce: Now we believe that tomorrow we will have new rates up on the screens that should be even better. All the rates including the Dinar should be there. I believe that tomorrow morning about 9:30am on the East Coast when the markets open I have a feeling that we are going to have gold back currencies. I believe my understanding is the Chinese Yuan is to be as gold back tomorrow. I would think if they are then our USTN, our United States Treasury Note, which is gold back will be there. If China is there, we should be there. I believe that the Iraqi dinar which is gold back will be there. I would think the other currencies like the Rupiah and the Afghani which are also asset back, will be there as well. We know six of these currencies we talk about including the Zim would we going up in value. Then we had a number of 22, 23 currencies that would be going down somewhat in value. Not tremendous, but about 22, 23 of these currencies will be going down and the six that we just mentioned will be going up.

Bruce: Recently in the last day or so there have been closed door meetings with a delegation from Iraq here in Washington DC at the White House. I believe some very positive things will come out of those meetings. I don’t believe any announcement will come out of any kind. I believe that was indicative of that Iraq is done and ready to be available as a leader on the world stage in terms of trade. I am looking for something to come of that. Anytime we hold our breath for an announcement it doesn’t usually work. I am not holding my breath for any announcement, but I know some have to be coming.

Bruce: This being the first day of the New Year do I think it would be this long we have had to wait? Of course not. I did not anticipate this long of a ride, but it has made us stronger to have the faith to believe in this and go on with this and not give up and not grow weary and not be faint of heart. It has made us stronger to make it the very end. Every indication we have had over the last 3 or 4 days is pointing toward the next day or so. I have no reason to believe even though today was relatively quiet being a Holiday, the fact the banks weren’t open, no trading today, this was a little bit different as far as Intel. We did get a few things that sort of confirmed where we thought we were and where we are, and where we plan to be the next couple of days. I am going to stay very positive and say that I believe we are at the end. Believe this is about it.

Bruce: Now, I have given you guys the best information I have been able to glean from probably 40 or 50 different sources that I feel are solid. I have been wrong before. I have tried not to call it. So I have never actually said I have called it. However, I do feel that I haven’t been right every time. I have brought you a lot of things that have been absolutely point on right, dead on accurate. I know that some of the specifics have been right on. Have I been lied to? I do not think so. I do not think intentionally. I think there were things I have been told didn’t pan out or that something changed, or there was a sting operation going on. We know time and time again that has been the case and even false information was put out for that purpose. Like last night what was put out in Dinar Chronicles 3 minutes to midnight. It had a greater purpose. So what I am telling you is I know you trust me. I do not believe I am being intentionally lied to. I don’t believe that.

Bruce: So take the information even I give you and glean the truth from it. Find the truth in it. Ask God to show you what is true, what is right, what is valid in everything you hear. Use the gift of discernment that we all have to prove out what is good and what is meaningful and what is right. Okay? In the meantime stay with your Plan A or get a Plan A if you don’t have one because this will come thru. This will happen. I do believe in short order. What I call Plan B for Blessing will happen, but we have to keep dancing with the one who brought us. Dance with the one who brought you. I love the way it sounds and the meaningfulness of that. I know you know what I am talking about.

Bruce: You know there is stuff out there, a lot of stuff out there you just have to look the other say. Say Nope, I am not going there, I do not buy that. Nope, that is not true. Nope, that is not happening. I hear things like that I shake my head. When something rings true to me, I am aware of the fact something is real, subconsciously my head nods forward, nods yes. I weigh this information. I try my best to remember what it is. I do not write anything down. I try my best to remember what I have in detail. I have rates. I just have a mind to remember the numbers, the dates, and all of that. So I give you what I can even though I can’t go deep on the rates. You know I can’t do that because the minute you talk about that, they will change and I do not want someone to say you said it was…. Well yes, back then it might have been that. It might change. It might change upwardly tomorrow. It might go down. We just can’t predict that as accurately as we like sometimes.

Bruce: We know everything is ready. We know everything is ready. The market did do its crash before the end of the month. The next thing we know it comes up 1,000 plus points and so on. We are on our way back. I believe the President’s tweet this morning around 6 – 6:30am was very positive. I can’t remember exactly what it said. I remember the effect of it was it was going to be a good week for America. I think it is going to be a great week for us, and I think hopefully we will start in the next day or so for us.

Bruce: With that I am going to close this out in prayer. Thank you everybody for tuning in and starting off the New Year with a positive attitude, with faith. Maybe with more faith than you ever had, and if you lack faith ask God to bring it to you, to give you more faith to believe. You have a team here that is second to none that loves you and cares about you and wants you all to succeed and be the best that you can be. I really mean that. We will stay with this until we get this. Beyond that we will do our projects and let you know how that is going to work. I have already talked to you guys so many times you have heard me say what we are going to do with Rebuild America, what we are going to do with the Veterans Retreat Network, and our other projects. There are other projects we are going to do. Stay positive. I am very excited about where we are right now on this Tuesday night. I believe we should see pay dirt very shortly.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody. I want to thank Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob, and all the Big Call listeners all around the globe, and Pinkroses for doing a wonderful job in transcribing the call so tirelessly. I appreciate that so much. Thank you everyone for being faithful and staying with us. Thank you everybody again for a wonderful 2018, and we are looking forward to an even better 2019. Thank you again. Good night Everybody. God Bless you all. Thank you Bob. Have a great night and let’s see what happens tomorrow.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call with Bruce New Years day 2019.

There was something out there that caught people's attention, and it was not true...that mis quote was part of a sting operation ...more clean up.

Being here on the 1st all markets were closed today.

Bankers expect funds available tomorrow – post holidays

Expecting ALL rates available tomorrow – Expecting gold backed currencies tomorrow.

What we have heard a lot of good info out west ...core groups, fines and penalties paid, and they settle overnight tomorrow they should see their money...the rates are very favorable ...Iraqis Dinar $6.50 still up this afternoon ...tomorrow's rates even better...he believes gold back Yuan and the USN ...Iraqi dinar should be there as well...6 of the currencies will be going up...some go down...ours go up.

Closed door meetings with Iraq...we hope to hear good things out of that.

This being the 1st day of a new year ...he just didn't think we would go this far, but we have grown stronger and everything is pointing to the next day or 2 to go.

He is saying we are at the end. He has given you the best he has received from 40 sources. Sometimes he is wrong, but things he was told intel, but it turned out to be a sting, but most of the time you can trust Bruce. Take it and ask God what is true. You will be shown.. Stay with plan A and in short order will happen. Plan B is the BLESSINGS.

You have to look away at the stuff that is out there. It's so much false info so just ask to be shown what is true.

He can't go any more on rates as they change all the time. The markets did crash by the end of the month, and we are on our way back up. Trump said it will be a great week for America. Start out with more faith than you have ever had and ask God for strength to hang on.

We are going to stay in until the end so stay positive. We should see pay dirt very shortly.

Thank you to everyone all around the world now praying us out. Thank you God to have chosen us to go through this experience, and we chose to help others with our BLESSINGS.

Written by Peggy Namanny & Philip Tilton

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/1/19

Post by MidnightRider Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. There was something out there posted just before midnight last night that drew some attention to the people that read it. I did not hear about it until today, but what I heard I realized very quickly it was bogus and not to be taken seriously.

Obviously somebody posted the notes to Bruces' last call.  LOL
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  1/1/19 Empty BRUCE

Post by Scotchie Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Very sick dude.  He makes up all lies, and strange as it sounds, I think he believes his own lies.  There is no USTN, and nothing ever, ever, ever, will be gold backed in his lifetime.  Can you imagine the U.S. currency being backed by gold?  There is not enough gold.  Does he think this will happen with the snap of a finger?  As I said, he is a very sick dude.  How many more years will people listen to him?  When will the gurus finally die off?  At least Ray and Tony make money from this scam.  I think Frank might also.  He was selling currency.  I guess Bruce gets something???  People throwing away their money......when will they learn?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum